How do we solve the obesity problem

This shit needs to fucking end before we're all in mobility scooters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put down the spoon.

Kill all fat people. Fixed

Public fatshaming. Crank out a huge fatshaming PSA campaign. Protect fatshamers in the workplace and schools from punishment due to "intolerance".
Refuse to provide healthcare for hamplanets unless they make a concerted effort to not be fat.
Refuse to grant disability status for the fats until they can show that their disability was not caused primarily by their shitty fat behavior. If they are already recieving SSI and don't work do not allow their gibs to purchase sodas, ice cream, fast food, etc. Only healthy foods, and force them to attend healthy cooking/nutrition classes to be elligable to recieve their full monthly SSI check.

Put a ban on high fructose corn syrup.

By Attacking random fat people in the streets including stomping on their guts.

In many asian countries, if you have just a slight beer belly, you will be fat shamed. By everyone around. They keep each other in check and rates of obesity are less than 3% in most of Asia.

I'm jealous.

Heather Heyer was dealt with efficiently

This. They can't even fight back due to how fat they are. Why promote their unhealthy behavior when they only eat? Waste of a human life.

I HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM THATS WHY I EAT 10K CALORIES A DAY PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!!

He got gastric bypass surgery more than a months ago.

There's no noticeable weight loss.

even though there are plenty of people who can eat food which is bad for them in moderation, I think all foods with added sugar and maybe even salt should have a tax on them.

how big was she?

i think he's lost 100 pounds already. granted most of that is water weight since he is no longer stuffing his gob with sugar and salt all day

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VwVDYf3I

Make fat camps where you send your fatties to be forced labor on a farm/ in a mine. i.e. bring back serfdom based on weight

Kill all fatties, gut their fat out, turn their fat into fuel to burn more fat """""people"""""

Do your part, stay fit yourself, end healthcare and then obesity epidemic becomes solely a problem to the fatties

Agreed, we need to punish everyone, including those who eat sugary foods in moderation. I think we should tax everything I don't like, DESU.