Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_Gnosticism
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the christians give up their false beliefs and begin practicing the dharma

Never? Unless you go to South Korea.

Never.

Can someon explain to me how you can become a suppsoed master of religion and still not see gnosis and how every religion is only a few basic info being switched around before they are the relative same?
Like I really don't get it how any religious person with an opinion (actually I do, I was there) just gets stuck in the mud and starts saying dumb shit.

Christian goals

Buddhist methods which means guns

Become enlightened

Try to make a christian world full of responsible buddhists

Because they don't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_Gnosticism
As soon as Christians stop following the ((( church ))) and actually read what Jesus said. We're already on the same side.

forever, Christian philosophy is heavily influenced by indo-Buddhist philosophy
come home white brother

Never. Fuck off kike worshiper

This, and a good pic!

This

Jesus was Buddhist. (((christianity))) is religion about Jesus. Jesus's religion was divine sonship=WE ARE ALL PART OF THE ALMIGHTY. 82nd psalm.

Yea, when the Catholics, Zionists and Islamists have their WWIII and kill each other.

Then people will be ready for the Gnostic Light.

* (((christianity))) is religion about Jesus being the only son of god.

When Christians stop being cucks.

Ask any Jew and they will tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah.

They say they are awaiting another.

They have their own tradition and ideas of who their savior is. He has to fulfill certain requirements.

The Jewsish Messiah is the Son of the Demiurge. Not the Son of the true God.

Jesus is the Son of the Aeon of Aeons.

(((They))) reject him.

Okay but you have to be hardcore and traditional. No degeneracy.

t. hardcore and traditional Buddhist

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY

Well, basically, first post is right. True Christian, embrace Buddhism ASAP, never take refuge in little gods. The Buddhist Dharma is what the Christian Church should have focused on from the start.

Correct, you cannot serve two masters.

You either have faith in your blood or faith in some dead kike on a stick.

I think there is a whole anime about Jesus and Buddha living together

Sounds gay DESU. I know of an historical anime with Shakyamuni Buddha and I'm sure there is some manga about Jesus.

Why would Christians ally with a marginal religion?

They are neighbors not gay

For a start, because it is a hopeless dying cult and needs a stronger, more coherent and more authentic religious ideology.

Both slave cults.

Take the white pill and become Stoic.

Another point, Christians are more numerous than Muslims and a lot more than Jews. I don't see Christians winning over them. Numbers are not everything.

Are able to explain how stoicism is different from Buddhism? It's pretty close IMO. You can also find a lot of "greek" philosophers getting very close to the Buddhist teachings.

Hey, psst, user, want to join an elite cult?

When Christcucks learn to live in peace.

Christian's are already not following the church my man, what the fuck do you think the inception of the USA was all about?

The days of institutional Christianity are all but over. KEK is the bringer of light, he signals the darkest point before the dawn; the fiery rebirth of faith in the west, like a mighty Pheonix.

This new 21st century Christianity will incorporate valued pieces of the dead father, but will be something new, powerful, and very aware of the new world we live in - technology and all.

Be prepared, the resurrection is coming. And in the hand of the reborn faith will be the flaming sword that God, in the end of Genesis, set guarding the tree of eternal life.
And we will all feel the effects of the singularity. You cannot run. You cannot hide.

why would buddhists ally with cucks?

Western leftist memers imagine Buddhism is a pacifist religion of cucks but allow me to remind you that the Buddhist monk Benkei was such a hard ass nigger that he held off a whole army and stopped them crossing a bridge, while killing 300 fully armed and armored samurai by wielding a sword, a broad axe (masakari), a rake (kumade), a sickle (nagihama), a wooden mallet (hizuchi), a saw (nokogiri), an iron staff (tetsubō), and a half-moon spear (naginata) all of which he carried with him on his back and was such an apex nigger among niggers that he died standing up and the surviving Minamoto clan warriors cowered in fear of his lifeless corpse for hours, and he did all this so that his best friend, an exiled nobleman, would have time to sudoku himself with dignity and composure rather than be torn apart by his enemies.

so the next time somebody tells you Buddhism is a religion for cucks and pussies, remind them that mercy and benevolence are virtues which may be selectively applied and that even the Buddha himself is guarded in four directions by huge ass motherfuckers with orders to rip off any and all nigger dicks necessary

Why would Buddhists accept an inferior religion?

Christianity would be fine if they acknowledged that 90% of churches are corrupt and just want your money. and also actually follewed jesus' teachings. they blatantly ignore sins

"thou shalt not kill" literally means exactly that. it doesnt mean only murder, it means stop killing eachother. you can't be a christian and also be fat. "gluttony is a sin" means eat only what you need and pass it on to the next person or animal.

I want to be Christian but i don't want to be thrown in with all these fake christians. Buddhism is the best imo but christianity has meaningful stories

I'm not into any religion but the Buddists are really onto something with meditation. Go look up the benefits of meditation it has nothing to do with religion at really and you might be surprised what it can do for you.

It literally shrinks your Amygdala and grows the Pre frontal cortex of your brain. If you do it just 10 minutes a day for a few months you will see a huge improvement in cognitive abilities. If you also ever encounter people you know that you deal with constantly that are hard to deal with or just plain irrational and very emotional people that wont listen to reason. Then if you were able to somehow get them to try mediation for a while I can gaurantee they will come back a much more reasonable logical person who thinks with their brain and not emotional knee jerk reactions and the best part is they won't even know it's part of your plan to eventually red pill them.

Take your filthy sand nigger religion somewhere else

Yes goy convert to cuck philosophy. don't forget to overcome the need to react violence against people who want to kill u

>90% of churches are corrupt and just want your money

This is a common sentiment among people who don't actually go to church. Joel Osteen is the exception, not the rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M

HOLY SHIT MONKS ARE BASED AS FUCK