Brit/pol/ - Queen Elizabeth II Edition

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit with category 5 full force, but no one died. Hospital roof blown off.

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’, Britain wins by default
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social
>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

>Paul Holywood makes a joke, promptly apologises
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41218525

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alba_Rising/status/906863610529542144
thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1540711/great-british-bake-offs-paul-hollywood-stunned-pub-drinkers-after-turning-up-dressed-in-full-nazi-officer-uniform/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6z7iq8/double_think_and_brexit/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6z7iq8/double_think_and_brexit/dmt6md4/
rt.com/uk/402749-birmingham-church-stabbing-attack/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sunday-worshippers-stabbed-horror-attack-11144237
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works
itv.com/news/westcountry/2017-09-08/anti-sharia-and-counter-anti-racism-rallies-planned-in-bristol/
reddit.com/user/foreignerinmyownland/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/09/our-drug-addled-louts-are-the-real-reason-we-need-migrants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first hehe

Fucking hell.

twitter.com/Alba_Rising/status/906863610529542144

Uncle Adolf loves you.

Opposing mass immigration and Muslims because "muh wimminz rights" doesn't make you right wing.

The only right wing party in this cucked country is UKIP. A shitty organisation who has no policies other than EU,immigrants and Muslims.

Unless this shifty non country starts waking up, by removing women's vote and getting rid of bank of England, rothschils, and while also putting the royal families heads on spikes, this nation will always be cucked.

UKIP isn't right wing

>The only right wing party in this cucked country is UKIP.
Ukip aren't right wing. Like you said opposing immigration isn't right-wing

>tfw dropped an E and got grinded on by an absolutely trashed 8/10 in your local shitty club

Am i too late for the bake off jokes?

thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1540711/great-british-bake-offs-paul-hollywood-stunned-pub-drinkers-after-turning-up-dressed-in-full-nazi-officer-uniform/

pretty aesthetic

The fucking state of this reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6z7iq8/double_think_and_brexit/

Link?

Turns out Hollywood isn't run by jews

Not seeing anything on the news

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6z7iq8/double_think_and_brexit/dmt6md4/

Okay I'll post it.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sunday-worshippers-stabbed-horror-attack-11144237

It is for feminine britcuck standards.

Holy shit dude, we were sweden before sweden.

>“Early indications suggest that the offender and victim knew each other and that this was a targeted attack,” a police spokesperson said.

Doesn't sound like religious terrorism.

SAY IT WITH ME

RELIGION OF PEACE
DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER

>the absolute state of those responses
>one idiot pretending the point is too difficult to comprehend

I think he realised he's a giant hypocrite, that's the standard reaction for a liberal when you point out their hypocrisy - to just shut down and try to say you don't make sense.

It's all you have, and even you refer them as racist nazis

This country is cucked beyond repair

I would fuck the queens hairy stank pussy until the cows come home. I'm not talking about when she was young either...no. I'm talking right now. I'd bury my face so fuckin' deep in them meat curtains.

>Brexit can't be cance-

3 stabbed in church

HAHAHAHAHAAHHA bongistanis will do nothing about this

>Sister has her girlfriend round
Not leaving my room today then.

>gleeful at fellow Europeans being stabbed
Oh wait, he's probably a shitskin

>A less competitive job market(for workers) means consumers have to start paying more for less and businesses will begin to focus on capital intensive savings like automation/outsourcing rather than pay the now higher wages.

>The job market being less competitive is only a good thing if companies are actually growing to employ people through real profits. If we try accomplishing it through restricting labour/capital movement by leaving the EU, any gains we will see in wages are inevitably lost in higher prices and profits go down since we can no longer get the best person for the job/ best value for money making the problem worse.

>If that didn't convince you, would London's economy benefit from denying migrants and restricting trade with the rest of the UK?

>Sure some Londoners marginally underemployed would benefit in the short term, but the economy as a whole would shriek and the knock-on effects later would make everyone worse off. This isn't even discussing the moral case of people arbitrarily discriminating on origin.

>The Invasion of Iraq will never ha-

Odds are they were niggers. Whites don't go to church anymore, or even have kids.

generally arguments about "immigrants drive down wages" are flawed unless the given wage is driven below the nominal minimum wage level (even though real wages are the same or higher)
they're generally bad for the economy though.

Ho ho ho

You've been a naughty boy! I'm going to deliver you another truck of peace for Christmas!

If you know whats best go run for MP then cunt

>unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works
DELETE
THIS

>birmingham
>fellow europeans

HAHAHA

It literally can't any more
There is no get-out clause for Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. We can go back in afterwards, but we must leave in 2019.

>Birmingham
Gee, I wonder what motivated this?

Thoughts?

Why? People here are too cucked, and NO WAY can you remove women's vote etc unless SHTF

No, I'll keep getting gibs and leach if this cucked anti white and male society instead of contributing to it. When i the welfare state falls, I'll fucking off to Tibet.

People will always be lemming. It will continue to fall just like Rome.

The absolute state of Birmingham

>Church in England 2017
Dont worry only black guys would of been stabbed

Needs to be lined up against a wall and shot

>tfw told by a free review my CV was "too sophisticated for a service position"
Unironically fuck off. Why do I have to write like an illiterate cunt to get a job ffs?

ok

because they want to have idiots who won't dispute the god awful pay and whatever other shite they'll make them put up with

I had to take a detour home because of some protests going on. I looked it up when I got home:

itv.com/news/westcountry/2017-09-08/anti-sharia-and-counter-anti-racism-rallies-planned-in-bristol/

Am I in bizzaro land?

When the welfare state falls, I'll fucking off to Tibet.

>service position
That's your answer. They want thickos because thickos are less likely to make a fuss or aim for greener pastures.

>Gay children

your parents failed

oh no... all the gays gathered in one place. It would be so terrible if Mohammad were to get an awful idea.

>We oppose Gays against Sharia
So is this it? Do they actually want sharia law more than they want fags? I don't get it.

All black church. NHI.

>children
I'm not gay

So when is this fucking hurricane gonna hit? Or is it literally nothing?

>Not all Muslims are sharia but anyone who doesn't want mass immigration is a literal fucking nazi somehow

your sister is though

I'm not going to dumb my CV down tbqh. I've just written a concise CV I think will impress a reasonable employer. Just want a bloody part time job during Uni.

I'm thinking of applying to those pretentious bars with art on the walls, located around the Theatre.

Then it would be
>gay child

Literally nothing. You should take a drive to florida keys.

A lot of fatties around to the pool this year chaps. Why are people getting so tubby?

I fell asleep last night, did the user go and take autistic photos of the boatyard and did preusse turn up for a fight?

Colloquial

LARP as a fag there and you'll rake the cash in, mate.

If you don't start a reddit account and argue with people about politics in r/unitedkingdom and r/ukpolitics, treating your negative "karama" score as a kind of game high score, then you're missing out.
reddit.com/user/foreignerinmyownland/

I always had a good idea of putting fat people into concentration camps and eventually just burning them for fuel. They have so much energy in them and we could sustain large cities.

Stop encouraging tripfags

Just play pretend to dumb yourself down and get disability benefit.

The amount of free time you'd have to read, study, keep fit, and learn a language will be immense, plus your ain't working for a system that hates you. A system that only benefits women and shitskins while you pay alimony in your 40s while your teen daughter turns into a niggr loving slut, while you're son is a soyboy nu male

I don't understand people who work.

Why don't we tax the fat?

Anything is ok in moderation, fat taxing food taxes thin people unfairly.

Sugar tax isn't the answer.

COME ON CRYSTAL PALACE

chink buy your house ooga?

You just got btfo

hmm

Which one? Australia's queen looks like a pretty shady character to me.

>Palarse

wew

Friendly reminder that Peter Hitchens is a globalist shill like the rest of them.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/09/our-drug-addled-louts-are-the-real-reason-we-need-migrants.html

this is deep

We have a top-half squad, we just can't perform.

No I didn't.

as cucked as our nations are, thank fucking god we aren't pommy cunts aye lad

He's just being a provocateur as always.

No, I mean literally impose a tax on people with BMI over 25, not just taxing food.
Annual physical check up, if your BMI is over 25 you pay additional taxes equal to the percentage of national expenditure which goes to the NHS (around 9%). If your BMI is over 30 you pay twice that extra.
So if you should pay £1 in tax each year, but your BMI is 28, you pay £1.09 in tax (inb4 figures are retarded, it was an easy way to explain it, sod off).

You made loads of spelling mistakes and grammar errors and then got btfo

>Birmingham
Another Ground Zero

Republic when?

Buy Shawcross and Terry. There's a lad at Gillingham named Bradley Dack who you should look out for in midfield.

I would support this. People would be healthier. Obesity is on the rise here. This seems like a good plan. Difficult to enforce though.

I've not been to the doctors in 20 years, I'm not going to start going for an annual checkup now.

What about that article suggest he's a globalist?

Working in the city is trying to make me CIVIC lads, working with a fuckton of different people from different places

feels good, m8