Is Russia a police state?

Is Russia a police state?

Maybe you should tell me.

more like a Jewish state

no

Manlet's state, more likely.

Yes.

No pic this time?

I honestly wonder what Russia is like. It seems like it's America on hard mode. People overcomplicate things here. It's easy to make a modest (not taking out Jew debt and making smart choices) living here out of high school. I imagine Russia is a lot more harsh for the average citizen.

yeah life is tough

A Jew multiculti shithole.

US is a police state as well, although they call it a "surveillance state" instead for some reason.
I guess it's similar to how they started calling guerilla fighters "insurgents".

youre absolutely right, Ivan. Since you seem like a Russian intellectual, i have a question: Is it really as depressing to live in Russia as western propaganda makes it out to be? Is there an eternal aura of apathy and hopelessness?

>Is it really as depressing to live in Russia as western propaganda makes it out to be?

Depends on your world perception.

When has Russia not been a police state?

lived there for 16 years and I can tell you that nothing fucks up your mental state like 5 months of cloudy dark days. Due to winter the sun is out for 4-5 hours, so as kids in the winter after school we had to go to this room with a UV lamp and stand in the circle for 15-20 min so that we can get some vitamin D that we couldn't get during the "day"

underrated pic
Truly a place of wonder

i like the way you think. Now whats your opinion on it? how do you like where you live?

Beautiful like Mordor

>Is Russia a police state?
It is as much as the US

this is because russia isn't full of violent niggers, unlike the us, police here had to adopt brute force strategies to subdue the criminals

I mean, there is a certain beauty to it, I must admit

If you find humor in it, it can be paradise;

>this is because russia isn't full of violent niggers
that's because you allow them to be violent

hahahah I suppose thats why they're known for being rampant alcoholics, really helps facilitate the process. Is Romania any different?

Big cities started going west, but the soviet era infrastructure (commieblocks) are obviously still part of the landscape.
Now, you can take this in more ways...to me, who was born and raised in the capital, commieblocks feel homely and comfy and they don't bother me as much as it would somebody who lived his whole life in different settings. countryside and landscape is absolutely stunning, same as russia only smaller and obviously less diverse
rural area is the same. it's like people there are oblivious to the outside world.

i truly think the east, for now at least is the last standing bastion of true freedom (you can do pretty much anything you want as long as you're not a degenerate) and if you're not stupid, you make more than enough money to enjoy a way better and healthier life than anywhere in the west.

there's a lot of shit talk in the west in regards to eastern countries because we're poor, and that is true on average, however - i promise you it's paradise FOR NOW, with all it's flaws.
I've lived in the west for 4 years of my life, and there's no other place i'd rather be than Romania

to put it sharply, the east is a place of very rich contrast and most of us love it just the way it is

it's depressingly delightful

or was that delightfully depressing?

there's a thin line between the two haha

im genuinely happy to hear that. I've seen beautiful pictures of the Romanian countryside and always wondered how romanians live and what they thought of it. Where would be a good place to visit and get the full Romania experience? Wealthy burger here so price isnt an issue

Partly
Mostly a mafia state

You'd be amazed, but the whole place is pretty cheap for even average american salaries, so you won't have to worry about spending too much money. i won't do 7 posts again highlighting some areas but i fully recommend you visit: Bucharest for it's nightlife and people, Brasov which is a delightful mountain pass city filled with history and beautiful buildings, Sarmizegetusa which is the former seat of the Dacian kingdom (it's just a bunch of rocks nowadays but then again so it Stonehenge), Hunedoara castle which hands down is one of the most beautiful examples of medieval architecture i've ever seen, Bran castle for the dracula hype if you're into that tourist trap thing, Cluj which is a very pretty Transylvanian city, Timisoara which is the first european city to ever be illuminated and has quite a rich history, and Constanta which is on the seaside for the old greek ruins of Tomis

You should google them, to make an idea

and i always forget, but have to mention the Moldavian churches.. i'm almost convinced some of those places are truly holy at this point after centuries of worship.
Absolutely stunning everytime i visited; they give you a sense of awe and belonging when you enter them
Picture small, wooden churches that seem very intimate and are filled with history in the walls

A Putin state, but almost a police state basically

Sighisoara citadel is also very pretty, and Sibiu is a historically german city with very distinct architecture
most buildings have "eyes"

>I honestly wonder what Russia is like
Russians are passive and fatalistic, this is also why they're capable of enormous aggression

>this is because russia isn't full of violent niggers
According to Sup Forums we all are violent snowniggers

What are young Chechens like? Are they better than the older ones?

Commieblocks are part of our lives. Pic related, taken by me in my city. It's a big city of over 200 thousand inhabitants although most of them go to Iași or Bucharest or abroad, to Italy and Spain as most are bydlos. Polluted, barely any parks, stray dogs everywhere and potholes.

It's a mafia(oligarchy) state