imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep9
>DeZ
SAA lifts 9 month siege on DeZ airport
SDF seize 4 villages from IS,in race to DeZ
SAA liberates Al-Malha town on Sukhnah-DeZ Highway
SAA wants to cross Euphrates to end US expansion
>Golan Heights:SAA reverse HTS gains near al-Hader
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Mashirfah Janoubyah, Rasm al-Sabaa & Mazare al-Saiyad
>E Ghouta:SAA & JAI agree to new prisoner swap, 15 fighters freed from both sides
>E Ghouta:Failaq Al-Rahman detonats large tunnel bomb beneath SAA positions
>Raqqa:SDF controls 65%
>US-backed militants to surrender all of south Syria except for Tanf base
Yemen
>Saudi tank crew burns to death after direct hit by Houthi missile
>Houthi forces raided the Saudi military’s border positions on Monday night, seizing a large cache of weapons and killing a number of soldiers
>/sg Army 2017 album

myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a4pxwodxSQ
youtu.be/tX-o17EtASI
i.imgur.com/FdXmD4W.gifv
twitter.com/BassamJaara
youtube.com/watch?v=Je3y_kaCa0I
youtube.com/watch?v=4Mmxpx7B1vY
youtube.com/watch?v=iC0t7gP3m2g
twitter.com/Nour_Samaha/status/906864189507031041
twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMina/status/906863854931644416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for Ukrop Cyborg Aviations

Your waifu a shit.

In the Oscar worthy short lifting of the DeZ siege film that Anna made Issam was very complimentary of Hezbollah, will he join them after the war is over and take the war to Israel?

>Assassinated yesterday Timur Mahauri helped volunteers at Donbas and fought against Assad in Syria

FREE KURDISTAN

what is the male version of waifu actually?
don't wanna be homophobic do we?

Husbando

1st for kicking israel ass
youtube.com/watch?v=9a4pxwodxSQ

Can't wait for hollywood making the next blockbuster on valiant kurds liberating raqqa.

A none binding referendum! Fantastic.

Fake News. Don't spread Daesh propaganda ffs. SDF is advancing against them all the time. They're like ~15-20km off from from SAA positions atm. It'll be a rumble in the desert soon, Daesh is like a that small pebble in your shoe. Soon they'll be gone and only SDF and SAA left

nigger

Have some more:
>SVBIED hits a gathering of PKK fighters close to the Kharafi village 20 KM from North-East Deir Ezzor.

husbando

lmao SDF got fucked badly, expect great footage soon

if it ever happens

How far away are they now? Can SAA "accidentally" start shelling advancing SDF forces over the top of ISIS?

> slavonic corps
looks like a fucking gang
youtu.be/tX-o17EtASI

SOON
O
O
N

I bet my left nut we'll have it before 2020.

New map.

what them liberating raqqa? hah maybe
not likely though t b h

Dope.

>How far away are they now?
Last confirmed was 15kilomemes from DeZ industrial zone, but since the convoy got hit and the troops left on forward positions gunned down, they've been pushed some 10kilomemes back, so they're around 20-25 kilomemes from DeZ now.
>Can SAA "accidentally" start shelling advancing SDF forces over the top of ISIS?
Nah, they have bigger problems right now, SDF is doing good job for them, doesn't matter land grabbing, but the pressure on such a concentrated IS force is a great thing to happen.

>Issam was very complimentary of Hezbollah, will he join them after the war is over and take the war to Israel?
No, he'll fight Israel in the SAA.
He'll deffo try to introduce them to the Druze community though.

lmao

Was he killed in that car bomb video?

>Kurds are capturing territory with little to no resistance

>PKK Humvee and a technical destroyed by 2 ATGM missiles close to Al-Kharafi village on road between D. Ezzor- Abu Khashab.

wtf i love isis now

Fuck off you creepy neckbeard

dont know
it just said he killed in hoholstan
i guess he wimped out and went back home once the tide of war in syria began to turn

This is what I am talking about, car bomb in Kiev, one killed.

i.imgur.com/FdXmD4W.gifv

>Was he killed in that car bomb video?
Yup

K*rds btfo

a.k.a. mahmud is no longer ISIS, he's now SDF

He got FSB'd?

The dumbasses didn't bother clearing the villages and are getting flanked out of their ass kmao

Possibly, we'll wait and see.

lel

Reminds me of that meme image with the rebel-terrorist looking towards the sky and he suddenly realizes that he wasn't a rebel but a civilian this whole time. It's the exact same situation.

Kadyrov'd*

Militant channels are buzzing like a beehive, something big happened for sure, I think the statement of destroyed convoy might be true, altough no visual verification yet.

Can you offer a source on this?

I did always say kurds are incompetent at everything

Gee whiz, I sure hate that airfield bombing drumpf. Anyone else feel that way?

The IS update memos i've been posting.

No, go away

he literally looks like a giraffe lmao

that should be taken with a grain of salt then t b h

fuck off, kike shill, we all hate trump here

YOU MEAN GRAGNALD BRUMPF

source? sounds great

>Who is your favorite twitter jihadi beside Julian?

I Like this grandpa.

twitter.com/BassamJaara

Not as much as you'd think lately.

Based muzzie! You are the greatest ally

>we
Kys poorland

Leave him alone, he just wants to make syria great again

Two SVBIEDs and two ATGM strikes reported, not unrealistic at all.

Zionist ashpalt explosions. Assadists into eternity.

some videos 4U:

youtube.com/watch?v=Je3y_kaCa0I
youtube.com/watch?v=4Mmxpx7B1vY
I wonder how much of this is true:
watched and read some stuff, it really makes me think than they can disable missles.
interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=iC0t7gP3m2g

>the screencaping assblasted pollack is back
Make sure to screencap me as well faggot.
Almawt li'amrikana.

>SDF materialises massive gains out of nowhere

Really ignites the old thinkerino

Reminder we all hate /ptg/ because they are nu/pol/ redditors

I was suprised at first they took this path, because OIR command talked about direct strike on Tibni, but ignoring these villages.. I don't know but tactically that's a grave mistake.
It almost looks like someone made the command of this operation Kurdish.

>SDF have entered the Industrial City in Deir ez Zor
howling at the desperate pole and swede believing ISIS propaganda

Made this. Reminder evapolack.

reminder to forget they exist.
thats quite enough

>It almost looks like someone made the command of this operation Kurdish

it's annoying but user reports they are actually just rushing forward and getting flanked

>Something strange is happening in Markadah, Islamic State is behaving totally different then what they used to.
>Islamic State did not close their internet cafes which could indicate that Islamic State is not gonna retreat further.

no, we hate them all with a passion
fuck /ptg/ and fuck drumpf

Hello everyone my ukranian friends!

I'm trying to not be biased in any way, just view the military situation, which I've mentioned is indeed taking some pressure off SAA. Don't cry like a little bitch when SVBIEDs send your favourite toys flying to the moon.

love syrians
hate palis
as simple as

Oh no doubt something went on. And this was expected.
I posted my opinion on this campaign yesterday elsewhere. It seems like another American failure. US commanders seems to be incompetent.

If you're intention is to block SAA crossing then the operation should have started weeks ago. Or at least a week or so ago as it became obvious SAA is on the verge of connecting with DeZ.

This is a stupid mad dash through the desert/sparsely populated areas. I mean the axis of advance is fine but they are not taking enough time to establish defensive positions, to clear the immediate area and secure the road.

Looks like someone in the US command was caught with their pants down when SAA took DeZ and ordered this. Same kind of failure as in Tanf. If the US intentions there had been blocking the Iraqi border, well they had years to accomplish it. Instead they were twiddling their thumbs doing next to nothing, then to attempt stupid race through the desert when the SAA drew close.

The way US command was operating in operations to block the SAA in the past, I expect nothing but failure.

>SDF has fully captured Al-Moroor neighborhood in Raqqa City

Evapolack, we don't care if you come to /ptg/ to bitch about these guys, but leave the thread alone. Stop stirring up shit you cunt.

shit forgot to disable flag faggotry

>one neighborhood
>over fifty casulties

t. AMAQ :DDDD

Another one?

One setback of a totally opportunistic offensive that's not vital for the biji wiji cause and you're crying like a little bitch
Are you a butthurt kike or something? Sure sounds like you're mad about SDF not reaching Bukamal in a week.

>Looks like someone in the US command was caught with their pants down when SAA took DeZ and ordered this.
Indeed it looks this way, or other explanation possibly being diplomatical solution with Russians, don't forget they seriously want to get this over with. Also notice how Funk plans completely different than Townsend did. It's not anymore "as far and as much we can play", It's much more sustainable and conservative now since he was made commander.
It's indeed a mistake on military level or solution on diplomatic.

fuck off, magashit, and take your "Evapolack" with you

??????

It's just an empty desert they drove through. Hardly any buildings at all there. SAA has been making larger gains through deserted lands before.

There is no way ISIS would report this if nothing happened. Neither of us knows the situation on the ground but an ISIS attack surely took place. It was always only a matter of time.

>It almost looks like someone made the command of this operation Kurdish.

On the contrary, this markedly looks similar to previous US supported (failed) operations in Syria when the US was supporting other rebels. SDF operations are usually is slow and meticulous.

>141010176
being this annoying

map by kurds

If there's some truth in statements about bringing as many Arab fighters to Raqqa as reinforcements when they stalled, SDF in Hasakah was left with fresh YPG conscripts and volunteers and honestly if someone gave them green light - they'll take massive casualties at best and fail the offensive completely at worst.

There's apparently plenty of hardened YPG units not taking part in Raqqa. An ex YPG fighter on reddit was saying that all the best units that he fought with in Manbij were resting after fighting in Tabqa and took no part in Raqqa, so they're available for this no doubt.

twitter.com/Nour_Samaha/status/906864189507031041

Confirming my assumptions, they released some footage and indeed there's no military council Arabs, it's YPG:
>twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMina/status/906863854931644416

K*RD GENOCIDE WHEN

>PMU Command in meeting with the joint military command to discuss preparations for the next operation

Death to a*merica and their allies, we are the good guys!

>tfw al-Qaim