Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Cuties Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>welt.de/politik/article168489086/Alice-Weidel-will-Veroeffentlichung-rassistischer-E-Mail-stoppen.html
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w
bento.de/today/afd-wie-eine-initiative-verhindern-will-dass-die-partei-in-den-bundestag-zieht-1660303/
youtube.com/watch?v=6VyLzqLgXVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T5eXlysYF7I
archive.is/mWBnQ
video.spiegel.de/flash/63/66/1796636_1024x576_H264_HQ.mp4
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.0/centery:33.5/zoom:6
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:14.511/centery:35.887/zoom:18
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM
huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/10/alice-weidel-afd-e-mail_n_17956706.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/10/alice-weidel-afd-e-mail_n_17956706.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rs8CoJv_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

i bet that this is her secret third adopted son

youtube.com/watch?v=Be8u-ZoBG_w

>tfw you hope the e-mail leak is real, but is never revealed for the sake of public opinion.

wie kann man nur ne Reichsbürgerin so tief in die eigene, vorgeblich bürgerlich-konservative Partei lassen?
Ich verstehe das nicht. Und wie könnt ihr das feiern? Natürlich sind alle links wenn DAS der Kontrast dazu sein soll.

Schnauze, Juda

SLAY LESBOQUEEEEEEEEN!!!

Dein Problem ist was jetzt genau?

OH SHIT GUYS!!

HOW SHOULD WE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS????

>Diese Frauen wollen verhindern, dass die AfD in den Bundestag kommt

bento.de/today/afd-wie-eine-initiative-verhindern-will-dass-die-partei-in-den-bundestag-zieht-1660303/

Neues Video vom Maddi online:

Nice, get in line with the others.

I tell you it'll be like Trump with the AfD once they hit Parliament.

lean into the chair too hard or drink a glas of water a little bit too noisy and people will screech "IMPEACH FUGGEN NADSI SKUMBEG!!!!"

hat maddi jetzt genug vom Pirat spielen oder sind ihm die Spendengelder ausgegangen, von denen er leben muss?

Shit, we're doomed, DOOOOOOO

>bento.de/today/afd-wie-eine-initiative-verhindern-will-dass-die-partei-in-den-bundestag-zieht-1660303/

archive.is/mWBnQ

Boah ist dieser Artikel schlecht. Ich frage mich immer.. können diese Journalisten nicht lesen? Und kennen diese Menschen keine frischen Eltern?

Maddin vögelt jetzt lieber Aktivistinnen im schönen Wien

Ne, Die Gelder der NGOs ist fas eingefroren, es geht zwar weiter, aber weitaus kleiner (aber es kommt noch Familiennachzug)

1) English motherfucker!
2) Mission was accomplished, NGOs BTFO'd
3) Charter ended

The end

>New Sellner vid up ...
Her body language speaks volumens
She mentions the "Redpill-Erlebnis".
Is she /ourgirl/?

Kriegt der mit seinen stolzen 1,60m denn eine ab, die keinen Penis hat? Dachte Madde wäre 1 sub.

1:20
the guy in the background
my sides oh god why
what a degenerate

She's Identitarian since a year or so.
So yes, she's seems legit.

lass mir doch von ner Naziratte nicht den Mund verbieten. NGO Schiffe fahren doch längst wieder du Niete. Lies mal Nachrichten.

Frauen stehen auf Anführertypen

LOL...KOTI ist wider mett

such a freak

Er ist schwul...

video.spiegel.de/flash/63/66/1796636_1024x576_H264_HQ.mp4

we are also in their video

lol

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:13.0/centery:33.5/zoom:6

coastline cleared
mission accomplished

so the "trolls" having screencapped and spread her message are the real problem rather than its content?

Wweeeeeeeeee

meinste, die sind so blöd und lassen ihre Peilsender an? Jetzt erst recht! Nazis austauschen!

He could save Germany right now ...

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:14.511/centery:35.887/zoom:18

they are selling refugee children, organs and drugs in the docks of malta right now

Just two clicks and the safety turns to automatic...
another click and she's gone.

And I thought the Article was already dumb.

>Mädchen spielen lieber mit Puppen, Jungen lieber mit Autos
>muh veraltetes Weltbild

I grew up with two sisters and a brother and everyone played with gender conforming toys. Yes there were some tomboyish girls and feminine boys but they were a rare.

God i hate these nu-male Hipsters. Why do women fuck these fags again?

>Why do women fuck these fags again?
that's a good question

and also proving again that st pauli also needs to be turned into a giant crater

these guys are "down to earth" and "laid back"

Really makes you think

upshot is, the third click would end him.
Probably got an aryan waifu and two children at home.

>2 Sekunden später

>Why do women fuck these fags again?

do they?

Duration 4:44 Min.

BUNTES TRIER NICHT MIT MIR

Right Wing Death Squads Now!

Explain to me this "hoch - niedrig" thingie again, and where is this to be found ... Qualle, meiner!

Source/Link?

have some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

no seriously, what is it with that bmwf interracial cuckold fetish you guys have?

lmao. Can't even get 10 posts without making a remark regarding this.

my fucking sides
thank you so much

Bad meme. AfD supporters are very affine in the interne, so they're more likely to vote in Civey than CDU supporters.

Since it's Weidel the Aryan Dyke Empress evening:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CiOWcUVGJM

High
>Statistischer Fehler unter 5% - Die Umfrage hat ausreichend Teilnehmer, dennoch können sich die Ergebnisse noch etwas verändern.

>low
Statistischer Fehler größer als 10% - Noch zu wenige Teilnehmer, die Ergebnisse werden sich noch sehr stark verändern.

But this whole thing makes no sense
Civey poll, found this one on

huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/10/alice-weidel-afd-e-mail_n_17956706.html

this needs to be the thread theme until our victory btw

Archived it for you
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/10/alice-weidel-afd-e-mail_n_17956706.html

höre das jetzt unironisch, macht nostalgisch

>the afd is a ronny hillbilly party
> AfD supporters are very affine in the internet

The first one is a lie spread by MSM.

weidel our empress chose this
get used to this song

AfD voters tend to be high information voters that do lots of research on all topics.

yea, legitimate GenX posting

Also, already in the first verse it goes: "A generation's on the move".
Do I sense the weird ways of KEK in this?

>inb4 old ad hominem all rite wingrs r dum n beleeve in cheesus krust our lard and savory.

There goes the "AfD is only old men who are left behind and can't cope with modern life" meme.

This was a poll on HuffPo? el-oh-el

Hey ihr goilen barebackvoetzchen und pozzbesamungsstuten, euer godofpozz bringt euch ein seimiges spermapozzgeschenk!!!

Ich Pumpe schon lange goilen technoboys meinen Pozzsamen in die zuckenden pulsierenden spermagierigen enddarmfotzen!! Ich hab schon viele willige (und auch unwillige) Bottom-Boys mit meinem HIV-seim befruchtet und ihnen den HIV-Semen tief in den Mastdarm gepumpt wie eine hochleistungsdampfpumpe!
Das war geil und ich hab die Erlösung schon vielen eingespritzt!!

Ich muss garkeine geilen pozztricks verwenden weil ich meinen harten pulsierenden riesenschwanz direkt hart in die arschfotze reinpruegle bis der enddarm schwillt und einreisst mit Blut.

Jetzt Suche ich überall in Deutschland kleine geile feuchte pozzwillige fickopferstutenarschfotzen!!! In die ich meinen Semen einspritzen kann wie ein Geschenk des spermagottes!! GOIL!!! Ich will mein zähflüssiges, dickes, gelbes hivbeladenes schleimpaket in eure tropfenden, blutenden analfotzen schleudern (lüstern).

Vorm besamungsvorgang Ritze ich eure nasse afterschleimhaut ein damit sich mein HIV-Baby in euch richtig geil einnisten kann!!! Euer leben für das HIV Baby seim!!!

Ich will mein glühendes Sperma so tief in euch pumpen bis euer gesamter Mastdarm birst und reisst und euer darmtrakt übervoll isst!!

Ih bin grad so geil und will es wieder tun und wieder besamen und euch mit pozzrotz besprotzen!!!

Schreibt mir eine geile pm damit mein Pozzsamen pumpt wahrend Ichs lese!! Ich bin in ganz d mobil und kann ueberall meine Besamungsstation einrichten und den pulsierenden sprotz einspritzen!!!

holy shit the lyrics are kek indeed

The golden years
The silver tears
You wore a tie like Richard Gere

also imagine b90 getting kicked out, their faces and this song

24.9. will be such a great day
i will party like its 1933

Wenn du im Leben versuchst alle Türen offen zu halten, dann führst du dein Leben im Gang.

You can find this civey polls on multiple sites.(Welt,Spiegel etc.) It's a cross-site-poll

I'd much rather assume that a 60+ person would rather vote CDU+SPD because they make politics for old people, while the AfD makes policy for the youngins, also: you can't teach an old horse new tricks... their grandpappy voted NSDAP, Their Pappy voted CDU, all his fall-apart friends vote CDU and so will he ... out of tradition, not for the sake of any politics.

tfw you realize that Sup Forums has got you and you're now a bonified chan-autist

That's memeworthy! She's bonified.

Fucking Boomers.

>spiegel: /Kraut/chan verbreitet gefälschte Wahlplakate
ach ja

Don't fault them. they're stuck in their ways.
We'd be the same in their shoes.
>Why would i care about islamization or marxism? i'll be gone in the next 20 years anyway, give me pension.
>oh the CDU and SPD speaks of better assisted living conditions when they're elected!

Was ist eigentlich mit Kraut- und Ernstchan los?

Stell uns bitte nicht auf ein Level mit der Heute-Show, wir haben Niveau

Bump this thread or get shot Kameraden!

Meme-poster-fag should keep a close eye on that Welke faggot.
I wouldn't be surprised if these ÖR merchants would steal one of his memes!

Do you think we have more traffic/lurkers now?

I mean they did not really put the link in the article, but mentioned Sup Forums.

>seehitler
>am a komedian, gibs mir gez, steuerzahler

heute show is pure cancer

bump für Antwort

Shop or legit?
SOURCE.

>Do you think we have more traffic/lurkers now?
Slightly

>I mean they did not really put the link in the article
But in the video

it's just a meme

it's amusing at least and the best thing about it is how much salt it generates in little white cuckbois like you.

No ... fuck the West-Boomers, especially. They deserve everything they get over there in Cologne & co.
Yes, over here in TH we've got a shitload of old commie-farts who will vote SED->PDS->LINKE no matter what they paint on the damn campaign poster.
OTOH the other boomers are marching at the Höcke rally.
I know what I'm talking about.

>Something is bad
>WOW LOOK AT THAT SODIUM CHLORIDE
No, salty/thirsty is the kind of idiot who joins Kraut/pol/ and tries to trigger people and finds out they're not emotional. that's for those who need actual safe spaces.

> fake wahlplakate
bit redundant, ain't it

Bayern und CSU sind die zentralen Probleme. Bayern ist komplett unter Besatzung und von dort kommen die meisten Merkelstimmen.

well memed, sir!

"No, salty/thirsty is the kind of idiot who joins Kraut/pol/ and tries to trigger people and finds out they're not emotional."

HIGH ENERGY €URO TRASH INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

The episode on Friday was quite good. They bashed Merkel for destroying democracy and Schulz for being a cuck.

Dies

youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rs8CoJv_k

i like the slav version more