This pic is not from Saudia Arabia or Syria

This pic is not from Saudia Arabia or Syria.

It's from Birmingham,UK

S to spit on UKistan grave

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

S

What an educational post you made. Also, show your flag.

You sound triggered ahmed.Why is that?

and yet

>60%

every american who shitposts other countries in relation to their demographics deserves to be mugged and shot by a coon

>t. tariq muhammad al abdala

No wonder why your 3rd world islamic shithole is doomed.You need to trashtalk to someone else instead of fixing your problem

True that

However fighting among ourselves is just what (((they))) want

The White race faces a global challenge and we have to stick together - or hang separately

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

would be a shame if someone drove a dodge challenger through that crowd

It'd be an AC Cobra.

Caterpillar D-11 my nigger

Reminder the US is the most cucked white nation on earth. They are literally ripping down you history and your white population is just going along with it.

The yanks submissiveness to everything nigger is really fucking odd

>pic related this isn't Lagos

why so salty ahmeds?

I'm not salty user, I'm just saying that in a competition between the US and any other western nation (except maybe Sweden) the US comes out as the most cucked, by a long way.

>The literal definition of cuck
>called me cucked

wew lad

You can keep posting these protests, but in the end it's only the US that has an organised campaign to destroy your history. And no one is doing anything about it, shit it looks like most people are enjoying it.

>Says the cuck who is going to be replaced by mudslims

Say whatever you want salty kid.You are going to be extinct and you can't do anything about it

>Boys and girls are born approximately 50/50
>Mohammed is 1 in boys, no girls in the top 10
>This doesn't seem suspicious to you
American """""""education""""""" everyone. Also theres only one population that's getting replaced.

This

The problem is it is supported in the highest strata of American society, that strata is jewish and while liberal is the issue.

Only the marginalised white working class in the US has anything like a conservative tradition and values

>This doesn't seem suspicious to you

Lol you must salty af paki...hahahahaha..You can't even argue with the truth.You make no sense lol

>Also theres only one population that's getting replaced

Yes and thats you

seeing a truck drive through them would be everything

That's a fucking invading army and shitlibs don't even bat an eye

The UK is pretty damn bad. Their government if fucked even down to the local level. For instance, I've never seen worse policemen in my life. The UK being so small doesn't help either.

The US at least has the benefit of pretending a continent pretending to be one country. You think the entirety of the United States is screwed over with stats like le 60% and high gun violence, but then you do something like divide the United States into regions or consider states their own countries and you see some places have it pretty good.

To perspective, just imagine if the United States of Europe actually happened. You have le 60% collectively, but have them all live in the "states" Germany and Sweden. Now I think the EU, who are now the onlys would be the ones forming this USE, would see through that . Perhaps if the unification happened in earlier time period, you could have gotten away with pulling the wool over people's eyes and having liberals simply prefer shitting up certain "states".

>tfw live in Birmingham

Talking about Birmingham.

HAPPENING - >3 worshippers stabbed in Birmingham church attack – reports

The problem with the british is that they are delusional, they think their ''Brexit'' will save them from being replaced, but the damage is already done, there are a lot of Indians and Pakis in England main cities, only a nuke will save them at this point.

SSS

Show your real flag. I guarantee your country is worse.

How is Brexit going anyways?

>60% """""""""argument""""""""
Wtf I love invading muslims my country now

>and yet
%
You keep pointing out "ZOG is 60%." Which may be true, but what you don't realize is that your nation is about the size of massachusetts , whereas the Zog literally has missile testing bigger than your entire nation.

Go out out of NYC or CA and Chicago, I can avoid the animals. You hare trapped in a tiny space with the subhumans. AND no guns. AND no knives!

Americans like you infuriate me. You as an individual are doing nothing exceptional to warrant bragging, let alone berate others. By waddling your fat backside to Walmart and buying a gun, You are simply enjoying the liberties and constitutional rights secured by America's founding fathers. That's it.

We British are born into a far more challenging circumstance than you. We were never afforded that birth-privilege. It's a police state here. It's going to be a long road for us to achieve freedom.

Tl;dr: either offer constructive comments to benefit our Nations collective endeavours, or get the fuck off my Sup Forums, and go to Sup Forums where you belong.

We have so many spics and millions of niggers. Both perfect targets for insulting America. Why do you pick one of our tiniest minorities? America will never be cucked by Muslims.

>Show your real flag. I guarantee your country is worse.
So everything is fine as long as you feel that some country is off worse.
Why not compare with Australia for example? It's no victory to be less fucked than Sweden.

>this butthurt over one 12yo mexican's bait

S

>implying this attitude isn't reflected daily in shitpost by Burger flags

You must be new here. Also,
>not an argument

Colonialization really bites you in the back right now huh? Better leave EU I guess

ITT: Le fiddy sixers and muhammedans autistically screeching at eachother

geo flags were a mistake

S

So I am a muslim living in uk. What is exactly the problem with me?

read your first sentence and you have your answer

Lol you're delusional if you think you'll ever get more freedoms than you have at this moment. You're country has quietly sat by as your rights have been taken away to the point where you can't even question what's right or wrong publicly anymore without having your home raided

you don't belong there. fuck off

Maybe your ideas dont belong to modern europe?

You havent killed yourself yet

Go suck a coons dick little cuckboi yank

S

Brexit campaign was promoted with the slogan "global Britain". It was considered unfair that white Europeans get privilege over browns and blacks from the 3rd world, so Brexit would give browns an equal playing field. Also they wanted more trade deals with Asian slave sweatshops.

like sharia law and islam you mean ?

Mashalla such a delightful sight.

may Allah protect UK and other muslims in the world.

Like the ones which are currently illegal and are opposed by democratically elected gov, for example, islamophobia.

Still best waifu

>islamophobia

what bullshit.

Not at all delusional. Just ambitious, and stoic. I don't expect you to understand, as your nation has very little history. Britain, on the other hand, has a wealthy history. We've faced thousands of troubles that have ended the same way: we always survive. Us seeing through what is now essentially a police state is just a question of when, not if.

(((islamophobia))) is illegal in britbong? oh how the mighty have fallen, thanks for fucking over the west ahmed, this is why nobody wants you

he is country? like a redneck or something?

"Inciting hatred" is illegal and is deliberately so open ended and vague it could mean anything

Looks like an average American gathering to me

>he doesn't know they're specifically confined to 3 cities

The "i can move away from it" argument is terrible, they're still there in your country. What you're saying in reality is "i'm ok with conceding land to others".

Lol toothpaste nigger Im phone posting using swype idgaf if it typed out the wrong "your". You know what I said is still true

Like if it was only in the UK.
>France

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Netherlands

>Portugal

>Italy

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF UK

Lol wow very rich history of being oppressed by a ruling military police state since the darl ages. I wish I had that kind of culture. Im so jealous of you long line of serfdom. That must be so cool being the decendants of a bunch of submissive faggots. You sure got me there. I wish my family had stayed in the UK instead of coming here in the 1700's so I too could brag about how for the last three hundred years they have had an out in the New World but have been to give of submissive faggots to just get out from under a police state.

Like are you listening to yourself eurotrash?

S S S S S S S S S S S

It's time to nuke the uk, it's the only way to be sure.

I'm on my phone too, yet I don't make retarded mistakes like that. Stop using it as an excuse for your stupidity.

The most descriptive pic of Finland, pic related. It is exactly what is happening here.

>implying the uk is giving you accurate numbers

In short, your country has been a oppressed shithole devoid of rights since Charlemagne. If you think thats ever going to change youre a fucking idiot

There is no law anywhere saying England, or even Europe, belongs to white people. In fact there is not one single nation on earth that is legally set up to be white

You need to be castrated, blinded and gibbeted at the gates to my city.

NOT THE TREEESS!!!!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Democracy is not a legitimate form of government and any laws passed by a Democratic government are void.

and there are numerous non-white ethnostates

Yeah sure thing just for you

you are a blight upon the land

Do you believe in secularism?

so?

S

Those aren't Muslims, they're God fearing Americans showing reverence towards their God Emperor.

Then what form of government is 'legitimate', no-flag pussy?

Absolute monarchy.

The way they pray is fucking retarded, it's like asking their moon god to fuck them in the ass. And they do that shit 6 times a day, no rational human has enough time for that horseshit.

voluntary governments

So, why whites can't have a single FUCKING one?

They regularly ethnically cleanse and are monolithic, why are you okay with that but not white ethnostates? You probably cheer white people dying out, well guess what, if they do it's Dark Ages 2.0 as shitskins don't have the intelligence to maintain the society whites built.

You answered that yourself.

Birmingham =/= UK.

hasn't been for a long time falseflag hag,

>London =/= UK
>Leicester =/= UK
>Birmingham =/= UK

m8 you know as well as I do that, much as we disown these places, the end result will end up "UK =/= UK"

Your stone throwing, child marrying, and beheading ideology isn't welcome either.