Why are white men so obsessed with anime...

Why are white men so obsessed with anime? I argue this is political because of the sheer number of men obsessed with little cartoon girls

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/
track3.mixtape.moe/vfinsi.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime is for fags

Why someone would become a weeaboo is unpredictable. They could probably only watch hentia,some watch the action crap. Some just watch that shit cause their bored.

White men here. Anime is gay as the San Francisco gay pride parade.

wheres this pic from, Is it a scary movie?

i hate this shit too
>inb4 some faggot comes with the story that this board was made for anime fags
you're still faggots

most of the weird deranged and feminised kids back then in school all loved one piece and dragonball

Myself I think it comes from an ingrained hatred of their own white culture brainwashing since birth and they latch onto any acceptable culture Japan, through anime

Because we grew up on it as children, you joyless faggot. Anime is also the last place on this gay mortal coil that you can see women acting like respectable human beings (not counting hentai).

I just couldn't stand anime at all when I was a kid I don't know how people can watch it, complete garbage,

Fug let me lick those sweet weeb tears

This

Anime is better and funnier than any of the shit the west produces atm.

spongebob isn't even as gay as one piece
spongebob atleast had some wits to it in some episodes

Is that pic from the deathnote movie?

>Anime is also the last place on this gay mortal coil that you can see women acting like respectable human beings
Also this. I like anime girls because they're feminine, pure and cute and not the ridiculous stronk womyn we see in GoT or some shit.

because it makes redditors and WN 1.0 angry

I cant stand anime. The fan base is diagusting.

Because some of it is pretty good, has interesting stories, compelling themes, and decent amounts of action.

I'd rather watch anime than modern subverted western shit.

Kek he's never experienced the neverending story 2 an entertaining adventure for the whole family

I hate most anime. But I fucking love Jojo.

You probably watch Game of Thrones and think it's actually good when it's just trash.

Because the Nips tell better stories than (((Hollywood))).
And anime characters are White Japanese

>anime
>moeshit

Ok anons I understand you're arguments and I was wrong to shit on anime just because I personally don't like it

Feminism ruined them

Raised by single moms and cucked dads

They're lucky to not be gay trannies or criminals

Actually half of them are

Western media is garbage and run by jews.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/anomie-anime-and-the-alt-right/

Hell, anime can even make stronk womyn as decent characters because they it's not their only defining characteristic. See Motoko Kusanagi from GITS, cool/strong as fuck but also has plenty of internal issues that plague her character, which ends up being interesting overall.

white military male. I'm into certain animes generally comfy ones such as Natsume Yujincho but 90% of the people interested in it are fucking disgusting. General warning signs are the same as western stuff tho. If you're 30 and you're into action heros chances are you're a sperglord. If you're 20 and male and you're watching little girls singing you're a pedo.

every person that i have met who's into anime (most of them were white men) were complete fucking weirdos - lacking the ability to maintain eye contact, etc.

Right. Asuka too. Totally acts like a teenage girl, has mental issues but also kicks ass.

There seems to be two categories. I watch it sometimes and I don't give a fuck about the "cute anime girls", I like the art, story, and the action.

"most of the weird deranged and feminised kids back then in school all loved one piece and dragonball"

You mean all the kids who talked to each other and had friends watched it. I think i'm starting to get the hate...

>Why are white men so obsessed with anime?

track3.mixtape.moe/vfinsi.webm

> complete fucking weirdos
then again, you're on Sup Forums.

I would not call them "men"

but?

Classical hero arc without weird cultural marxist overtones.

You wouldn't think of me as the average fan but like most media the majority is complete garbage and dreck. The key is when anime is good it's most of the time extremely good. A well written anime can be a philosophy lesson, an interesting story that is designed to be a complete work, or represent an idea by metaphor in powerful ways. Western media has failed to evoke any emotion within me for now decades and it is not likely to change for the better. No one here wants my dollar since my patronage comes with the requirement that the goods I purchase will be of quality and good to consume. Since there isn't anything in western media I enjoy watching right now anime fills the time. Hopefully you find this answer satisfactory.

because its not yet incredibly corrupted like western media

>If you're 20 and male and you're watching little girls singing you're a pedo.
Because finding little girls cute equals wanting to fuck them?

IKR? Another thing I hate to is sound, it sucks.

...Nigger, they are all different. Saying you can't stand anime is like saying you can't stand music or movies. There isn't one guy making them all.

False. All the people who weren't weirdos don't watch it? Do you know this for a fact? No. Because they don't make it a huge part of their life.

When you meet somebody do they instantly know every type of media you consume and do you tell people as soon as you meet them what you watch a few times a year?

This board is pure cringe now, it's like 99% reddit. You guys think we can't tell, we can. 99% redditors trying not to look like redditers, and the rest of us just watching this board crash and burn.

You guys are actually autistic.

That's not an argument.

I argue it doesn't evoke emotions because you hate white people perhaps

I don't hate white people in general, but I certainly hate white actors and filmmakers.

I was a weeb back in the day when anime was obscure and Japan was considered exotic.
It's sad to see what anime has turned into since 2000, though.
Anime is like a character who's been on TV for so long that they become two dimensional caricatures of themselves, like Homer Simpson.

>anime is only about cute girls doing cute things

When will retarded normies like you neck themselves?

no it isnt
but i see
you do know
bods of death
love apples

fpbp

it's hardly different from any other animation and cartoon

I feel you really hate white people and only like Japanese people, this is resonating with you, correct?

It's like I've seen this post a thousand times before.

Anime displays a much more conservative society. Whereas western entertainment is extremely liberal.