DEPRESSION ISN'T REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg

Wtf is wrong with this guy? He thinks that depression is a way for industries to make millions of dosh and he believes every single conspiracy made by Alex Jones under the sun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly think depression is just poor diet.

You should honestly think about knowing what you're talking about first.

>video is 9 months old
>le ebin funny face meme

Most (not all) can be cured by better diet, more sunlight and regular exercise especially lifting.

I suffer from atypical depression but handle it without medication. Feel down, lift like a boss then feel better.

>trusting Jew science

PJW is an alt-lite homosexual degenerate, so anything he says is automatically suspect.

You may have very very minor depression, which by the way you are not addressing properly.

Depression is real. However, (((their))) solution to fixing it isn't. Our miserable modern society is also a big cause of it.

how should he treat his minor depression? asking for a friend

This.

If antidepressants fucking work so well, why is depression skyrocketing and growing at an alarming rate?

We've had 100 years of therapy and drugs, and it's done shit. In fact, things are exponentially worse.

I get my depression because im a virgin, high standards I need to meet, not disappointing literally everyone around me and I don't have a lot of friends and im attracted to anime degeneracy.

I took medication and that ... I don't know I got off them after a year because becoming redpilled seemed to cure my depression temporarily but now im depressed again :s

someone help me

Depression is very rarely real. I'd put money down on 90% of cases being "My decisions have fucked up my life and I'm too lazy to do anything about it, so give meds".

Doing something about it can be as simple as just being physically active. And people will still refuse to do it.

Doctor I know says patients actually plead with him for any solution other than physical activity. Beg him for it.

IHMAYGUN MHY SHAWK

I honestly think you should check your vitamin/nutrient levels before you succumb to the pharmajew

>90% of cases being "My decisions have fucked up my life and I'm too lazy to do anything about it, so give meds".

idiot confirmed. Like your flag shows, le funi nazi maymay, you are equally intolerant to accepting the reality of mental illnesses.

depression is lack of exercise and poor diet, actually

>ecelebs
for fuck's sake

>complains about people being dependent on antidepressants
>has an avatar of him smoking the cigarette jew

I'm not even depressed, so excellent reading comprehension you have there. Depression exists and chemical imbalances can be caused by a lot of different reasons that have nothing to do with your diet.

Your brain is an extremely complex organ if you already haven't fucking noticed.

Fuck off Reddit, the election has been over for almost a year now

>you are equally intolerant to accepting the reality of mental illnesses.

I just trust my friends more than the media, and one of them is a neurologist who works with depression. He straight up told me what I posted above. I'm not saying depression isn't real. But I'm saying that it's real because you make it real. You cause the situation that depresses you, and you lock yourself in it. And instead of fixing what causes it, you medicate to ignore it.

In his own words, it's like repeatedly hurting yourself and taking meds to avoid feeling the pain instead of not hurting yourself.

>never been depressed
>move to bong land for work
>think it will be good for a change
>weather is shit
>food is shit
>London is full of nigs, Muslims and other mystery meats
>women are disgusting
>tubes and buses filled with shitty school kids
>winter hits and I get SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
>miss the sun, miss the outdoors
>feel like killing myself
>move back to SA
>see the sun, get to surf most mornings, go mountain biking
>start eating decent food again
>don't feel like killing myself anymore

I think environment plays a huge role in your mental well being

It's cause everyone here thinks the entire world is essentially the west. I'd like to hear this guy explain depression in Asia and how thats sooooo different from the western depression

There is a guy called jesus who can help if you let him. Start looking up some stuff about him.

Im dead serious btw.

As some one who eats healthy, cooks most of all my own meals, excersizes daily and consistently, I'd like to tell you to fuck off. I still suffer from atypical depression and obsessive compulsive disorder despite all of that. now you can kind ly go kys for not knowing whatbit is you're talking about fag.

JEWZ AMIRITE XDDDDDDDDDD

>Brazilians talking about diet

You hit the nail on the head, Volshank. I used to live in an area full of non-Whites and poor peope and I felt like jumping off a bridge. Now I live in a 99.9% White area out in country and life is good.

This. Depression is real, although it is the END RESULT of a series of problems. It's not something like Aids or cancer for example.

I didn't watch the video because that guy is a faggot, but he is completely correct. Depression doesn't exist, only self-loathing, unhealthy, insufferable faggots who try to pass blame on a fictional 'illness' because they are too weak to look in a mirror and realize their own shortcomings. Literally Hillary tier 'blame-everyone-but-themselves' beta faggotry.

I refuse to associate with anyone who is 'depressed' because that immediately makes them worthless sub-humans in my eyes.

Inb4
>you dont understand depression
Kill yourself. Your family and friends are tired of dealing with your shit. Everyone has problems, not everyone is a faggot who can't address them without jew-pills.

Stopped being depressed and took myself off my meds by making a real change to myself.

90% of cases I'd say including mine are people stuck in a rut making bad decisions which makes them unable to escape the cycle.

Fix your diet, fix your body, fix the actions you take, and if you still feel shit, then go down the medication/treatment route.

UMA

Underrated

IT'S BECUZ OF TAH ESJAY DOBLE U'S

DELICIA

you suffer from special snowflake syndrome.

Says the depressed faggot.

I did a few trips to Cornwall and then up North and it was great, but living in a city really took its toll on me

>muh chemical imbalance
Funny how it happens to be only first world lazy sponges suffering from this particular chemical imbalance.

While it's true some people are fucked in the head, most of the people being depressed little shit that need meds are actually average people who can't take real life anymore

>No friends, or friends are all shit
>shitty ass jobs or no jobs at all
>invasion of muslims, blacks and other that gets the person down
>getting fucked or near death experience
>other shit

Some people are taking anti-depression pills when in reality, it's just their lives who are shit. This guy is right

It does. I lose my will to live at october and usually regain my senses at april.

The eternal darkness gets on my nerves, and the cold and the sense of isolation and abandoned streets, but the worst of all is the white winter sky coupled with white landscape.

There is nothing more depressive. Everybody always depicts winter with blue sky, but where I live you don't see anything but white sky for six months, which turns shit-brown after midday and then turns into complete darkness after clock is past 15 pm

Only way I can survive the winter is when I smoke weed and drink constantly while staring at computer screen.

Edgy teen/10

>Be diagnosed with depression
>take medication
>physical symptoms of depression immediately gone after 2 days

Really makes yout think

>atypical depression
so you are just a whiny fag then

The drugs they give are horrible. Felt like a mushroom trip gone wrong. I can only lasted on them for max 6 months. Fucks with everything from thryroid to pleasure. Say good bye yo blowing your loaf, as well asblood pressure problems and would get excessivly hot and sweaty over small amounts of work. I quit that shit drug and just focus on handling my anxiety by smoking weed.

>>muh chemical imbalance
>Funny how it happens to be only first world lazy sponges suffering from this particular chemical imbalance.
Not even true at all. Third worlders just don't care about their mental health.

diet and exercise are better solutions for depression

>Condition that can literally be seen in brain activity levels
>Fake
I don't know what I expected from mr. meteor
He's not entirely wrong, if you don't nourish yourself one of your body's responses is to enter a state of lowered mood.

I'm in massively awesome shape right now, like triathlete meets powerlifter shape. I have a great job where I get to work from home, make well above national average and only work 4 days a week. I am white with blond hair and blue eyes, i have three boys with the same and my wife is pregnant with our 4th.

I am the complete opposite of a depressed faggot

>He's not entirely wrong, if you don't nourish yourself one of your body's responses is to enter a state of lowered mood
>says it's just poor diet
No, he's completely wrong.

I'm in North Yorkshire m8, it's like paradise for someone who grew up on a street with no trees.

I thought he just said a part of it is poor diet.

Also With less anxiety I find I brood alot less about trivial shit. Still feel exhausted when the boudts of depression come and go but at least the anxiety of no where to turn is managable.

>third worlders just don't care
meanwhile the top 10 happiest countries:
1. Costa Rica
2. Mexico
3. Colombia
4. Vanuatu
5. Vietnam
6. Panama
7. Nicaragua
8. Bangladesh
9. Thailand
10. Ecuador

How about you go skiing or play hockey? I fucking love winter because I play 3 times a week and ski every weekend

He is 80% right though.. IMHO

The rise of depression didn't start till scientist's had "magical" breakthroughs in anti-depresssion medication. Ever wondered why depression diagnoses started a rapid uphill climb as soon as advertisements for depression came out.

Literally talking about derpession can make you depressed. The opposite is also true, if you never mention it and just tell yourself your happy you will be happy.

Depression is a choice not some unchangable affliction...

t. Someone who just told himself to stop being depressed and has never been since.

you suffer from ass pains from being raped by Kmart for violating the non aggression treaty.

i agree 100% here. i went to doctors for that shit and i realized i just felt better working out and eating right. the pills and talking to some asshole on a chair didn't do much for me at all

he's right. I dabbled with the 'depressoin' diagnosis, having parents pay for a psych and trying prozac and another SSRI for a few weeks before realizing how toxic it was and stopping it immediately.

it's (dabbling with getting a diagnosis and considering myself as having "depression") literally one of the top 3 most shameful things i've done in my life and when I think about it I cringe and feel almost existential embarrassment.

if your life sucks cause you made bad choices, are ugly, poor, etc. then it's not "depression", it's being sad about an objectively awful life. If you are empty and bored even if you have all the 'right things' in life, therapy and fucking SSRIs aren't going to help that any more than other supplements will change the color of your hair or how tall you are. it's purely genetic and something you must deal with, and SSRIs only blot out all emotions rather than "fix" this tendency to black moods.

I'll stick with alcohol which has been used since recorded history and probably earlier.

Wait, you feel well in nigger-infested country?

Depression is 100% real. I've been diagnosed with major depressive disorder in the past. Guess what? I was hooked on pain pills, not exercising, eating fast food, procrastinating my responsibilities and I became depressed. Once you get into that mindset and addiction it's hard to get out of it. After I stopped doing drugs and got my shit together a little bit my depression slowly went away. My point is in my experience my depression was nearly 100% my fault and there are things you can do to cure your depression without medication.

Tell me how one measures happiness and where are you getting this bullshit list from?

I went to skiing like 15 times last winter but it didn't help to change my mood. When I go for a 20 min walk during summer i'm instantly filled with joy and feelings of serenity

I admit that sports and excersise help you feel better overall but when I just peak out of window i'm full of despair again.

lived in alaska and winter is super fucking depressing. you cannot get around without a vehicle. its cold and dry. theres about 3 hours of sunlight

People often confuse depression with generally just being a lonely, boring sack of shit
Depression is real but most of the cases aren't accurately diagnosed

you can go ahead and kys now. I mean you already admitted to being a pathetic betamale who still hates life despite the fact that you have literally nothing to complain about. What's stopping you?

lol 00:53

Everything you say is either ignorant or result of literal propaganda.
The chemical imbalance hypotesis is an absolute joke.

Implying that third worlders don't care about their own mental health is an even bigger joke and it could only come from a pompous, ignorant, pathetic canadian white liberal.

I barely see niggers where I live, you need to understand that SA is really comfy for white people who have money. I have a big house, nice garden and pool.
I live 5 minutes from the beach, I surf in the mornings and in the afternoon either go mountain biking or trail running.
Weekends are spent with my sea kayak fishing for yellow fin tuna.
I have mountains 2 hours away from me for hiking and camping.

Yes, I feel much better here than living in box in a 3rd world city (London) where it's dark when I woke up in the mornings, grey during the day when I was stuck inside working and then dark again when I went home.

>Everything you say is either ignorant or result of literal propaganda.
Oh cool, explain why.

>The chemical imbalance hypotesis is an absolute joke.
Oh, explain why.

>Implying that third worlders don't care about their own mental health is an even bigger joke and it could only come from a pompous, ignorant, pathetic canadian white liberal.
Third worlders don't care about having clean drinking water, you expect them to care about a bunch of from their perspective, hocus pocus? Get the fuck outta here Jamal.

suicide rates + happy pill subscriptions. every country listed in your graph has high levels of both. successful does not mean happy.

No one was labeled as "depressed" 50 years ago because it's made up garbage. If you don't engage with life you will be miserable and find it harder and harder to engage, calling the misery a "chemical imbalance" is the worst possible way to frame the problem. The human mind is not a sack of chemicals to be manipulated into shape with drug injections. Sadness from losing a loved one is also a "chemical imbalance" should we (((cure))) that instead of dealing with it like people do?

t. never known someone with depression

Beta male. That's clever. You you come up with that all on your own? Or are you just parroting the shit you read on the internet because you aren't able to come up with any original thoughts, because you're helpless as fuck?

Yep most modern day depression's main cause is the lack of responsibility that you take for your own actions. Want to know why your life sucks it's mostly you, you are choosing to act that way, you are choosing to engage with the thoughts and emotions. Once you take some responsibility for your own choices then you can actually start fixing the cause of the problem. Depression is the effect, your choices in life are the cause. But pharma will never say that, they can't make money off of that. They would rather treat the effect until you die because money and power. That's why everything from big Pharma that talks about depression says it's not your fault and you are not responsible for it.

he's completely right though, depression is just an excuse for lazy people to keep living their unhealthy lifestyle

>suicide rates + happy pill subscriptions.
top kek, what a ridiculous measure
still you've yet to actually substantiate your claim on that bullshit top 10.

>No one was labeled as "depressed" 50 years ago because it's made up garbage.
Ancient Greeks were literally aware of depression despite not knowing the causes.

No, he's completely wrong actually.

>I was hooked on pain pills, not exercising, eating fast food, procrastinating my responsibilities and I became depressed. Once you get into that mindset and addiction it's hard to get out of it. After I stopped doing drugs and got my shit together a little bit my depression slowly went away.

your bad mood goes away when you stop the bad things? What a breakthrough. You could come to this conclusion without using the poppsyh jargon "depression"

>normal weight
>eat normally with plenty of protein and micronutrients
>supplement
>lift 3 times a week
>run 3 times a week
fucking bullshit

if this isn't enough to be classified as not lacking exercise and not having a poor diet, then the vast majority of people should be more depressed than me

It isn't and you are a weak minded faggot, whining like a bitch won't solve your problems or give meaning to your live. Live has no meaning, so what? Why does it traumatise you? Genuinely curious here.

1- because your bullshit is plain wrong
2- because there is no way to measure neurotransmitter concentration in any human brain with continuity, psychatrists admit this. There are absolutely no studies on the mean concentration of NTs in brains, and every AD ever approved needed only studies based on subjective measurements, 99% of these from extremely biased studies paid for by Big Pharma to push for approval.
3-Another pompous, ignorant statement that proves my point. Brazil, for example, Spends about 1,8 Billion per year in ADs and anxyolitics

You say these things because you have never been depressed in your life. I hope it stays that way, because if it does it, it's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

nevermind I just read your other posts, you are just the stereotypical liberal leaf

My case:
>redpilled on Jews and on how fucked up the world is
>don't remember when was praised by parents
>father often shittalks me like I can't do anything right
>fucker doesn't even want to give me the spoke wrench to deal with bicycle screeching
>having to go to college despite knowing it's nearly a meme at this point because parents talked me into going to high-school instead of technical school
>no job
>no serious cash for myself
>22 years old
>feel like I'm not allowed to do anything that comes outside parent's comfort zone
>cannot even go fasting without them criticizing me despite mother admitting that I look a bit thinner after two-day fast
>no friends that I could go out with often
>no gf, but at least not a kissless virgin

Just now I'm about to get a legal job, but it might take few months before I gather enough funds to move out.

Just look at this leaf's arguments, people like this sharing our oxygen is a liability for our species survival, plain and simple

Even if depression exists (essentially being irrationally sad let's say) the pills you are being prescribed are far from doing you good, they even cause suicidal thoughts in some cases.

Poor diet is one of the causes, but not the only one.

Nearly any place is nice for richfags, though.
Good for you, anyway.

Sounds like you're a manchild, not depressed. What jobs have you applied to?

Very compelling argument. What the fuck does this have to do with liberalism? Tell me.

>the pills you are being prescribed are far from doing you good, they even cause suicidal thoughts in some cases.
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI

That's average, what else is going on in your life? Do you have good real friends? Do you sleep well? Do you go to bed at 3 in the morning, fucking up your normal sleep cycle? Do you have a relationship with anyone? Are you pursing goals that you want? Are you just going along and doing what people tell you should make you happy? Depression is actually very complicated for each individual and no amount of pills will ever fully fix the problem, they can help a little bit though that is true. But they are not a cure, and never will be, you are.

Depression is real and can be overcome by changing your life But I agree the food you eat does matter fuck PJW trying to sell you his faggot face on a shirt.

I was very depressed in life actually at one point I'm speaking from my personal experience. This subject is unique to everyone though.

Depression is all diet and exercise or lack thereof

You're about 80% right on this.

Most people with 'depression' have either poor diets, or reactions to particular foods that cause depression, ie. Gluten/Wheat.

But there are other factors at play. I had to live through schizoaffective disorder throughout my teens and 20s. My father had the disease and that's where I got it from. In fact both my parents have spent time in the hospital for various mental disorders such as panic attacks etc.

I don't suffer from depression or anxiety anymore, but still deal with the affects of poor memory, concentration and rapid swings in my cognitive ability, as it can change on a dime for me.

However cutting wheat out of my diet was still one of the better decisions I ever made and recommend an elimination diet to anyone with mental health problems.

Stop bitching about it and cease being depressed
It literally works like that
Its not early 00s anymore you emo faggots, no attention will you gain when you start cutting yourself

I found hiding posts made by leafs has increased my happiness by 200% at least