Britcucks are the worst

Britcucks are the worst

>Spain

Yeah but the Spanish are just dreaming of being with a white person (because they're brown obviously)

Chad Slavs vs Virgin western euros

>Yeah but the Spanish are just dreaming of being with a white person (because they're brown obviously)
>flag

I can't even begin to take you seriously

What did Germany mean by this?

>slav(e)s
>white

kekk

>"We at the (((BBC))) asked 100 people in London what they thought of intermarriage"

I am amazed.

>t. Aryan - anglo-saxon genes with prussian heritage
They hate slavs cuz they ain't slavs

I find it weird how Russians are so against it considering how many are mixed with Asians and Mongolians. Heck, the place has around 170 different ethnic groups.

>london

Very curious as to where that study in the OP was carried out. Most Brits, from my experience, don't want any more immigration, and don't have any white guilt feelings. I've seen very few mixed relationships. I doubt the Spaniards are that cucked too. Must have been taken in London and Madrid.

Because European part of Russia is largely just whites. There are a lot of ethnic groups but most of them are marginal at best and look white anyway except for like yakuts who live in Far Asia

>Germany
>France
>UK
>Ireland

what

>UK
If it voted Brexit, why on Earth wouldn't it vote Trump?
You seem to confuse the political and media elite of Western Europe with the Western European public, both of which being vastly different to one another in politics.

Krauts are so cuck that they are even scared to say what they really think in a survey.

Anything above 0% is unacceptable

Dat tolerant and inclusive Germany.

Are all Germans secretly redpilled?

they aren't though