American Shitting Streets!

>American cities are now as bad as India where the amount of people shitting in the streets is so bad the government needed to take action.
>No coincidence wherever this happens it's liberals and immigrants.
>No longer can you give India shit if you live in a blue state!

San-Fran Shit Map: mashable.com/2014/11/21/public-poop-san-francisco/#KpWZnF4_BOqh

Hepatitis Outbreak: 10news.com/news/san-diego-to-begin-spraying-down-streets-to-control-hepatitis-a-outbreak

#Diversityisourstrength!

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable
archive.is/DnXGX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive

>mashable com/2014/11/21/public-poop-san-francisco/#KpWZnF4_BOqh
archive.is/DnXGX

Lmfao san Francisco has gone to shit

shit in street, shart in mart

San Francisco has more shit on the streets than Mexico City.

pajeet must be laughing at you amerifarts.

>liberals and immigrants

Without even reading the article, it's the homeless.
San Francisco has a ridiculously high cost of living and the second highest homeless population per capita in the US.
It's the homeless shitting in streets and the leftists are too sensitive to drive them out.

we already have a name for it in california, it's called beandipping
as in you're out with your friends and you need to dip out for a sec because mexican food
price we pay for diversity I guess

show your flag pajeet

This isn't intentional, these people aren't deliberately shitting in the aisles.
India intentionally designates shitting streets, and people shit in them deliberately.
At best you're just making fun of people with bowel issues

>People with bowel issues
Yes I'm making fun of Americans

>california
>america

nice try

i kinda like the girl in pink, would fuck her shitty ass

i will never stop ripping on pooinloos
back off

DIGITS OF IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

San Francisco also has some of the most generous programs for the homeless too. Like flies to a pile of shit!

>not intentional

thats worse user

Yup. I'm planted here behind enemy lines, and I can confirm. We had a drunk ass bum outside my work with his shit strewn about sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk on a rainy day, and called the non emergency line since he wasn't moving and we suspected he may be dead. An hour later, an ambulance arrived, and the EMTs asked him how he was doing - he said "Fuck off!" so they tucked him in with a brand new blanket and left.

California is not the US

The high cost of living isn't the reason for the homelessness. It's the liberals and sanctuary city status that lures them there. For fucks sake, the city once had a "free grocery cart" program after supermarkets started bitching about getting their property back.

The difference is over half of India's population shits in the street, which is over 1.5x our total population.
Poo in loos are still POO in loos

god you sound like eurotrash, kys

>londoninstan
>Britain

>largest state in the nation
>america

shut the fuck up dipshit

>largest state in the nation
>California

>San Francisco
>blown anuses preventing you from holding it in
IMAGINE MY SHOCK. At least Indians do it voluntarily.