SJW Calls Guy With Alopecia A Nazi Skinhead, Instantly Regrets It

youtube.com/watch?v=LuRNXFkQZkk

Why can the left get away with things like this, but the right can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LuRNXFkQZkk
youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ys
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I want to be in the center!
bald cuck, I hope antifa cracks open his bald cuck head

>hooktube.com/watch?v=LuRNXFkQZkk
Hook it up shill

Oops sorry. Also thanks!

Good video, yeah running around calling everyone fascists and nazi's if they disagree with you, and wanting to beat them up is really making the left look like complete idiots.
It also makes it appear that the left doesn't have any decent argument, because if the only way you can get people to agree with you is to threaten those who don't with violence, well that means that your position is WEAK, if you have to use force to get people to follow your ideas. As the guy in the video says, if it's such a good idea people wouldn't have an issue with voluntarily following it/adopting it.

Leftists have become extremely militant and don't even believe in having conversations or debates about their ideas, and are used to not having them questioned whatsoever. which is now biting them in the ass big time.
You can even see it through this conversation where the guy cites a supreme court case and the guy pretends as if he's making it up because if he doesn't "Believe it" then in his mind it isn't real, and the first impulse is to say it's bullshit instead of trusting but verify.

>beanie
>problem glasses
>beard
>whiny cunt attitude
Nu-male holocaust when?

The sad thing that is leftists ever just simply had a conversation with people on the right or center right like that guy, instead of shouting them down and screaming obscenities at them, they will quickly find out that they're not terrible people whatsoever and makes a lot of sense.
There's so many people that used to be on the left in a lot of issues who have just abandoned the left completely because they really can't stand how deranged and stupid the left has become. They don't want to be around these people because they're not even allowed to have a conversation and propose ideas that aren't in the lefts echochamber, and if they do they risk getting ostracized from the group or whatever or people undfriend them on facebook or even in real life. And so the left is basically taking in water like the frigging titanic at this point and people are abandoning ship because of these idiots. People like antifa and these types of violent leftist goons are actually destroying the left, so whilst these idiots thinks it's cool and hip to go around and threaten and intimidate people, they're actually hurting themselves tremendously, and are incredibly shallow aswell in their assesment of invididuals they don't know or haven't even talked to. They talk so much about racism but conclude that every white person who looks in a certain way somehow is a nazi or skinhead in this case. If that's not shallow then i don't know what is.

>Why can the left get away with things like this, but the right can't?
They aren't getting away with it, they are hurting themselves badly being so illogical and irrational.
>put two and two together
these types of leftists don't know how to form a logical argument or analyze things objectively, which is a major problem for them. And that coupled with being aggressive or violent to anyone who disagrees with them, then it gets tough to talk some sense into them which is exactly how they have gotten so far off field. I mean at this point anyone to the right of stalin or mao is somehow want to kill all non white people.

>They aren't getting away with it
Oh but they are, where is this story on major news sites. The right has done less than this and has ended up on MSM.

>Oh but they are, where is this story on major news sites. The right has done less than this and has ended up on MSM.
Oh yeah well yes if that's what you call getting away with it sure. But that's because the media is completely partisan/far left oriented whilst claiming to be objective. So because leftist media doesn't disagree with what they're doing doesn't really mean that they are getting away with it. But in the minds of people that see what's happening the left is really damaging itself badly by doing this. And in that way, they aren't getting away with it.

Do you think the left will lose in 2020?

3:47

Pure gold watching leftists get cucked publicly

>Do you think the left will lose in 2020?
Yes, and big time compared to the 2016 election. Everyone have now seen in horror what would've been allowed and promoted had hillary gotten in and what the left has become and REALLY are about and believe in in current year. Infact i'd say the majority of non white us CITIZENS (not illegals) in the US also are turned off majorly by this. The democrats are essentially losing massive amounts of their base. And all they seem to be doing as damage control is trying to race bait and call white people hitler. And it's just blowing up more and more in their face, non whites that they try to cater to and pit against whites in exchange for votes with their race baiting, they don't even believe that white americans are nazi's. So i really don't think the left has a snowballs change in a hot place to get in in 2020.

>feels

Who do you think this chick wants inside her when its 5 communists vs a confident strong soldier standing by himself and winning?

When youre competing against leftist men, your on easy mode to get girls

And if anyone has a 'Supremacist' attitude in that group; it's the whiny little cunt who front loads all of his trash baggage onto someone before even meeting them/conversing with them, which is the very definition of prejudice.

yeah there are many reasons why people are bald can become bald, it's not like it's always a decision people make either, some lose their hair and look ridiculous and then just shave it all off instead of looking like a half bald senior citizen. They might aswell have accidentally made fun of a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy. And it's just blind luck that this guy wasn't one of those. The very assumption that someone is a skinhead because they are bald is so incredible shallow that the fact that someone who can be so shallow, is arguing about how important it is not to be racist and prejudiced just blows my mind. It's like they can't see how hypocritical they are, they don't even stand for those principles they larp about, it's just rethoric for them that they just say but don't really believe in.

MANLET ALERT

there is still the fear in dealing with these women that they have been banged by so many different numales that they have pic related issues.

also manlet, nu-males are 99% manlets

So dont marry or have kids with them

Condom fuck em till they orgasm and then tell them theyll get a husband like that when they stop being feminist

Then kick em out and help them if they have any questions but move on

Get them onto the path of ligjt

this. watch the whole thing
>''we're genuinely standing against people who are playing identity politics''
>''we agree with like 95% of your points''
>''i don't like the extreme right or the extreme left, they both do the same thing''
your average white american goy right here. they're about to become a minority in their own country and they still think like this

@3:12 ...he says 'I spent a lot of money to get my medical degree...' and the point he may have been making is that if Health care is a right, then too shouldn't education be a right? Why should someone of his potential to attain a Phd, be in debt up to his eyeballs but since he looks like a skinhead, he can only be a landscape engineer with a Phd and 10's of 1000's of $'s in debt.

>your average white american goy right here. they're about to become a minority in their own country and they still think like this
That's interesting. I bet you if you asked him that he's against illegal immigration which is the biggest source of that ethnic displacement.
To you it's us vs them aswell, just exactly like antifa but just you're on the far right instead. Essentially proving his point that the far left and far right do the same kind of thing, which is why he's center right instead.
You're basically saying that he's an idiot for not being far right. And the pole declares that he should have his skull cracked open by antifa. That's just great son. And you call him a cuck? did you not see he served in the military and he lost his hair because of equipment he had to carry to prevent bombs detonating, you're probably half the man he is. Edgelords like you is just as massive a problem for the right as antifa are for the left. I'd take that guy over you any day of the week desu. ofcourse he's exaggerating about believing in 95% of their ideas, he's just being diplomatic to try to have a decent conversation instead of the left and right demonizing eachother.

the worst part is you could calmly explain to them the hilarious irony of what they're doing and they'd just give you that dumb slack-jawed, cross-eyed look as they struggle to barf out the words "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

>Essentially proving his point that the far left and far right do the same kind of thing,
You mean the exact fucking opposite
>You're basically saying that he's an idiot for not being far right.
Yes
>And you call him a cuck? did you not see he served in the military and he lost his hair because of equipment he had to carry to prevent bombs detonating, you're probably half the man he is
You can the bravest man in the world, but if you refuse to face your problems or those that would wrong you out of fear of scrutiny, you are a cuck.
>Edgelords like you is just as massive a problem for the right as antifa are for the left. I'd take that guy over you any day of the week desu. ofcourse he's exaggerating about believing in 95% of their ideas, he's just being diplomatic to try to have a decent conversation instead of the left and right demonizing eachother.
Antifa is literally not a problem for the left. And we should be demonizing them considering their continued insistance on behaving like fucking demons

>Antifa is literally not a problem for the left. And we should be demonizing them considering their continued insistance on behaving like fucking demons
Ahaha! You can't be serious son!? antifa is destroying the left The best thing antifa can do for the left is to go away and not come out/back on the street ever again. They are destroying the left by doing this and making everyone see the weak position leftists arguments are based on, that they need force and threats in order to get people to agree with them. And also their almost complete inability to tolerate anyone but themselves.
They are a gift to the right, all wrapped up tidy like a beautiful and very expensive and luxurious present, i almost feel sorry for the democrats and leftists in general, because it's not everything i disagree with them about, atleast not the RATIONAL leftists, however few of those that are even left by now that haven't switched to republicans just out of disgust of not even being able to have a conversation or put forth non far leftist ideas. But if they keep being so stupid to keep allow them to do this they'll end up losing half their base before 2020 election.
If you want to destroy the left just praise antifa constantly, you have it exact backwards.

>You mean the exact fucking opposite
You're basically saying that he's an idiot for not being far right.
>Yes
No can't you see you're doing the same fucking thing antifa is doing, you're just on the right. You're proving his point exactly you idiotic edgelord, and yes i stand by that you're just as big of a problem for the right as antifa are for the left, fortunately for the right, people on the right tends to have more composure and thus aren't out on the streets "cracking skulls" like antifa are. So atleast eventhough you are far right you have a bit of composure and rationality about you, that's pretty much the only fucking difference in what you desire to do.

>And you call him a cuck? did you not see he served in the military and he lost his hair because of equipment he had to carry to prevent bombs detonating, you're probably half the man he is.

absolutely shit logic. you might as well be a lefty with that kind of thinking

cause you don't criticize your master

>absolutely shit logic. you might as well be a lefty with that kind of thinking
Is it shit logic? not really because this guy you're slamming might aswell be far left to you aswell for being essentially center right conservative. So ofcourse to you if i'm not far right i'm an idiot, just like the other guy just told me.

>Ahaha! You can't be serious son!? antifa is destroying the left
In what way? You think anyone is going to remember or care come midterms? What fucked the left over in november was shitty candidayes and a disjointed campaign platform
>because it's not everything i disagree with them about, atleast not the RATIONAL leftists,
Get the fuck out, you god damn commie
>No can't you see you're doing the same fucking thing antifa is doing, you're just on the right
So I'm doing the same thing by doing the opposite. Fucking idiot.

>Get the fuck out, you god damn commie
No, i absolutely loathe communism, but i don't believe in killing them or saying they shouldn't have the right to speak.
Jeebus, take a look at yourself man. The more you talk the sad'er it gets and the more you prove the center right conservative guy in the video correct.
But go on call him a cuck dumbass till the cows come home, and call me an idiot all you want, that's fine.

I will, thank you
Luckily for you, you're enough of a cuck that you will at least fall in line when the chips fall and we sort out whether the americans or commies will rule this country

But if he was a skinhead that would be cool too

this is so cucky and gay.

Fuck 2016. Ever since then this board has become "democrats are the REAL racists"

>Luckily for you, you're enough of a cuck that you will at least fall in line when the chips fall and we sort out whether the americans or commies will rule this country
I'm totally against commies and to the right, and certainly much further right than the guy in the video. Certainly not a cuck and i believe majority white nations should remain majority white, like other nations should remain majority of their population because we risk losing our foundation of what we believe in of values and behaviour etc. since other people from other countries have wildly different other views on these things. So no i have zero desire that commies should rule the US, it would be a total disaster like it has been everywhere it has been implemented. Just look at venezuela now i feel genuinely sad for them and people who honestly believe these ideas are good, those ideas are dangerous but they should have the option to express their oppinions, it's up to people themselves to use their common sense and not follow that stuff.
So i'm not the cuck you accuse me of, i'm on your side dumbass, but you want essentially to get rid of me if i don't 100% follow your view or atleast that i shut up and not say anything.
You know what it reminds me of, what happened in lebanon where the muslims immigrated and the christians let them in, and the leftist christians argued for their religious rights etc. and when the christians became minority the muslims declared civil war against the christian lebanese, and when they came to villages where leftists were, they said "you can't kill us, we are on your side". and the muslims told them, haha.. you are just like the christians infidels, you are no different. And then they slaughtered them. Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=4gc-z52ys

This is what you seem to want to do to me, people on the far far far right are just as dangerous as antifa, fortunately they are very few, you're so far right that you almost fall off the scale.

Definitely not in my experience.

You aren't "right" at all. You refuse to use your real flag and instead use the fucking recycling meme flag. You have no comvictions or beliefs, you merely seek acceptance, which is why nobody will have to kill you or tell you to shut up, you'll do it on your own

im so right im left

>4:00
>muh horseshoe theory
Into the oven it goes

>You aren't "right" at all. You refuse to use your real flag and instead use the fucking recycling meme flag. You have no comvictions or beliefs, you merely seek acceptance, which is why nobody will have to kill you or tell you to shut up, you'll do it on your own
Completely wrong, hilariously you're not even an iota better than the asshole in the video who called him a skinhead without any evidence. I already explained my position to you and you just claim "nope you're lying you don't believe in that". How the fuck do you know if you don't trust what i say but just ignore that and pretend it's something else. I even said i was a white nationalist essentially, and you pretend i have no convictions or beliefs. Go fuck yourself idiotic edgelord. You're just as acutely bad at listening to other peoples views as the moron in the video who assumed the guy was a skinhead because he was white and bald.

>But in the minds of people that see what's happening

We're the only ones who see what's happening.

>im so right im left
How the fuck can i be a leftist and communist when i'm on the right? Unbelievable. To antifa anyone right of stalin is literally hitler. To you, anyone slightly left of hitler, is literally stalin. That's fucking impressive logic you have going there.

Never forget this chart.

It is 100% accurate in this climate.

I was just mad because you think that the guy who serves in the military automatically makes him twice a man and twice as correct

>I was just mad because you think that the guy who serves in the military automatically makes him twice a man and twice as correct
Ah well okay now i understand it better, because it was a complete overreaction that made no sense. No i didn't mean that, and ofcourse it doesn't make him correct. And i don't agree with him in everything he says and is much further to the right than him myself. But calling a right of center conservative some kind of essentially a leftist cuck was pretty bad, so that's why i said it like that.

You sant to know how I know you're full of shit? You won't even use your real flag. You use a god damn recycling symbol. That's how you have chosen to represent yourself.

Wait until the same person comes on Sup Forums to call us biased.

>i'm full of shit because i use treehugger flag
It can also look like the trinity (father son holy spirit) which is why i like it and why i don't use the crusader flag instead.
Perhaps you should look at the arguments instead of the flag tough guy. Man even fucking white nationalists/want majority white nations to remain majority white can't catch a break from assholes like you.
Clearly i'm not trolling or shilling so if you can't look past that to my comments, but the only thing that matters is the flag, then you perhaps should just excuse yourself in the fucking first place.

Not only am i a white nationalist, but a VERY WHITE christian nationalist. so look at the stupid mistake you just made.

What's also funny about flagfags like you mr. 65% is so many with american flags are as white as a fucking hole in the ground. So if you judge people on their flags instead of what they say they believe in, you're a complete joke to yourself.

Fuck skinheadbro turns me on t b h

How you choose to present yourself says more about you then anything you say. Additionally, no, it doesn't look like the fucking trinity. It looks like a recycling symbol, because that's what it is. Fly the stars and bars or fuck off.
Assuming you're from america, which I strongly doubt. Probably some faggot mexican larper, who thinks the idea of neo crusades are cool, but is terrified of actual white nationalists.

I didn't choose to let the immigration act of 1965 pass. You choose to use a hippy symbol to represent yourself

HERE YOU GO FAGGOT. HAPPY NOW?
Don't you realize if you watch the video is that you judged me based on appearance rather than what i have to say or believe in. Now go read everything i said again and see how stupid you were. I like to use recycle symbol because i like its connotation to the trinity i don't give a fuck if you like it or not, when speaking of interests of european people globally in whatever majority nation it involves, because that's my identity and what i believe in.

You're supposed to read what people actually say not look at their flags as your only source of what they stand for, as if the american flag means shit with regards to white people anymore. And you even have the audacity to call me a mexican when i just told you i'm a white nationalist. If this doesn't shut you the fuck up with your ignorant and arrogant behaviour, then consider our communication over and i won't respond to anything you have to say further.

If i judged you based on american flag and ignore everything you say like you did to me, i would laugh at anyone who talk about white identity and white nationalism, be happy that i don't judge you in the same way you judged me.

Also another reason i use the meme flag other than aforementioned in general is i'm tired of people kissing ass of white people simply for being white, i would much rather have that they like what i have to say instead and make up their own mind about agreeing or disagreeing with it. Perhaps it's something you could learn something from flagfag. Burgers talking about white nationalism is in itself a fucking meme flag at this point if i were to behave as you.

Do you even have manlets (on the non icelandic standards) on that island of yours?

>Replies 3 times on the same post
>Replies 2 times on the same post
user you've already lost I'm afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK8QktuViw

all you need to know.

>user you've already lost I'm afraid.
I don't give a shit, these assholes have been giving me shit all throughout the post and ignored everything i say because i don't show my flag to show that i'm whiter than any of these motherfuckers.
But if you come with danish flag watch how they kiss your ass no matter what you say in general. There could be many immigrants with danish flags too. "ohhh danish flag, woah let me kiss your ass white bro". Precisely why i don't even care to use it anymore.

lol, of course. We're not ice giants. We just have some ice giants, it's not really the norm. Most men here are 5'8-6'0. Some shorter some taller.

fucker literally looks like wojack

Damn, I wanted to listen to him talk about guns and BTFO those libshits

Let this be a lesson to all baldcels. THIS is what normies think of you. THIS is why you can't get a job. THIS is why you will NEVER have a girlfriend. Baldcels BTFO.

>You know the horseshoe effect? I like to be right in the center!
it literally is wojack
>tfw to intelligent

>get assigned to wear equipment that keeps you from being blown up but will permanently ruin your hair line at the age of 22

Damn

nice video.

kek looks like weev

Racism is bad, not im going to judge this white person based on his looks.

This guy was very articulate.

I don't agree with alot of what bald guy was saying but he was making an attempt to have a discussion.

but I like how as soon as this happened the SJW instantly became bored disinterested and their inability to find a gotcha talking point that would win the argument automatically only made them even more disinterested until they walked away mid conversation.

there is truly no value or substance to their beliefs. they are simply out there to get offended and join into the giant mob that lynches people then pat themselves on the back for a day of good work.

The jammers on vehicles emit so much interference you can hear them humming. I'm amazed all it does is make some people lose hair.

Ha, a dane, have to admit, didn't call it. Still though, why do you think you're even remotely qualified to talk about what is and isn't acceptable in the US? Most conservatives here are legit racist. What you think does damage is really a rallying call.
But you also still missed the point. I can't change what the US is, at least not this instant. But I'm not going to hide behind a cringy symbol, especially not a hippy one

I have to give them neo-nazis as also nazis

So that's, what, 1/30?

almost 3% right. Even the slow kids guessing on multiple-choice tests got higher marks.

This guy naively thinks he can reason with the left. Look at their responses. They are not seeking to understand and reflect on his points. They just want to find excuses why they can take whitey's stuff.

manlet king is 5'10" so 5'10" and shorter is manlet.

>Still though, why do you think you're even remotely qualified to talk about what is and isn't acceptable in the US?
I'm not telling you what's acceptable or not, that's up to you not my country. I care however about white americans and the US was a majority white country for the longest time created for and by white people which was very clear from history. You're right you didn't decide the 1965 immigration act, and i'm not blaming you for it either and have massive sympathy towards white americans and wish only the best for them and for america et al, my contempt for you was based on you ignoring that i said i was a white nationalists and the other things, and focusing on my flag as if that said everything about me you ever needed to know. Ironically as i kept explaining that shows that you did the logical fallacy that the antifa do all the time, which is any white people who is right of stalin is literally hitler and want to kill everybody so just ignore everything they say. The people on the far right are just as problematic as antifa is to the left and whilst i don't agree with many of the "skinheads" points. For instance the white nationalist part which i am. He's right that the far left and the far right do the exact same thing and reserve the right to abuse everyone who doesn't think exactly like them. Actually a little bit center right is more of a white nationalist perspective, and there's nothing wrong with or nothing legitimate about white people wanting to remain majority in their own countries and preserve their culture identity and heritage. The problem is when the far right wants to abuse even those, and if you look through the comments you can see people doing exactly that to me. They both want to use the power of the state to enforce their will on people who disagree with them. Which was why someone said "you're going to fall in line when we get rid of the commies". How is that different, it isn't.

You're still wrong. The only solution is full skinhead gas the kikes racist white nationalism. We have literally no more room for consession. And it's still not the same as antifa, it's the opposite.

If you're going to choose something approaching a neutral flag on Sup Forums, just go with the white nationalist flag. It doesn't really have any connotation on Sup Forums, because most non-shills either agree or are sympathetic to it.

(cont)
about antifa and leftist violence in general, well antifa started in europe by commies, which nobody points out, and they're there to crush any right leaning ideology and to promote communism and mass immigration which is exactly what they do, and label anyone who disagrees with them as racist fascists or nazi's, when as most people realize or start to realize, communism is extremely fascist and authoritarian, essentially a massive state that wacks anyone who disagrees with it. And the antifa we have in europe, well let's say the ones you have in the US is like fucking teddybears compared to what they are willing to do to you when it comes to violence and other things.
I'm a big news hound when it comes to US politics, because white americans matter a great deal not just for america but on a global scale to preserve western civilization. So i'm deeply supportive of them and very interested in that they do well and consider them brothers in the european lineage family regardless of whatever admixture they have, i'm not a 100% purist like that at all, what matters is how they think act and behave that's the important part. Though ultimately it's ofcourse up to them.

>If you're going to choose something approaching a neutral flag on Sup Forums, just go with the white nationalist flag. It doesn't really have any connotation on Sup Forums, because most non-shills either agree or are sympathetic to it.
Yeah i guess so. It's just amazing how flagfags focus on it, it would be clear if i used a memeflag to troll or slide or shill from what i am saying. And if i was doing that then definately i would be deserving of that kind of vitriol, but yeah probably i'll take that flag from now on then.

White nationalists need to distance themselves form the whole skinhead bullshit. Most of them are just thugs anyway.
I like the whole rebranding that's been going on lately, where white nationalists are fit, groomed and properly dressed.

Appearance matters more than people think.

Are you retarded? That's Weev just trolling a guy. Lurk more faggot.

I've occasionally started to use a couple of other flags (fascist, confederate, white nationalism), particularly when talking about shit going on in the US.
I've noticed that you get more replies from Americans on topics regarding America if they think you're one of them. I guess I can't blame them for not wanting to be lectured by a Norwegian, as it would be natural to assume I know less about the US than they do.

>tfw have alopecia
>people have mistaken me both as a skin head neo-nazi and cancer patient
>not sure which one is worse

Ive noticed that same line of thinking regarding, for example, poc or women disagreeing with a particular lefty point; They're "brainwashed by *blank*".

Not real communism, etc.

Suppressing individual liberty is very chique right now.

Dempcrats are racist in a different way. They play identity politics in Machiavellian way, meanwhile we're just open and honest about wanting to live in ethno-states

>dude let's start a civil war in our own country

you need to play the long game and get political leverage. the fucking tea party did more for white nationalism than white nationalists did. you should be looking towards the 2018 mid term election, find candidates that accept the reality of race, and get them into office.
if not, then why the wait? get your guns and start shooting.

Was I trolled?

>Condom fuck em till they orgasm

Do you stop when they orgasm? This is the cuckiest thing I've read this month.

>When youre competing against leftist men, your on easy mode to get girls
Antifa in Europe all do Muay Thai and take steroids.

>being this blue pilled

Keep fooling yourself, kiddo. If it's the right-wing alpha male that gets the girls wet, then why the fuck do white nationalists still have a 1:100 female to male ration, while liberals are more or less 50/50.

Right wing groups are like those gang-banger gatherings when 1 girl fucks the whole gang to get accepted.

Because the right has a history of putting their men on the front lines

>and are faggots
>and stab people with aids needles
>and literally have aids themselves
>and are basically homeless and live in abandoned buildings as squatters so they can spend what little money the state gives them on heroin, meth, and other illicit substances that rot your brain

>You're still wrong. The only solution is full skinhead gas the kikes racist white nationalism. We have literally no more room for consession. And it's still not the same as antifa, it's the opposite.
Can't you see who you sound like, antifa and these people WANT you to be like that, in order to make proper white nationalism (whites deserve to be majority in their own countries to preserve their culture identity and values etc.) they want to make this ILLEGITIMATE.. and you're PLAYING RIGHT INTO IT, don't do it you will never get what you so passionately desire if you take that road.

Antifa WANTS white people to identify as the boogeyman they falsely call all white people who disagree with them. They're banging the war drums, and you should NOT go out to meet them, that's WHAT THEY FUCKING WANT. And then you can kiss all those beautiful things that you believe in and desire for your people, well you can just kiss all that goodbye! Look what is happening to antifa and leftists precisely BECAUSE people don't come out to meet them with violence like they want, the left is falling apart cause even the normies are starting to see what it is they want and go "fuck this shit, that's not what i'm about". They're coming on our side, again if you have a good ideology, and white nations remaining white is a good ideology, and other nations deserve this too in their respective nations and peoples. You should not want the state to enforce oppression of different oppinions, that's what the commies want to do, if you want to do the same, it's only going to end badly for everyone. And even worse, if you do that and you lose against the commies, you can kiss white people in the US goodbye!

In what way has this guy gotten away with his embarrassment?

No, actually, we want you to stay silent and quiet while your stupid fucking ideologies dies in the dark. Either you chose to be silent on your own or we silence you in the streets. It doesn't matter. You can never win. If you act out, we win. If you don't, we win. This fight was over decades ago, and you only realized what was happening after it was too late. Get fucked Nazi punks.