>theroot com/the-complete-list-of-racists-1797905663
unvis.it/theroot.com/the-complete-list-of-racists-1797905663

Thanks!

>the root
heh

Didn't make the list. Sad! Will try harder
t. Rascist

Underrated. Wheres the h3he kike?

>“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of niggers, I will fear no evil.”
kek

Someone should translate this back into latin and then we'll have ourselves a new slogan for the LARPers.

White Nationalists
>Prominent white nationalists: White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), most other guys named Steve
>most other guys named Steve
wtf

she called the entire cast of "Friends" white separatists

how can she say such anti-semitic things and get away with it?

David Schwimmer (Jewish, descended from Germany) as “Ross Geller”

Courtney Cox-Arquette (she is married to David Arquette, who is Jewish, she did not convert) as “Monica Geller

Lisa Kudrow (Jewish, descended from Russia) as “Phoebe Buffay”

Matthew Perry (half Canadian-English, half Jewish) as Chandler Bing

Elliot Gould (Jewish) as “Jack Geller”

Hank Azaria (Jewish, descended from Greece) as “David the Scientist”, Phoebe’s on-again-off-again boyfriend

Paul Rudd (Jewish, descended from England) as “Mike Hannigan”

Most niggers aren't aware of the JQ and the Jews endlessly use them as attack dogs against whites.

>she called the entire cast of "Friends" white separatists
it's true: Proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=jXrsSGEvDf4

What about people like me who only want to feed a bullet to every nigger, mongrel, and tratior? I feel so left out

aw fuckin fancy gaan fer a root mayte

>Western culture” and “European values,” which created chattel slavery, genocide, colonialism, the Holocaust and crocs.
Black people are so far up their own asses it isn't even funny
>chattel slavery
Ottoman Empire
>colonialism
ooga booga whitey came and built infrastructure, education, and hospitals in my land
>genocide
Has been occurring since time immemorial
>the holocaust
Arguably one of the tamest "genocides" ever considering that the gas chambers are fake

Good post
Have a (you)

>When they speak of IQ, they casually leave out the part that Asians consistently score higher than whites
Could they be any more dishonest? Jared Taylor, molymeme, and the like consistently bring this up every time they address the subject of race and iq.

Asians dindu nuffin. Dey nevuh owned slaves, or committed genocide. Wipipo fucked everything up for all beautiful colored people.

Harambes widow keeping itself busy at least.

I can't see this as being real.

Critical theory-not even once
Thx based Norwegian archiver

you can bitch and moan all you want but the racebaiting bullshit you put out on a day euros get in a month at best

does your media talk about anything but special snowflake shit at this point?

If the Jewish controlled slavery racket was a integral benefit to nation building why is Brasil 70% utter shithole? Must be some unspoken component about.

Hurricanes!

> Steven Miller
> White Nationalist

Sarcasm and smugness from fat people is an outrage deserving of a remediative beating.

Pic related was especially infuriating.
>Let your daughters date niggers, goyim, otherwise you are raycisss
Fucking entitled jigaboos, always acting like everything is owed to them. Make lynchings great again.