All whites should move to the most redpilled and white nation there is. Once we're there...

All whites should move to the most redpilled and white nation there is. Once we're there, we'll have the political numbers to enact laws that deport all non-whites and only allow whites in.

Which nation should we move to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ireQxHAHclA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All whites should move to the ME and kill more muslim

Germany or France

Czechia.

>France
>literally the lowest on the graph
lol k

Doesn't matter, if lots of whites come here as op said, we'll be 98% white. These 2 countries are the most powerful in Europe.

It would be useless to go to Lithuania or Hungary.

>Which nation should we move to?

You are American, you are not white.

>France the most powerful in Europe
You mean France has the most powerful trade unions in Europe?
Listen mehmed, france is lost. I was to Paris and Marseille this summer. Niggers, sandniggers and other kind of niggers everywhere. Dude your 'president' is a german puppet, French complain about everything and still they vote for same stupid politicians.

Honestly? Germany, France, or the UK.
We need the most powerful countries in the EU to get behind us to start a chain reaction in the rest.

good job being a retard. poland and/or lithuania will have no fucking impact whatsoever

And yet nobody want to move to your country

Even if all whites moved to Pooland what will you will nevr accomplish anything because Poland is an irelevant country and a puppet of America and Europe aswell

Not to mention that Polish women love to fuck niggers

> poland and/or lithuania will have no fucking impact whatsoever
Bold words from somebody who comes from an african enclave.

Daily reminder that the only reason people want to move to France is because you literally pay them to do so.

Come to Romania!

Don't go to some country because they are rich, because those people would never change their ways, go to Poland because it has potential.

>ad hominem
good job?

Lol no

They come here because their IQ isn't high enough to fix their countries and because their countries are shit compared to France

Anyway, it's not like Poles are White either

Whites refer to Western Europeansn the people whose mean IQ is around 110, the very people that made the White Race stand at the top of Humanity

Dude I don't even want to humiliate you any further. There is tons of french woman worshipping black cocks. Your streets look like african cities. Muslims everywhere praying in public to allah. I'm not even going to post any youtube video or pic you worthless piece of nigger shit.

>moving willingly to poorer countries
no thanks. norway is the only other country i could move to, but the rest are downgrades

>Whites refer to Western Europeansn the people whose mean IQ is around 110
So Jews are the only whites? Interesting.

Truth be told, France is actually a german protectorate, they even bought 144 italian companies when Italy had problems with their bank just because Merkel told them to.
Basically Germany is prepearing for another reich.

Why winland is so superior?

Sweden. We're full. Burger migrants will be shot on sight in Bolan.

Eastern Greece
>push back turks
>build wall at bosphurus

god no, czechia is a terrible place to be. the only sane and safe places here are the major towns and settlements, otherwise you're risking to get robbed, raped and killed by roaming gypsy hordes.

as someone living his whole life in czechia, i say DONT GO HERE IF YOU CAN!

France is a nuclear power fully capable of delivering a decapitating strike after having received a decapitating strike themselves.
It's also the only European nation with complete autonomy in development and deployment of their own nuclear arsenal, in addition to its robust conventional capabilities and production.

France is objectively one of the strongest nations in Europe, and in the history of the planet, you absolute imbecile.

Reality doesn't magically change because you saw a paki at the train station.

>And yet nobody want to move to your country

great. Fuck off all of you, we are all terrible people and we are also full.

Poland

The United States offers the best hope for the white race to survive and prosper, mostly due to our Bill of Rights.

>Thinks Europe is a whiter version of the US.

Russia. Once there you can make youtube videos of yourself doing dangerously incompetent and suicidal things.

>forgot "czech women are ugly hookers" mandatory reminder
50 Kč have been removed from your account

You didn't humiliate anything, Piotr Obongo

Jewish IQ is between 60(Falashas) to 104-108(Ashkenazi)
Only Western Euros have an average IQ of 110, but it is decreasing(Negative Flynn Effect) due to subhuman immigration from Africa, Asia, and Eastern Europe

I never want to move France. Even if you did pay me, and I fucking learned French in high school for 3 three years because I thought France would be nice by the time I was old enough to travel on my own. How could you have let your country get so fucked in such a short amount of time?
You people are like women, you complain all the time but change nothing.

>Reich
More like a perfect reenactment of 1984.

All whites should stay in their country, man the fuck up and retake what our ancestors have been fighting for centuries.

What if I have Polish ancestry?

i thought that's a well known fact that doesn't have to be reminded all the time.

also watch out for bigger cities, or at least stay officialy designated 'safe' places. go somewhere else where you're not supposed to be and you won't survive 15 minutes (if you won't get kidnapped which is much worse) because those places are ruled by all the sorts of organized crime such as russian, ukrainians, balkan or vietnamese mobs.

Latvia

>what is Armenian Jews for 500?

Your country is more fucked burger

>more fucked
No, see, the difference between you and I is that we are able to fight to take our country back against the globalist agenda, as that is what is happeneing right now.
You've already rolled over and surrendered, as is the French way.

West Euros do not have an average IQ of 110. Unless you exclude all the people bellow 80 as being non west Euros.

West Euros have an IQ above 110, shitskins are lowering Western European IQ

Most powerful countries in Europe:

Military:
1) Russia
2) Britain
3) France

Economy:
1) Germany
2) Britain
3) France

Cultural influence (So many candidates):
Britain,France, Russia, Greece, Spain, Italy, Germany etc..

0.4% - mostly chinese minority in zagreb and a few hipster niggers

I love you poland.

Too bad half niggers count as european

>LOOK EVERYONE I HAVE A HIG IQ

*proceeds to flood country with niggers and muslims, falls for retarded LGBTQWTF meme ideology, gets itself into low level civil war with thirld worlders, after decades of foreign military operations against "terrorists" homegrown terrorism only increases, elects a literal Rotschild banker for "change"*

western european superiority, everyone

Fuck off we are full.

Kikes did it

All kikes in Europe comes from your ghettos, i hope Russia invade you as divine retribution

>go somewhere else where you're not supposed to be and you won't survive 15 minutes
such as? Genuinely curious.

[citation needed]

I am not moving.

>LOOK EVERYONE I HAVE A HIGH IQ

*allows kikes to ruin the country slowly over the last 50 years, buys into everything and arrests anyone who complains*

western european superiority, everyone.

Finland has tons of room, but I don't want you here.
Finland belongs to Finns.

Isn't census banned in France? France is probably less than 80% white.

>Even if all whites moved to Pooland what will you will nevr accomplish anything because Poland is an irelevant country
people make the country though. poland is the way it is mostly because of poles.

similarly you can't have a first world country with a third world population, so we'll see how france does in a few decades. sadly, over the last few years there are really no other news coming from france but reports of new terrorist attacks (with an exception of your presidential election related stuff).

i see what you are trying do do here :^)

France is pretty irrelevant too tbf. They always get overshadowed by Germany and UK.

Last time France was superpower was under Napoleon's rule.

rural moravia is 10/10 tho

>Shitskin immigration became big in the 70'
>French a lose 4 IQ points per decade due to immigration
>Cause a 16 IQ point loss

98(France's Current IQ) + 16 = 114

youtube.com/watch?v=ireQxHAHclA
france is fucked up beyond all recognition. Shit sandnigger country with a weakling as their president.

That's not a citation. That's extrapolation of historical data from current trends.

Still irrelevant

Poland is owned by France btw

Carrefour and Auchan are spreading all around Poland and there is nothing you can do about it

I'm not moving anywhere

>2011

>Albania
>Bosnia
>"European origin"
Get fucked cunt

>Finland only 99,1%
but we've always been here?

>nothing you can do about it
We don't need to do ANYTHING, just sit and wait a couple of years and see your shithole country overrun by niggers, woman raped and impregnated by arabs. Shitpost about Poland while you can Omar.

Kys

Europeans should stay and fight in their own countries. No European country is lost, and will never be as long as there exists Europeans of both genders in them.

New Mexico is ripe for anglo colonization. It's empty and filled with uneducated drug addicted mestizos who won't understand the final purge when it occurs. Like leading sheep...

Are you alright, Tatar ?

Is this the thouhht of all these Polish that whore themselves in France that makes you angry ?

>All amurrican anglos should swarm and kill what is a sensible european ethnic state with huwhite autism.

You're an idiot. White empathy is the root of the problem. Our women would gain the sympathy of the men through empathy, then force everyone to open the borders to save those poor immigrants because of empathy. Exact same shit. We're not in the situation we are in because of other races. It is our own fucking fault and until white people realize their empathy is their greatest weakness, it will never change. We are the only race that has such an over-abundance of empathy to the point it is destroying us.

Well if England or France nuclear arsenal fall in to shitskin hands all of Europe is gone.
They simply can't be allowed to fall.

Fuck off Burger. Do that shit in one of your states. Europe is made of ethnic countries. Other nations have no place in my country!

Finland

Fuck off hohol

>Is this the thouhht of all these Polish

You sound really mad about something. And if anything i'm glad they ruin your street instead of ours. You have my thanks.

>hemselves in France that makes you angry
You living piece of shit, this chart only proves that Poland is growing faster than your arab country. We've been through hard times, occupation, wars, communism, destruction and yet we still manage to chase the west. On the other side, weak, feminised french faggots who cooperated with hitler (vichy france) known for being cowards in the world. I don't like you because you allow shitskins to flood Europe together with germany.

You are all replying to an Algerian larping as a Frenchman. Stop giving him success already !

finland will be next Reich
fin + land => land for final battle/solution

The remains of the West will not tolerate an exclusively white nation existing anywhere on the planet they did not tolerate it when Rhodesia announced their UDI and they won't tolerate it now. If a breakaway white ethnostate were to emerge anywhere, be it in Europe or on the North American continent, what's left of the bureaucracies on the continent and in Washington would blockade, entrap and use every means at their disposal to destroy it economically, politically and militarily. We either win *completely* and take over the planet, or we die and are wiped out forever. We can't be violent now though unless it's 4GW Dylan Roofs popping off randomly. It needs to be an ideological assault. We need to capture minds, culture, and the youth. We need to be non-stop.

Shouldn't it then be the opposite in that you ought to move to least white European nation in order to get the numbers up so that you can deport all non-whites? What's the point of moving to an already all-white nation?

Le burger logic.

No, stop promoting Finland you faggot hohol, Finland is for the Finns and only Finns (Fennoswedes accepted too)

>You living piece of shit, this chart only proves that Poland is growing faster than your arab country

When you hit the ground you can only go upward

Note that your GDP is equal to Belgium despite you being five times more numerous than Belgium

Truely a pathetic race, the only thing good about you is your women, a shame that they love so much the negroes and are filled with AIDS

>scientist tier iq
>aiming at assimilation
oh you

I made a mistake on an envelope I was sending there, forgot the write the country name. I told the buyer that the post office must not know where Zagreb is and he says "good, this is why it's nice! :)"

You fuckers are hiding comfy whiteness from the world. You, Estonia, Czech...SHARE THE GLORY

Come here and I'll make holodomor look like a weight loss camp

HAVE YOU HEARD OF SIMON MOL ?

SIMON MOL WAS A POLISH NIGGER THAT TRANSMITED AIDS TO POLISH WOMEN

WHEN PEOPLE FOUND OUT ABOUT IT HUNDREDS OF POLISH WOMEN INVADED AIDS CENTER

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF POLAND

wow this shit is getting only better

Lol

Poland literally hates every non-pole right? Is this from your history of wars?

123 years of partitions, 2 world wars, 50 years of communism and still safer, cleaner and nicer country than yours.

This. Poles are always like "hurr durr muh whiteness". But let's face it: throughout all huwhite nations, Poland is the most cucked nation.
>getting shit on by germany and russia since eons
>getting shit on by brussels
>not getting denbtz paid by germany
>EU sanctions will soon hit poland
>poland has a history of losses. it's a country of losers

Furthermore, they also built some strange cuck statue of Jesus, the son of Mary, the whore, who gut holofucked by a ghost. Think of that: Jesus is a fucking middle easterner, a sandnigger. Poles are worshipping that sandnigger like mad. How more of a cuck can you be?

Those cucks placed a monument directly into the heart of a country, a monument of shame. Muh white poles are bowing down to sandniggers. Let that sink in.

Poland is a fucking fake country and should be split between Germany and Russia. Poland has no tech, no culture, no art, no music. It is a fucking nigger country.

Poland won't be the nation where the huwhites will move to. It will either be Germany after The Great Purge or the Midwest in the USA. Poland is a nigger tier country. Get fucking real, polacks.

sadly this is true

>cleaner

I don't think so

poland?

Everyone should sort out their own country. If your country fucks up and turns into dung-heap, that's your fuck-up. Its like Californians who move to other states and then push for the same policies to be implemented that caused them to leave California in the first place.

Thank God we aren't white, fuck off amerimutt

Poland will never be yours again Ans, you will live long enough to see it cucking you to the death. I wonder why you want to annex what you depict as a nigger land with absolutely nothing worth of by the way.