Houthi's released a montage video

And it is fucking amazing because they used "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_QLgqamdrk

DEATH TO AL SAUD

thanks for the video but i will be muting the shitty music

Houthis have good taste.

Who is Houthi?

Desert sandal warriors

wtf I hate drumpf now

this is great

I still don't understand how Saudia Arabia and Israel are allies, i must be missing something here.

Jews and US Deep State BTFO

Iran's Yemeni division

They see Iran as a common threat

I don't know who these AIC guys are or what they want. But I do know that they better watch out or they're gonna get Mattis'd

Bit of a retarded statement from a guy with no children.

You were warned achmed

Holy shit, where do I sign up?

They want to the Saudis to GTFO their ountry

Does it make me a cuck to prefer that weird Islamic chanting for these videos?

Ozzy sucks

Your local Iranian embassy?

Then why are they burning an American flag and not a Saudi flag?

Sadly Mattis turned out to be a poofter

Sup Forums is a necocon board now.
Sup Forums loves Drumpf/USA, ISIS, Israel and Saudi.
Sup Forums is against Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Yemen and North Korea.

You won't get any likes here.

>be Houthi
>Be poorfsggot sheepherder
>Fight in sandals with AK against one of the best equipped Militärried in the world with warships, fighter jets and a very well equipped army
>Periodically assrape them

WHAT ThE FUCK is with these guys?

The somehow managed to sink a fucking Saudi ship for ducks sake and shoot down jets with 1945yesr tier equipment

>neocon
Im impressed with your ability to terms that you dont understand to trick some people into believing you know what youre talking about.

Because you are selling the Saudis billions of dollars worth of weaponry?

>WHAT ThE FUCK is with these guys?
Its easy when you have backing from Iran

Who is the Saudi dog that disliked the video?

>sink a fucking Saudi ship
How doyou not knownhow the USA/KSA work? They allow those poor faggots to do certain things so they can claim theyre being attacked by those very sandle warriors

We arent selling it to them, theyre buying it from us. Know the difference

God bless everyone fighting against United States of Ashkenazi.

any war is determined by the willingness of its military to fight it, war is full of deserters and people who can't fight, if you have no place to run and no one to surrender to you will have an advantage

Come on now goy.

Hahahaha are you fucking delusional?

Muslim killing muslim. Why should I care?

>backing from Iran makes 1945 equipment into magic missiles that take down modern jets
Hmmmm

you are a stupid neoncon kike lover. Shias are based and we support the Sunni Wahabist/ISIS virus that is the middle east.

Swear to fuck I hate Neocons more than liberal commies because you Israeli ballsack huffing morons think we can win any war (we've lost every imperial war for the past 100 years because they are JEW wars)

Sure, back the Saudi niggers and go die for Israel while the same people you are helping are destroying your men and women in your own nation VIA PAID PROPAGANDA.

STUPID NIGGER

Aren't string instruments haram?

I prefer shia victory over the sunni in the middle east. It'd bring better balance of power to world politics' dynamics.