Mass shooting near Paris in Noyon. 4 dead including kids

Mass shooting near Paris in Noyon. 4 dead including kids.

m.leparisien.fr/noyon-60400/noyon-quatre-morts-dans-une-meme-famille-un-individu-en-fuite-apres-une-fusillade-10-09-2017-7248981.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fztkUuunI7g
archive.is/3THQh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fuck cares.
Don't you know how hard the rohinya people are suffering right now?

Inb4 sand people

Not enough apparently.

PRAISE KEK
CHECK MY 1488

muslim?

>a meme family

Well it is Paris so let's just hope the dead are shitskins themselves.

checked nd keked

Lots of reports coming from frog land part and parcel

Shooter on the run, armed and dangerous according to police.

>muslim?

>Paris
>shot
>mass casualty

88 get

Our (((media))) will get this burried because of Irma. Even though Irma is 7000km away and doesn't do us any harm. The sandniggers are here right now taking over Europe and nobody cares. It's a disgrace.

I was hoping for a terrorist attack but the fact that all were from the same family indicates that this is some kind of "ordinary" case of some man going ape.

I love terrorist attacks, ethnic riots and rampages, white girls being raped, nigger violent crime, nigger petty crime, etc, etc...only way Whites can wake up.

White girls being raped is my favorite because it causes great anxiety and anger (good for our cause) and because the whores overwhelmingly support mass immigration (Kek is punishing them)

Half a shekel on shitskins

Only rural retards voted for Trump.

PART AND PARCEL

R0lling for frogs massacred by a disturbed Muslim man, going to mosque, getting his shit together

I just had the dumbest idea ever, so I'm going to share it. Can we sell waterguns to the children of terrorists and criminals everywhere? Can we get them playing with "weapons" that don't hurt people, so they can be thinking about it young? If people think about violence enough, I think it makes them less violent rather than more.

seems pretty normal for paris

>Mass shooting
>4

>a shooter is on the run
>doesn't give you a description of said shooter

why

and in other news...

>MASS SHOOTING
>4

You sound like a nigger

YAAAAASSSSS. SLAY QUEEN.

>France
>Terror
Yawn, partie et parcelle

>Be French
>Pray East
>Be French
>Blow up into pieces

Hell no! Ultra realist and ultra pragmatist. The more bad things happen and the sooner they happen the better.

Praise Kek for White girls being raped by the niggers they vote to import!!!

Stacy UTTERLY BTFO BY WIPED CREAM

Is 4 dead enough to warrant an updated fb picture?

This is news how ?

Why does your news cover Irma?

>meme-famille
ayy

What a retarded way to die

Florida is about to start getting reports of probably hundreds of Florida man floating down the ocean.

Save the band with

PLEASE
BE
WHITE

because all the french immigrants are moving to florida.

Taking pleasure in suffering of our innocent

I know compared to USA, France needs to step its shit up.

Radical Buddhists frustrated with their recent treatment in the media

Frogs will up their anti Nigger policies. Germany will be alone and that's good. Give them their guests back, they will do the right thing and camp them

Sorry but happenings in Paris =/= Happenings.

I'm in Houston and I care more about the fall of Europe than having to swim to work. I care

>they will do the right thing and camp them
Like this?

Just like that huh? ;/

Yeah it's probably some family murder/suicide thing.
It's litterally nothing, OP isthe one crying wolf by calling it a mass shooting.

>une-meme-famille

Family confirmed for a meme.

urban or turban?

SUSPECT KILLED HIMSELF IT'S OVER GO HOME

>it's fucking nothing

'Meme' means 'same' in French. In this context, "meme famille" = "same family"

Agreed, if we did not care, Trump never would have won.

digits say its a white nationalist

They do this quite a lot to distract from internal problems. As you might know, we have elections coming up and they use the shiny object that is the USA not to cover what is at our door steps.
The German media, aka Lügenpresse, also covered Charlottesville extensively, which from our prespective is some random hicktown in the middle of nowhere, 7000km away, dealing with an exclusively American problem. But still, better report about this than about sandniggers raping and stealing shit, right? Oh, I forgot: heil Merkel.

digits say its a muslim

>shooting in france
>a hapenning

that's kind of far from paris actually

but is it's always a mudshit anyway

Because they are bored and want to shift the attention. Its the entire reason for showing news from other countries.

Ask me if I care anymore. Nope. You French have only yourselves to blame and you'll get no sympathy from me.

technically you need 4 for it to be a mass shooting

you may find it funny but these things are actually dangerous

>when someone tells you that tonite you're gonna get creampied

Not exactly as it would imply that they invade Poland first, but kind of. There is always a point of breaking, Germany just needs some more tainted gold to reach it

real quick

>Click here
no shit. british fag was just trying to make a joke. can't you get a joke, aussie?

>Br French
>Surrender to invasive hordes
>then dies to them in masses

Isn't that what French people always do? How is this any different?

>Don't you know how hard the rohinya people are suffering right now?
Who cares.

PART

urban or turban?

No related to terrorism. It's a murder suicide,
A man killed his wife and kids and then killed hilself because the wife left him.
Happens every other day in the U.S.

> not whipping cream by hand

lazy fuck deserved it

Not quite. Germans are to blame. They treatened France to flood their market with German slave products if they don't help them. Frogs will not play along for much longer

They are already slowly turning right and the media is freaking out

>rohinya

How the fuck did you manage to misspell "bunch of irrelevant niggers top kek" so badly?

too bad eventually people will get fed up and put you and your kind into ovens and shit

roses are red
violets are blue
its another attack in paris
not a happening desuh

at first it was used in restaurants by professionals and then it started to get popular among the masse
probably by lazyness as you said

AND

>banning guns will prevent mass shoo-

because telling that he is brown is racist

PARCEL

I don't care. You voted for this. I hope the niggers overrun you and rape you all to death. Cya, Gaston

youtube.com/watch?v=fztkUuunI7g
Theme song

Terror attacks aren't news. It's part and parcel.

Please excuse this gentleman. While almost all Australians have exceptional senses of humour, they also cannot resist the opportunity to show their uncommon erudition in the knowledge of a foreign language.

(you)

Now time for everyone's favorite game: Urban or turban?

in france its urbanturban

btw, Kill a Muslim with a reply

is it real
no one covers this

>flag
>caring more about some muslims half a globe away than his immediate "white" (dubitable though because france) neighbours

And you'd basically be in Europe's position now, AND experience the enrichment of the hurricanes.

>archive.is/3THQh
yes, shills try to slide it. Just watch the catalogue by creation date and observe the p&p meme being spouted around. But you know that don't you meme flag

Every time I hear that name Rohypnol comes to mind

can french user tell me is this the same as every other shooting in the muslim ghettos or are real people invovled.

BLAMMO

I think it's just an ex boyfriend killed his girlfiend/his man/2 children

Happens frequently here unfortunatelly. Pic related, old case when father killed wife + childrens

>Ms. Burger

burned the coal, deserved the toll