Watch this BASED black guy tell you that racism is okay

youtube.com/watch?v=73KkLu2X6SI

Fuck off why are you guys spamming this. I don't care about black people I just want some god damn politics

Drumpf

The reason most blacks are against ingroup biases is that they benefit from white outgroup bias and black ingroup bias.

Its the same with the jews. At the end of the day, politics is all about self-interest.

Actually pretty well thought out video. Good listen.

BASED
L
A
C
K
S

Can we all agree that black immigrants are BASED and we should exclusively allow them?

>no Kekistani flag
Disappointed desu

That's because I'm being serious.

Yeah I just watched the video and it was pretty good. I expected this nignog to lambast racism but instead defended it

That's an interesting way of putting it. That Guy T seems to be good friends with a lot of white nationalists online. You can only help but wonder if he's trying to bridge the gap. That's what George Lincoln Rockwell tried to do with Malcolm X.

Haven't watched the video, but I've seen that guy before and I agreed with much of what he said.
He's complained before about the fact that black people act like fucking monkeys during protests and yet they want to be taken seriously.
He said they need to get their fucking act together if they plan to ever more up in the workforce and stem fields and whatnot.

In my own opinion, yes, this might actually help. If niggers valued good behavior; their women would date smarter and more refined niggers.
This would eventually raise their overall IQ.
Also in my opinion, that's a pipe-dream and will never happen.

Yeah, I can't help but consistently feel bad for high IQ blacks who come to realize that their race is basically unfixable.

On a scale between based nigger and uncle tom, he's a zulu cannibal.

there's something called eugenics

No such thing as based blacks m8

They are the puppets of the zionist in their majority. who cares if 10% of them are redpilled, if 90% of them commie sheeps. Also the redpilled ones benefit from the handouts and muh racism, just as much as the puppets.

Brb nigger lead roles or racist
Brb bbc
Brb can't get to the root of problem (blacks/niggers) because "my ONE black friend isn't like that"

Etc etc

Blacks need to get shipped back to sub sahara africa. Fuck them.

Accurate. We "othered" black folk realized this along time ago. Much of the way most black people act is strange and alien to me. What everyone knows but no one will say is that most blacks hate each other. Black individuals prosper while the so called black "community" and imagined "solidarity" is a farce.

Guilt by association is a helluva drug.

reporting you to the SA Human Rights Commission.

Filthy Afrikaner Racist.

Please dont ship them here!
We're drowning demographically here already.

just like how all whites are ebil nazi racist, right?

you should evacuate to the states

Go back to the_donald. The "BASED BLACK GUY" meme was Sup Forums making fun of you. It wasn't an endorsement of it.

I'm not even a civic nationalist.

that guy T is doing us all a favour. you jews cant even. im lmfaoing at the damage control.

That was the most agreeable video made by a black guy I have ever seen.

>tfw remember posting on Sup Forums with him

thatguyt supports ethno-nationalism

wtf

>le based black man

and what, you want to slaughter everyone who isn't 100% pure bavarian phenotype? ETHNICALLY HOMOGENEOUS NATION STATES FOR ALL. everyone who opposes this will get shot

oh, this is the same guy right? that dude was way before BASED BLACK MAN became ironic

He is the one that BLACKED Lauren Southern ?

THANKS BASED LOLBERTARIAN NIGGER FAGGOT!

>basically unfixable.
Not necessarily

White people should be realizing this too desu

I take comfort in the fact that you retarded elected communists who are going to destroy your infastructure the same way Mugabe fucked Rhodesia and the end result when the whites flee SA is you, your family and your little niglet babies all dying from starvation because the whites are no longer there to grow your crops for you.

Is that guy T /ournigger/?

He took a picture with her and the BBC fetishists on Sup Forums thought that meant he fucked her.

He literally is, but low IQ whites do the "le based black man xD" meme about him. He's fine with white nationalism. He's previously talked about how race realism was a really hard pill for him to swallow.

anything with that statue is trash

READ THIS YOU CUNTS - RACISM IS LEGIT OK.

In the UK, the police turned a blind eye to child rape because they felt it was politically incorrect to challenge and arrest black men raping white children.

The police. The fucking police. An entity that, we assume, carries a certain amount of intellectual capacity to make the correct judgement calls within a legal frame work. Morally, they have no jurisdiction we assume. They are also, like all governmental entities, privy to diversity and awareness training. When it comes to issues surrounding race and race sensitivity, the UK police are one of the most informed organisations to make these calls.

And for over 20 years ( and some believe still to this day ), the police made the call that it is racists to arrest black men who rape white kids.

So by this standard, one held by the police, I am 2000% racist. To the fucking bone. Because there is not one atom in me that would stand by and allow kids to get raped - ever. The police had set the stand for the 'anti-racist', and I am proud to never be a part of it.

Racism, by the UK governmental standard, is not only ok - it is a must if we are to defend our children.

>black immigrants

He does raise a good point of racism being ok
the Indian tribes of america and canada practice race based citizenship
liberia requires black blood to be a citizen

if they can do it, why can't anyone else?

sage and hide

>missing the point of the thread

We'll trade our blacks for your whites

If the ethnostate is made up of people like this poster, is it any better than multikult?

ThatGuyT is one of the biggest sissified, self-hating coons on youtube. He's constantly in alt right streams kissing ass and worshiping whites. I remember in a stream with him, Braving Ruin and other white supremacist, someone said that blacks have a low IQ, he sat there laughing like he wasn't black himself and then he later cosigned the assertion, pathetic. He completely hoe'd himself out for them alt right crackers. And when he's not bending over and letting them alt right faggots fuck him in the ass, he spends his time giving out advice how to establish a white ethno-state as if such advice will secure him a spot or something. The way he acted about charlottesville, you'd think he was white or something. I can't wait to the race war pop off and this coon runs to the white side thinking he's going to be accepted with open arms, the boy going to get one hell of a wake up call.

So you are advocating races to stick with each other then?
Literally the same thing he was advocating in the video.

Not an argument

>w-waah he doesn't have an opinion that I approve of

Fuck off faggot.

It's the redditors that think they need blacks to validate their opinions. This is why we need a new board. Either that or better mods.

This. (((Progressive))) insanity will end with the 4th Reich being implemented in response. Screen cap this. They make anti-white racism institutionalized, like pic related, sooner or later we're going to see some amazing shitfest going down, and for all the right reasons.

OP probably came from r/The_Donald. They always post shit like this.

Isn't he the one that blacked Lauren southern?

>he says while using the reddit flag

How do you know the "ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS" meme wasn't Sup Forums making fun of people like you?
This board is not one person and the people who parrot shit they read on here like it's some sort of established canon are fucking morons.

>Uses the other meme flag

Who hurt you?

Again, missing the whole fucking point of the thread.

He just stated he supported in-group preference and he lives in an area where 90% of the local population is Black. He's far from an Uncle Tom, because he actually chooses to stay with his people and hopefully improve his community. How does your comment refute what he's advocating? He just accepts the fact that people are going to treat him based on a general behavior of his people as a whole.

As for the IQ, so what? There's no point of denying that fact that different ethnic groups have different IQ scores. I know Filipinos, South Americans and Africans that admit that their population in general is far below First World countries that are predominately White in terms of IQ. Whether it's genetic, environmental, or a combination of both is still up to debate, but doesn't make you a race traitor for accepting the truth.

the black person saying this stuff means that it can be shared on social media without being called a nazi outright

We may not need it, but the average person probably does.

Racism is funny

There is nothing wrong with racism. Fellow Eurobros agree.

fuck off nigger