Is uk nigger majority ? any brits can confirm ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=YXIHXQjbtl8
youtube.com/watch?v=r51csHTnbgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chimps litteraly fucking in streets ,wtf?

wtf is their problem?

so niggers aren't normal chimps. they're bonobos. good that we narrowed that down

cant make this shit up

baboons if to be precise

I went to see IT, the cinema was full - all white people except 3.. 2 of which were chinese and 1 dark but not fully black guy with a white girlfriend.

That is notting hill carnival, google it if you want to know more.
Why are you butthurt op? Did your mom went to London and came back with a nigglet?

which country ?

We have about 3% niggers, they just act up a lot so it seems like a lot more. It's the pakis that are the real problem, they breed like rats.

Lambeth is, it's basically New Nigeria

The UK, outside London.

Is this any different than how they act anywhere else? Anywhere?

in those carnivals whites only observe not participate as i saw in many vids .
they look like majority in boiler room sets

Why do they always start behaving oddly once you stop trying to enforce values? The minute you look away they are tribal dancing, shaking asses, hollering, so strange.

And they are not like Arabs - all Christian arabs are okay, even most muslims had their civilization, no matter what you think about it.

Yet, these things show up, and always start dancing like this, and behaving strange and it confuses me.

Is behavior really genetic? Predisposed? Do blacks in america walk around aimlessly like in Africa, sitting on porches doing nothing, do they all gather in groups all shouting at same time?

Highest immigrant part of one city which is our highest immigrant city.

Londonistan is.
Less than

nutting hill?

nah.
common chimpanzee:
-patriarchal society
-males fight for dominance and mating rights. --hunt in packs using complex strategies
-tool usage

bonobo/pygmy chimpanzee:
-Matriarchal society
-everyone randomly fucks each other
-no tool usage

calling niggers chimps is an insult to the chimps. but bonobos are a retard species ruled by single mothers that randomly fuck every guy that come across. fits much better

germanic ones seem to behave , their 3rd of national football team are niggers

>B-based nigs
>O-only the pakis are the problem

Pic related. Look at that growth rate. 2021 is gonna wake a lot of people up and by 2031 the country will be on fire.

yes ,hardcoded genetic,only bullet can fix them yep

>Germanic
No Nigger is Germanic. Germanic is a European racial group. Most native white Brits in the midlands and south east are Germanic people.

no its ur gov lieing to u about how many they really are. in canada for fuck sake they cancelled the census and no one knew why til we turned are back and were out of nowhere a minority here

They are allergic to work and anything "white", which is usually productivity and success.

Seems like a fun Caribbean time

France doesn't even have a census but best estimates are 23% non white and 18% Islamic spiritually.

There's a gas station right on the edge of the projects in my city and there's always like 20 of them and a couple of crusty white girls just hanging out there. All day, every day.

In London Yes, but outside Cities and the following (Bradford, Luton) there's hardly any... I live in a Large village/small town (pop:6,400) there's not a single black, there's 1 family of Chinx that run the local Chinese take away... no crime and everyone is happy here.

Dry humping strangers in public should be illegal but it isn't because it would be labeled as racist.

Looks like you need a little more social programing stimulus. You're too white.

It's not a majority where I live (south essex). The few that are there are either pajeets or second generation. Most are surprisingly well educated.

But I love dry humping in the club and carnivals. It's fun with women.

I guess permavirgins like yourself will never understand fun with women

which immigrants are worse polacks/lithuanians/pakis/nigerians/carribeans ?

No but seriously, the whole thing about "we are all human" is, look, they will be black skinned Voltaire's, but they essentially "invented" behaviour that is completely the same as all other blacks around the world.

Is every society doomed to have them dancing like that, and simulate sex like idiots? Why can't they have complex dances, it is all so primitive and savage and the women are actually happy, and smiling. They really just like to smile and have fun, and leave it for tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

>its their culture user

Just

>wwe sountrack on top
lmao

>another thread about the state of britain
:(

youtube.com/watch?v=YXIHXQjbtl8
thread theme

Shut it ya whitey batty, we be murkin famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=r51csHTnbgY

The ape gene is in their DNA.
You can take nigger out of Africa, but can't take the nigger from the nigger.

Bonobos are more intelligent than chimpanzees. Chimpanzees are more intelligent than niggers. The smartest nonhuman ape on record was a bonobo.
Closer, but even baboons are smart enough to capture puppies, raise and train them, and utilize them in hunting. Niggas can't train dogs.

should have voted ukip to parlament,we dumped our neocons and commies last year in parlamentary election

garbage,skepta is real deal.

the U.K. Should be given to nuggers for the slavery thing... the U.K. Started it in the first place

I did

based

the worst by a very long way are Jamaicans

pakis tend to colonise areas of towns and never leave those areas

eastern europeans are hit and miss
unless you're a bong builder then you probably despise them

>just britanny

Northern Ireland here. Same for us. Town I live in has a population of about 30k, there are fewer than 50 blacks, a handful of camel molesters and maybe a hundred Chinese. Not a single paki in sight.

Poles are a mixed bag some are great some are Irish gypsy tier
Never had a problem with Lithuanians
I have a feeling the only reason Nigerians and Pakis didn't make the list is because they somehow got citizenship.

come to fufania if u are white and intelligent, it will the be the last safe space anyways in eu civil war .

2011 caused our politicians to debate banning ethnic demographics.

2021 will result in that ban, I guarantee it.

probably,crimes downplayed or where under reported like in swden

this what your soldiers dyed for britain ,pic related .

This. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed we're approaching 60% white British and they remove ethnicity demographics in the next census like they did in France.

Brit here, can confirm the UK should submit to her rightful owner which is us... I mean France

france has fallen too

8% to 50% isn't exactly a useful statistic, almost seems intentionally misleading. Are they trying to hide how low the white population is in some areas?

Incorrect

this same 'dry hump' routine happens on the chocolate continent. Translation: You can take the nigger out of the jungle, ....

little French boi, submit to the big Anglo cock

holy shit lithuania is real, i thought it was just russian rape grounds

Sub Saharan Africans genetically have more in common with primitive man than with caucasians or asians. They are literally less evolved humans

Tfw i've been bootied down like this at high school dances lol

> B-BUT WE'RE ALL HUMANS user... STOP BEING RACIST

V I B R A N T