ROHINGYA : If you ever wondered why peace loving Buddhists are unable to live with muslims

Watch this:
youtu.be/xC7QFwiHYkI

Muslims can't even stand to live with most of their own.

Fucking animals. Islam is not even religion, it's a cult of hate and discrimination.

Didn't find anything special on that video

They look like average Polish football fans marching through the streets

>football fans

I see that the Buddhists are being treated like trump by the media. Because their hating on a group that the media thinks that whites should get cuckold by.

western leftist memers imagine Buddhism is a pacifist religion of cucks but allow me to remind you that the Buddhist monk Benkei was such a hard ass nigger that he held off a whole army and stopped them crossing a bridge, while killing 300 fully armed and armored samurai by wielding a sword, a broad axe (masakari), a rake (kumade), a sickle (nagihama), a wooden mallet (hizuchi), a saw (nokogiri), an iron staff (tetsubō), and a half-moon spear (naginata) all of which he carried with him on his back and was such an apex nigger among niggers that he died standing up and the surviving Minamoto clan warriors cowered in fear of his lifeless corpse for hours, and he did all this so that his best friend, an exiled nobleman, would have time to sudoku himself with dignity and composure rather than be torn apart by his enemies.

so the next time somebody tells you Buddhism is a religion for cucks and pussies, remind them that mercy and benevolence are virtues which may be selectively applied and that even the Buddha himself is guarded in four directions by huge ass motherfuckers with orders to rip off any and all nigger dicks necessary

he is a fucking nazi, look how islamophobic he is.

the burmese military is secular, not bhuddist.
the burmese military is sadistic and evil
they murder rape, steal, eeven enslave anybody they don't like.
Islam aside, the royhinga are systematically brutalized by the burmese military in every way imaginable.
In fact it is part of a strategy to get them to fight back, so they can' justify' ethnic cleansing.

OH MY FUCKING GOD (((WIKIPEDIA)))

I went to google the events described in the video and I found the wikipedia article

(((THEY))) SAY THE BUDDHISTS STARTED IT ALL AND NOT THE MUDSLIMES

FUCKING BOYCOTT THIS SHIT

btw
8 June: Initial attacks[edit]
Despite increased security measures, at 3:50 pm 8 June, a large mob of Rakhine [the buddhists] ignited several houses in Bohmu Village, Maungdaw Township where 80% of the population is Rohingya Muslims.

Rhodingie-shitskins had it coming

>tfw society is all but dispensing with the idea of loyalty in favor of nihilistic individualism and self-serving hedonism

>died standing
X.

shitty propaganda, saged

Fuck off, Paki

Damn, now I need to make one of these for Buddhists.

they should have an Auschwitz style holydaycamp for the muslims

The Rohingya din du nuffin

Just found evidence that the it was faked, the burning of the villages.
I'll sauce if you fags don't believe.

DELETE THIS!!!! How dare you mock our muslim brethren with LIES!?

sure you did

why would Buddhists attack Muslims

That's pretty impressive, but he probably should have left the rake and wooden hammer at home. Too many items slow you down, first lesson of inventory management.

And the problem with this is what exactly? We ought to follow suit and exterm8nate every last moon god worshipper on the planet.

It sounds impossible but theories include massive lactic acid buildup in his muscles causing quicker onset of rigor mortis as well as the fact that he was leaning on his naginata lance and the enormous number of arrows piercing his body pinned his heavy armor and joints to the point where he was like a dinosaur skeleton in a museum.
he died in 1189 so we can't exactly check the coroner's report

Trumps violent rhetoric caused these peaceful muslims to fight for their very existence!

DUMP DRUMPF

Kill them all. Secure your rightful place in the next life.

If a man is trying to kill you but is unarmed, is it still okay to shoot back with your own gun?

NOBODY is able to live together with muslims.
It has nothing to do with normal people and everything with muslims.
Muslims are a cancer to our planet.

your women like living with us

They don't really but you throw acid in their faces and cut their heads off if they complain

I hope the buddhists kill all muslim pigs until there is not even one left. KILL THE ALL.

when you worsphip a pedophile and a murderer as the best man of the world , do not espect to have a good religion

Sooner or latter, it's going to be us or them. Prepare accordingly.

After learning and debating muslims online and IRL, I beleive they only have a right to live in their own countries. If they go somewhere else, the native should have the right to remove them like the threat they are. When the time comes, we'll have to do the same in our nations.

Wow stop this senseless killing. We are learning to coexist. Be tolerant of the Muslims not massacre them!

Buddhism is truly hypocritical.

Historically speaking, it was a grave mistake to not take back lands the muslims stole from christianity when the opportunity presented itself. Too bad we Europeans were busy killing each other due to some mysterious (((influence))).

You have been visited by qt Azn grandma of peace and ethnic cleansing.
All Muslims will be removed from your country, but only if you reply "THANK YOU, SUU KYI" in this thread.

If it was only about islam, they could ban islam.
There is also a racial component.
I Support the idea of banning islam, but I don't support hurting people.

holy shit spread this.

MSM will go "MUH POOR MUSLIMS", this is another chance to prove they are liars once more

Only hurt them if they won't collaborate. Which they probably won't, because their culture sees kindness as weakness, and the only thing they respect is violence.

Also, most of them don't see infidels as humans, like jews don't see goys as more than human cattle. Dehumanize them when the need to remove them comes, they'll already have dehumanized you long before that time.

MSM are traitors, all must get rope when SHTF.

This. We should have exterminated them all.

holy fuck i bet the msm never gonna cover this story
all of them was saying rohingya dindu nuffin here

Revoke her peace prize now!!

And someone explain how she was able to wrestle away power from a military junta?

Fuck Islam

protip: she didn't
>our figurehead has a nobel peace prize how awesome; oh well, back to remove kebab

THANK YOU, SUU KYI

Seeing the 'other' as not human is a typical human trait, not unique to any group.
Islam is a crummy religion and with a little prodding, most muslims would abandon it. It is fear of death (apostasy is a capital offense), and eternal torture in hell, that keeps muslims bowing to Allah.

Ban Islam in the West.

Buddhism is an outdated religious belief system anyways. Nobody follows it.
>don't eat meat!
>Buddhists eat meat

lol that nigger chick on europe 2015
truly worth saving

WTF IM A BUDDHIST NOW

>MSM: Don't remove Kebab
>Buddists: Remove Kebab

>msm : don't remove kebab
>Uk : get chopped up in a kebab shop and sold to bongs

I don't care for the why, only that they don't abandon it. When Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and SHTF, it's going to be us or them.

Good? I hope we follow suite.

lel

where are their anti-horde flamethrowers?

>peace loving buddhists
i see that guy sitting with a terrorism of buddhism magazine, and I keep thinking back to how his shitty theocracy litterally esnlaved people and let a lower caste suffer in death and agony because buddhist nihilism stated karma made them end up in that caste and the worthy end up in the highest caste so everything was as it should be.

Cant say i'd feel safe lying down next to either of these asswhites, the muslim would stone me and the buddhist would pick my pocket and assure himself that he would have been caught and punished if I didn't deserve it

I also play Nioh

>YFW the only reason there are muslims in that area is because the British resettled them there

there are some rohingya hashtags on twitter that could do with this being spammed

I'd prefer you to lie in a grave at the earliest convenience

It makes sense. Shitty Muslim culture kills and rapes and burns, and thus they will be reborn into another shit hole

Thanks for this. I try to explain to normies how shitty these Rhingya scum are and how they are like an invasive pest species but they are all too shitlibby to grasp that fact.

Fun fact: in Russia this post is a felony. BASED Putin.

>Pissed off the Buddhists

THIS THIS THIS

he must of had alot of hands

>it's an atheist says a religious person isn't a true religious person episode

No i don't believe you, i am certain you are a bold face liar , lying on the internet how pathetic

THANK YOU, SUU KYI!!

The Burmese government unilaterally decided the Rohingya weren't citizens of Myanmar any more (despite having been born there) and systematically stripped them of their rights. Denied access to education and discriminated against in every other way, unsurprisingly some turned to crime - which was then used by the buddhists as an excuse for pogroms. And of course anyone who fought back was labelled a terrorist.

The idea of human rights is strictly American. Respect other countries laws and culture lib.

Laughing at the archived photo of her with a happy Hillary Clinton.
Gee, this (((MSM))) are fast at flipping sides.

To each his own.
Let me tell you the photos of Rohin burning their own villages, proven to be fakes.
They wear clothing significant enough to tell when someone is faking it

this is the only possibility

christians have eternal torture in hell and fear of death too: the difference is that today nobody harms a christian not following religious precepts, while mudslimes accurately damage or exterminate the ones that do not obey completely the doctrine.
You see the problem for yourself here.

Fuck you, muslims don't need that to be shitty criminals. You can give them the world and they still cry like victims while they take all you own.

Fuck muslims, kill them all when SHTF.

>(despite having been born there)

Pic related.They were imported there by the British. If you want to be faggot, take them into your country. They do not belong there and treated the natives with disrespect and violence. Now the natives rule, they want these parasites out, and they have every right to do so.
Besides, nobody would give a shit if it was the other way around, Muslims oppressing Buddhists. Like what is happening to the Christians of the Middle East.

>Muslims
>rights

I forgot to add: this is about ethnicity NOT Islam. Myanmar also has Burmese Muslims who AIUI are not discriminated against more than the Christians.

The human rights in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights are universal!

Evil laws deserve no respect whichever country has them. And culture is no excuse for denying people their rights.

muslims have their own version of rights, human rights don't apply to them

You mean, like muslim countries do to everyone that is not top caste muds in their own countries? Fuck you ahmed, can't wait for SHTF so you all die.

Reminder that the existence of Israel is also the Eternal Anglo's fault.
Looks like they constantly fuck shit up and never fix the mess they create.
They had a huge fucking empire and instead of keeping their niggers in check they preferred to move war against other white people in Europe because mr banker Shekelbergeistein told them so.
Really makes one cogitate.

>The human rights in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights are universal!
Not for muslims though. They don't obey Declaration.

I don't have to wonder. I'm a non-jew who lives around christians. Same shit, different asshole.

Just like jesusjews.

Is that a game? The 仁王 are the Deva Kings that you find at the gates of Buddhist temples, often stomping on demons

>Died so a rich prick wouldn't be inconvenienced, not even to save his life
>Not a cuck

This is not about appeasement, this is about freedom. Laws can and should be enforced.

How many of your ancestors were imported to America by the British? And now you're ranting against freedom!

If America behaved like you advocate, they'd probably chuck you out - and if not, they'd just shoot you.

Muslims are human, therefore human rights apply to them. I know not all of them recognise human rights (just as not all Sup Forums posters do) but it's not as if all Muslims don't recognise human rights.

Hmm...I wonder what percent of American christians would say that. I mean most of them support our for-profit, pro-jew wars in the Middle East. I mean sandniggers aren't human, right? It's fine to "get their families".

All jews are hypocrites and need exterminated and christjews are the absolute worst of all.

Yes. And I'd shoot his corpse for good measure.

>due to some mysterious (((influence)))
You mean christianity? It's not very mysterious.

Muslim people are not my friends and my judgment will be swift when the time comes, boi.

>Laws can and should be enforced.
Ok cool
Rohingyas are not citizens
Deportations and asset confiscation will continue

>Laws can and should be enforced.
You fucking idiot, muslim countries still have slavery because it is Halal to enslave infidels. Islam needs to be BANNED in the West. And muds will be targets when SHTF, people already hate them, not the commies, but those are nothing but brainless useful idiots.