Brit/pol/ - The Virgin vs Chad Edition

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit with category 5 full force, but no one died. Hospital roof blown off.
>British Virgin Islands fucked just as hard, Richard Branson on suicide watch

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’, Britain wins by default
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social
>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

>Paul Holywood makes a joke, promptly apologises
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41218525

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4CUvZF2YO8
twitter.com/tomicly/status/906926265671626752
youtube.com/watch?v=rQEEvDcMurE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41216679
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good afternoon, I hope you're all having a most wonderful Sunday.

Nth for colonialism

/are Richard Hammond/

Why won't Rightly come home?

Thank you. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday too.

Hello Tunnocks. I miss you everyday.

This is what Britain has become all thinks to ''victory'' in ww2

I don't get this image

What did she mean by this?

>liaison officer
Kek

She's pretty sexy (I know you are also a woman and I want you to post your feet)

It's part of the Chad forced meme thing.

>tfw made a fucking huge mistake

i aint coming back from this lads

Could be worse. At least were not balkan...

What happened?

It also ignores people like myself.

The Mavericks of the world.

What did you do user?

>An uppity poo in loo
>sexy

What you done mate? Power levels revealed?

I know that, I don't understand the relevance of the image.

>pewdiepie just said nigger on livestream

twitter.com/tomicly/status/906926265671626752

What happened son?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQEEvDcMurE

Were you racist in Greggs?

Supposed to be a photo of rightly...

Oh right, some tripfag doxxed his friend a few weeks back, something to do with that.

>have to sift through almost 10 threads with "brit" in them to get to brit/pol/

Absolutely obsessed.

Wew we're getting some of hurricane irma in Surrey it seems! Lots of rain and wind.

(((English Defense League)))

You could just ctrl+f for 'brit/' instead

Lot of brit hate going on atm, fuck'em.

Why should they by NatSocs?

What happened user? Tell us...

What has happened lad?

Stfu and post niggermountain tits

What happened lad? Is it to do with people? Because if it is I can guarantee I've been in worse shit than you.

Its the only reason to come to Sup Forums, can't really relate to foreigners.

Are we outer/pol/ to someone from PTG or SG?

Everything will be fine, user. There, there

>POST FEET

No general can be outer/pol/, they all exist in their own vacuum, with their own subcultures

>finally freed from job and return to comfy neetdom
>spend whole first weekend nazi christfag posting on Sup Forums
What's everyone else been up to?

Post your breast

britpol.xyz

I'm starting to lose patience lad. If you want good advice that will fix your situation, reply. If not, keep being a sad cunt.

What the fuck is his problem?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41216679

It had better be life threateningly catastrophic after this build up, son

I fucking hate brit/feel/ more than animenonces.

Everything can be fixed user. So you called someone a filthy paki, no one cares

*slaps face*
Pull yourself together

Fuck sake. Tell us you fat cunt.

How cute, I miss you too.

WHAT THE FUCK WHEN IS SOMEONE GONNA CALL HIM OUT ON HIS SHIT
WE'RE GONNA END UP WITH HIM IN POWER AGAIN AREN'T WE

Can't help being good-natured lad.

>The EU is weak and crumbling, however it is also powerful and stands up for its members’ interests and can strong arm us into a bad deal.

>We are an importer not an exporter the EU needs us more than we need them, we are also a massive exporter so thank god our currency has been devalued.

What did Brexitards mean by this?

Any news on the church stabbing? Are we that cold to these things now?

Gonna go turn myself anyway lads, if i get out ill tell you you what happened lads. Best advice I can give you is stay the fuck away from women lads. Your brain does dumb shit.

veni vidi vici lads

You sound upset

New to Brit/pol/ but I have a question that I think only Brits can answer.
>the only country preventing Britain from reclaiming her former glory is a rebellious former colony
>ironically, it is also the only country that has and continues to guarantee British maritime exports make it to their destination unharmed, ultimately guaranteeing economic prosperity for the very distant future
>this country also shares all intelligence and is willing to sacrifice her own men for Britain's continued survival

Seems like a fair trade to me. We are the superpower and have all the money while you have the culture and history that we are willing to preserve at all costs.

So I have to ask, why do Brits hate American again?

It was a targeted attack on an individual known to the assailant. Doesn't appear to be terrorism.

Lad, tell us what happened. If you're too frightened, tell us in hypotheticals.

Not a fucking chance, no one trusts him now. Younger labour voters love comrade corby who is the antithesis of new labour. Too many skeletons in the closet. Even the likes of mandelson are shiving him in the back.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

It doesn't get better.

Bread week on Bake Off, can.we expect swastika loaves?

Because your culture is poisonous.

Mugged us in WW2
Epicenter of international capital
Shitty consumerist culture which bleeds into ours

Sometimes we get bored of hating the French

Also this:

Currently going through Manchester city centre. This city is disgusting.

Sit through 30 mins of virtue signalling by the beeb to watch the marathon highlights

We don't hate America, mate - the people at least. But you're the exporter of diversity and faggotry, and your oil wars have driven muzzie 'refugees' our way...

Suez

That's literally what Cameron proposed to the EU before the referendum and they laughed in his face. It wasn't enough and we didn't even get that. Well they're not laughing anymore.

>Queen Elizabeth has been transferred to hospital in what has been described as an "incident with a shotgun" at Balmoral.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4863996/Queen-Hospital-shooting-accident.html

fug, missed that, what was it?

Our culture is very much based on British culture. After all, the Magna Carta was the predecessor of the Bill of Rights
I see. So it's not so much hate but rather a lot of respect that you guys aren't used to giving any former colonies (especially those in Asia)?
I just gave you multiple reasons why what happened after WWII wasn't a "mugging."

fake news

You're not allowed to go shooting on Sunday, lad. It's the law. Try again tomorrow.

I don't hate Americans or anything really to do with America. I love it all. Except pic related. That is what I see in my mind's eye every time America is on the news. Although I think the situation is improving under Trump, if only slightly and temporarily.

Dunno, but you aren't original kaya poster are you?

Shit...

We don't so much hate you, as in the people. It's more the stereotype of the brash American that we dislike. It's somewhat the opposite of 'Britishness'. Same with the French and their stereotypical pomposity.

>Europeans have invented everything except the things I don't like.
Oh fuck off. I agree that Europe has contributed far more to modern society than America has over the course of history (we are a young country, after all), but Europe was also the epicenter of art and culture which bred communism, equality, and in many cases, diversity. All major social movements have and continue to come out of Europe. Even fucking slavery was outlawed there before it was in America.

Link?

I dislike the powerful Jews but you have to admit if it weren't for the strategic alliance with Israel, the Middle East would likely be totally controlled by the Persians, or even the Turks, again.

>Our culture is very much based on British culture
It's a strange offshoot, with a much greater libertarian and egalitarian streak running through it than anything native to Britain.

We should give funds to India to fight the chines, but also Pakistan to invade India

PLEASe be fake
PLEASE be fake

It's fake

Why would you want Muzziestan to invade Hindustan?

I'm just rozzin your schnozzin lad.

It's a shame interstate warfare seems to have finished. No Saudi-Iranian war, no Sino-Indian war, no Second Korean War, no more real fighting in Ukraine.

It's depressing tbqh.

This is everything wrong with america: a Jewish US general talking about a conflict he doesn't understand in a region that's nothing to do with America

"there is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That's a 19th century idea, and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multiethnic states." -General Wesley Clark