Cigarette butts should be banned to reduce litter

Cigarette butts should be banned to reduce litter
>but then cigarettes will be deadlier
Good. Smokers are mostly low class people anyway. We'd be better off with them dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/city-birds-use-cigarette-butts-to-smoke-out-parasites-1.11952
youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nature.com/news/city-birds-use-cigarette-butts-to-smoke-out-parasites-1.11952

ciggy butts are certified good by nature, they helps the berds n sheeit. trust me goy

If you only knew how much of a bitch you sound

youtube.com/watch?v=K--kQAmbV1w

>nature.com/news/city-birds-use-cigarette-butts-to-smoke-out-parasites-1.11952
Sounds like fake news.

No. Smokers just need yo learn how to recycle their butts. I pulled off the filter of every single one of my cigarettes for a whole year. Saved and recycled every one of them.

oh sweetie, everything is fake. a spoon of sugar takes 14 minutes off your life, that's twice as many as a cigarette. if they disgust you so much, buy a packet, take out the tobacco and lace it with americium from a smoke alarm, them put it all back together.

then leave it in a mall

Fine with me, the few times I do smoke I prefer unfiltered. Much tastier.

>only for the low class
Someone has never been around high stress professionals before I see.

I don't get why people just don't vape. I recently quit smoking (having the flu really helps ween you off the nicotine) and got myself a vaporizer.

After a few weeks on the vaporizer, cigarettes will start to taste like shit (they've always tasted like shit, you've just nuked your taste-buds to hell with the smoke).

I know how incredibly gay vaping makes you, but it's just so nice waking up and not having aching lungs.

out of all the plastic litter in the world your problem is cigarette butts ?

when they demonised smoking they took away places for people to get rid of their butts. It's not a good idea to throw them in a bin. Used to have little metal boxes with sand but they got rid of them. They need to start making areas for people to smoke in, instead of just putting up signs that say don't smoke here

im not gay

every cunt I know who vapes will try and bum smokes off me any time I go out to smoke if they are around. Vaping is not the same

Woops, that was supposed to say "make you look". I wasn't calling people who vape gay :x

That's because they don't even want to quit in the first place.

You need to experience being addicted to smoking while having a bad chest infection. That's enough to get you to quit imo!

You guys have the rest of us fooled.

Vaping is pretty gay, at least smoking is pretty universally sexy as fuck.

Brb, vape isn't cutting it.

Debatable. Having money is also universally sexy. In New Zealand, it's like $27 or something for a packet of camels.

If lower class people die, we can just import more third worlders to replace them ez.

I quit for 2 years but went back when my job forced me to deal with dumb people. I just said i'll have one that's it. It took will power to quit and I know I used the excuse to take it back up. I will probably try to quit again once work and home life stabilise again. Each day I go to work I have no idea who I will be working with and my housemate works for the same company just a different place and I never know what days he will have off. I like having a plan for what I will do each week. If I can't then I get stressed

I know that feel, man. When I started working at a call center I also started smoking again. Once I quit, stress levels went down and I was able to switch to the vape easier.

I live in tobacco country so the hipster special American Spirits are 6 bucks a pack. Still a massive waste of money.

It doesn't change that smoking is aesthetic. People will try to rationalize outside of it, but the act itself is sensual. Fire and Death.

I don't want to vape I just want to go cold turkey again. I know this cannot happen until this roller coaster type shit stops. I can be told by my housemate he is working tomorrow, wake up and his home and I can't do the things I need to do. His filled the washing machine with his stuff etc. I planned to cook some food for the next few days but I can't because I need to share the kitchen

I smoke because my job is extremely stressful and I want to kill myself everyday

...who are more likely than poor Americans to be smokers. Retarded faggots

If you're not smoking small cigars, you're not living. The taste is great, and they burn longer than a cigarette.

Christ ausbro.
How much are small cigars? In Italy a pack of 6 is 2.6€, while a pack of 12 cigs is 2.6€, although cigars burn almost twice as long

Fag, just do it

I will, I just don't want to punch someone at work and loose my job

>having flu helps quit nicotine

Pussy