United States deserve nukes - Self Driving Car legislation just passed

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, not even jew-kikes, worse on this planet, bigger threat, than degenerative, retarded, disgusting nation of USA.

The SELF DRIVE Act, H.R. 3388, passed the House of Representatives by voice vote, and will;

- Advance safety by prioritizing the protection of consumers.
- Reaffirm the role and responsibilities of federal and state governments.
- Update the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards to account for advances in technology and the evolution of highly automated vehicles
- Maximize opportunities for research and development here in the U.S. to create jobs and grow economic opportunities so that America can remain a global leader in this industry.

> cars will not be subject to the strict, FAA-style inspection and maintenance protocols that apply to airliners because it’s simply not feasible

You circumcised, enslaved, dumb, malevolent, cucked pieces of rootless greedy fucks.

OP claiming ID

What's wrong with self driving cars?

Just die you enslaved dumbass fat goy faggot. The entire world hates you, you faggots are worse than jews I swear.

Not an argument

Enslaved cucked circumcised goy faggot.

You're not even a country anymore. You have no common ethnos.

Pathetic bait, you faggot slave, you fuckin goy of Israel's vassal state, you degenerated GMO riddled fat dumb laughing stock nigger'd spic'd gook'd and most of all JEW'd piece of shit, you dumb slave commie topping statues while you do nothing about it faggot.

Gee ustaš, calm down. Our American friends just strayed from the path a little.

>There is nothing, and I mean nothing, not even jew-kikes, worse on this planet, bigger threat, than degenerative, retarded, disgusting nation of USA.
USA is run by jews...

Once they automate every car your ability to freely travel will be left to your legs.

I would be fine with self driving cars if it wasn't blatantly clear that (((they))) are itching for the day that they can ban the human driver.

Trying to control us every step of the way. Trying to take away the guns so we can't fight, take away our control over our cars so we can't flee. Monitored at every turn.

YOU ENABLED IT, NO OTHER COUNTRY COULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY SIMILAR CAPACITY THAN YOURS!!!!

Your senate is JEWISH
Your congress is JEWISH
Your democrats are JEWS
Your republicans are JEWS

Some of you pathetic faggots are larping MUH AR15 shit europoor no guns shit every day knowing full well you won't do SHIT with that AR15 and I swear I hope they take those guns away from you faggots and declare marital law and fuckin FEMA every single one of you lazy complacent flabby sickly faggot retards.

I hate you beyond belief, you people are the ultimate cancer of this planet.

>There is nothing, and I mean nothing, not even jew-kikes, worse on this planet, bigger threat, than degenerative, retarded, disgusting nation of USA.
tell me something i don't know

Haha. That pic made me chuckle OP.
Because its very accurate.

>europoors being this jealous
kek

calm down, Croat, or we'll buy your entire population and use them for cattle feed

c..calling my jew buddies to this thread
it's a safe haven, op hates usa more than us

Get the fuck out of here, kike.

>"""((white))""""

>muh GMOs
wtf I hate science now

>implying the government decides what your race is
>implying the census isn't self-reporting

You name the few of the white people you have "non-hispanics"

Dear god. Its even worse than I thought.

[insert % meme here]

>Inb4 robot cars are uses for high profile assassinations under the guise of a "malfunction"

Nobodys jealous of a 56% white nation were your young are forcibly circumcised so the Jews can earn some shekels selling foreskins.

Stay mad

holy shit i didn't even know croatia knew wha cars were

This is good. Travelling is degenerate. I can't wait for agenda 21 when people are locked into smaller areas like in the good old days of feudalism. Real blood and soil is coming back.

These will be even easier to spot though because accidents are supposed to be far less likely in the first place with self-driving cars.

>t. taxi driver that will lose his jobs.

>tfw live in Germanic and Nord populated town and most everyone is blonde and there's virtually no crime