Significant Germanic admixture

>significant Germanic admixture
>Catholic, not Orthodox
>use Latin script, not Cyrillic

Why are Poles considered Slavs? There's barely anything Slavic about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechites
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always wondered this too, Poles look more Western than they do Slavs.

Hope to visit poland soon, looks real comfy.

Lots of Slavs don't use Cyrillic.
The question is, why aren't Germans considered Slavs?

wat, maybe in 5-10% of population.

It's the ethinicty, language and culture. Religion doesn't really matter and lots of slavic nations use latin script.

The Russians started calling them that.
The Germans invented the "Polack joke" in WW2 as they systematically executed the Polish intellectuals, historians, scientists, religious hierarchy, etc.
All parts of smear campaign.

Another wot m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
It was written in XIV century, but the legend existed since much earlier.

We always considered ourself as blood-brothers with other slavs.

>Why are Poles considered Slavs?
Because Poles are Slavs stupid???

source

>Lech isn't called Pol
Bullshit story detected.

Pic rel...

Top kek!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechites

Learn history you fucking donut.

Because of communism lmao. Poland is actually independent from slavs your typical slavs and westerners along with Czechs and Slovakian people.

I don't think this data is still reliable by the way. Maybe 1700s yes. But with the ammount of death and racial mixing i dunno.

Poles were originally called Lechites before the Christianization moron... Some countries still call Poles as Lechites.

>I don't think this data is still reliable by the way.
What are you talking about? 2013 is not long ago.

OH SORRY MR MAN FROM LECHLAND.
Fuck me, I like you Poles but you gotta stick to the pluming, not the history.
Wew, lad.

This doesn't take into consideration the Russians ethnically cleansing Prussia at the end of WWII and then filling it with Eastern Poles.

>wrong
>irrelevant
>irrelevant

Call a cat a cat, poles are slavs and that doesn't make them bad

Slavic is a language group, not racial or religious.

>2013
>Barely any african, arabic and indian dna.
Load of bs

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise, Poland and other Slavic countries will be the only white countries left soon enough. East Europe will be the next bastion of humanity as trade between the West and East expands.

Poles are proud Slavs indeed.

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

Maybe because they didn't probe DNA from migrants you retard?

yet we have the biggest percentage of haplogroup r1a in europe

There are non-whites born in Europe everyday. They're not immigrants anymore, you retard.

honesty i just hate the poles because they have taken 60% of the jobs in a large factory in my small scottish village which for over the past 30 years has been keeping most of the village in a stable job, now most people in my village are unemployed. they all seem to live in 3 bedroom houses with about 20 of them in each house sending money back to poland and getting thier fags and alcahol sent over from poland. they dont really put money back into the econemy.

Interdasting. I know a lot of polish immigrants here and I swear they remind me visually more of Germans than what I would generally expect of slavic people.

>That vocabulary and spelling
No wonder immigrants are taking your factory jobs when you can barely put a sentence together. Low IQ British people, my fucking sides.

blame capitalism, not the people. :^ )

found the pole ! i must have struck a nerve .

Jesus Christ you're fucktarded...

Poles are slavic because they're rebellious against religion. Look at any slavic country and you'll see that it is only the elite that is hostile to religion

Haplogroups are a line, they are not even 1% of someone's dna.
To underdstand who some people is, it's better to look where they cluster in pca autosomalmaps.

Poles and Belarusians (Lithuanians) are bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlagbg9qkM

Scots don't really speak English. Also don't be mean as most of them suffer from FAS.