Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Admit it, he's right.
The US caused most of the war that displaced people, it's heartless of their part to not do something

>greentexting outside of the chans
I cant defend this

The fat kid is right

This

>US gets involved in another country
>"durr take the refugees it's your fault"

>US doesn't get involved in another country
>"durr they're suffering and you're not helping, take the refugees"

The US had a major part to play in the last decade that created the current migration crisis. This is a truth we have to deal with.

the shilling and constant wailing and moaning is probably enough without the refugees

>Fat kid is right

Then Israel should be getting all the refugees

>wouldn't it be logic that they at least take some
No that would be sympathetic idiocy.

>using meme arrow irl
Wew

If we didn't expand refugee to mean any person who wants some gibs and is on the same continent as a bar fight that took place ten years ago we probably could take care of them.

Btw i think the US shouldn't take any refugees given the results of doing that.
Even the guy in the pic says that Germany has problems for accepting the refugees.

But got to admit, he has a point, the US caused or interfered in most of the conflicts which maused the migrant crisis to begin

>twitter is irl
I know what you mean tho

Doesn't matter who caused the refugees Germany had no right to try to force them on other countries even if they want to commit suicide

>It's fine when American intervention is just a blank check
>Anything else is bad

Yeah this pretty much sums up why we need to go back to isolationism.

Imagine if the US didn't get involved ever anywhere

this, even pajeet gets it

fucking newfags cant contain their power level irl and need to meme everywhere

Autism won't stop.

Nope he's right, the US has been warmongering for the past 100 years. The only thing that will change that is a revolution, which won't happen cause americans are completely retarded.

He's right but it's Israel

> imagine if America didn't get involved anywhere
Then we will be nlamed for turning our backs on global problems.

There is literally no "winning" against these fuckheads. Their singular objective is to literally take over the world by destroying national borders and controlling the global state.

dutch fags still mad bush threatened to lynch their entire political class on lamp posts if they dared to touch US service members. how does it feel to be perpetually helpless. like a baby?

sasuga

>Jews caused a bunch of unpopular wars
> You must now take the refugees goy!

No

what the fuck are you trying to say you deluded yank

Literally nothing wrong with that. I bet you complain about "reddit spacing" too.