Repeat after me Sup Forums, LET THEM IN!

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/09/giant-portrait-of-toddler-peers-over-us-mexico-border-wall

wtf i hate trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/09/giant-portrait-of-toddler-peers-over-us-mexico-border-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=YFeHDZsIrm4
youtube.com/watch?v=usiRtVJdBGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/09/giant-portrait-of-toddler-peers-over-us-mexico-border-wall

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>French.
>Clear political intent.
Death penalty for foreign agents when?

POLICE BTFO

Fuck off, the US isn't some magical land where resources are infinite you dumb pot-smoking cuck

>using some ugly spic kid to make people feel bad
There is no end to their autism

Put up a sign next to it with the artist's contact details so other prospective migrant gigantic babies can work out when they'll move into his apartment in france.

LET THEM IN

Always abusing children for appeals to emotion.

>meant to prompt discussions on immigration
What the fuck kind of discussions do they expect from this? It's obvious they're just trying to appeal to people's emotions with the whole "muh muh muh children :(" angle.
It's goddamned transparent what they're doing. The only discussion I'll have about it is how it makes me feel even more against pro-immigration sentiments.

Hope it's soon.

Atleast it's not america, both those cops would be dead the moment they are outnumbered by blacks like that.

>french artist

Would you look at that it. It's more of that feeling guilt and offense for other people syndrome, AGAIN.

Don't you hear that?
It's asking to be vandalised into a happy merchant

There is nothing sacred for kikes.

if this was on the american side, leftists would pick up some stupid Attack on Titan metaphor to describe the events wouldn't they

Someone who lives near there please fill that spiclet's face full of bullet holes

>the bloody french intellectuals are at it again

>Put happy merchants outside Jewish establishments as an 'artistic piece'.
>If they complain you say that it is meant to prompt discussion of the USA wealth divide.

>french
as usual
the frog should be removed from existence

How long until the news story that shows up with the same poster but now it has bullet holes all over it?

can we discuss why immigration usually goes one way from Mexico to America?

I'm hoping some daring artist will get up on that thing and spray paint a big Mexican moustache on it

pic related would have been better. more prescient

no we cant
LET
THEM
IN

Put this in his hands.

Isn't it racist to think that spics only hope is to go to a "white" country?

>hey guys I made the wall higher there you mad?
And they said they won't pay.

white babies are ok, just not spic babies.

We can't LET THEM IN? I agree.

OMG BURN THE CONSTITUTION, THINK OF THE ANCHOR BABIES POL

WTF I HATE HAVING LAWS AND SHIET NOW

T E A R
E
A
R

I T
T

D O W N
O
W
N

*cue attack on titan theme song*

>shit pasta
>doesnt even address how we need to LET THEM IN
kys racist

>Giant portrait of baby orc peers over Gondor-Mordor border wall

They couldn't even take the pic right so it actually looks like it's peeking rather than floating.

just paint a confederate flag on it and the left will tear it down for us

>implying niggers can shoot
>implying that american cops wouldn't shoot as soon as they see them

>Autistic artist put 20 M anti-semitic art on Israel Western Wall
SOON

inb4 it becomes target practice

youtube.com/watch?v=YFeHDZsIrm4

TEH CHILDREN! SOMEONE THINK OF TEH CHILDREN!!!

Or spray paint, "Not even this kid."

>meant to prompt discussion of immigration
The hell? Is it not already consistently being discussed? What is some low effort, giant cut-out baby going to do?

It's monstrous, it can easily be interpreted as painting immigration to be some sort of kaiju-tier threat.

I find it ironic they run from these fucked up countries, once they get here they become the most prideful motherfuckers about said country and shit on the one that gave them a chance at life.

youtube.com/watch?v=usiRtVJdBGM

>>French.
>Clear political intent.
>Death penalty for foreign agents when?

US should start with AIPAC Israelites first.

What did he mean by this?

>even babby tries to flee mexico

That's a good point. You fuckers really want open borders? Visas need to go, open borders need to apply to rich first worlders as well as muh poor refugees

This is EXACTLY why we have the wall:
>To keep these giant babies out of America.

Nice.

Bbbut...but...I thought they were all tax paying, business owning, college students?

Please yes.
Feel free to kill Macron's supporter whenever you have an occasion.