Why did Brits and Germans kill each other in WW1 and WW2?

Why did Brits and Germans kill each other in WW1 and WW2?

Moloch worshipers.

J

Like I said Moloch Worshipers. The Jews have been so manipulated by the Moloch worshipers that they naturally destroy civilizations.

>britain wanted land
>realized the war crashed the economy of great britain
>shit we need to peace out
>oh well it seems like we got germany's colonies in africa which are (((totally worth it)))
>oh wow it seems that we fought this war just for the french cause they fucked up Europe a century ago, but we still allied them cause u know, (((they were always right)))
>germany is angry
>oh wow it seems germany is bad so lets ally france again so we can lose the same amount of people as the last war and crash europe's economy instead of just ours
>oh wow the jews took over
>how fucking interesting
>i wonder why

Rhymes with the English Yew

???

Because Germany hates nice things.

> Britain, the most powerful country, takes half of the Netherlands away as a puppet country
> Fast forward and Germany thinks it is a good idea to invade it to get around the maginot line and win against France so they can focus on Russia
> They invade a British puppet while at war with Russia because they thought it would be a quick way to make France surrender

Really, Hungary should not have had a parade with the heir to the thrown in the Balkans

Because in WW1 Germans were cunts, and in WW2 Germans were also cunts

>archduke ferdinand
>hungarian
>world war 1
>maginot line
Leaf """""education"""""

>Fucking Belgium

>WW1.
Britannia could not accept continental superpower in Germany.

>WW2
Britannia could not accept continental superpower in Germany.

This is the motivation behind Britannia joining WW1 and starting WW2 over Poland.

>t. eternally butthurt fascist

>archduke ferdinand
>hungarian

yeah, everyone knows he was Belgian, Germans killed him and Brits had to attack Germans because of that... ff leaf educate yourself

Anyone have that image of the guy who made happy merchant dinner s and burned the shit out of them in his oven?

Because eternal Anglo is fucking bloodthirsty animal

((()))

*dinner rolls

Or biscuits. Whatever they were?

A better question is: Why did the Brits declare war on Germany in both WW1 and WW2? They live on a fucking island, so why are they always messing with European politics?

Because they fell for jewish tricks.

I'm not butthurt. Fascist flag is from shitposting.
What reason do you propose?

Pinkish stew?

Becuase after austria-hungary declared, war on serbia, serbia called upon russia. Russia, was also allied with france and britain who were in the entente. Germany was also allied with austria-hungary,so germany, declared war on france. However, at this point,germany owner alsace-lorraine, and the french-germany border there was heavily fortified with trenches, which would make it a pain in the ass to attack offensively there. So, germany devised the schlieffen plan, and attacked the neutral country belgium. The brits got triggered by this, and joined the war at france's side

Because Germany invaded Belgium, which we vowed to protect since it was our puppet state.
It was a yuge tragedy though.

Pretty much this.

We didn't want Germany as the largest power in Europe. Because that meant that we weren't.

If it was France which had won the 1870 war, we would have allied with Germany.

Eternal Anglo
Daily reminder Churchill was a warmonger and even if Germany didn't schlieffen Britian would have joined the war anyway.

Heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary

I said Maginot because I forgot the name of their border

Germans were completely buttblasted about capitalism and came up with all sorts of edgy ideas about how to be speshul, like communism, nazism, and most particularly hats with spikes on their tops.

Don't know

What i do know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Now, onto world war 2, long story short, the british feared that hitler would try to invade poland to retake danzig and other lands they had lost in the treaty of versailles post ww1, so, british put a guarantee on poland, in which they would attack any country that attacked poland. Lo and behold,germany attacked poland, went through poland faster than you can say "Blitzkrieg", and then went on to attack other countries, like the netherlands, belgium, and then france, and the brits fought by there side.

Russia was already at secret full mobilization prior to A-H declaring war on Serbia.

1914, 24th Russian mobilization.
25th Austria declares war on Serbia.
>Hope of localized conflict shatters.

July 29th Germany hesitates to call for mobilization. Russia calls openly full mobilization on July 30th.

July 31st Germany declares a state of immediate danger of war and gave 12 hour ultimatum to Russia, that if Russia does not call back their mobilization Germany declares war on Russia.

Russia does not call it back. August 1 Germany DOW Russia. France mobilizes on same day. German troops cross Belgian border.

>4th of August Britannia's ultimatum to Germany to respect neutral Belgium.
Germany does not.
Britain declares war on same day.

Then on sixth A-H DOW Russia.
11th August France DOW A-H
>12th of August: Britannia DOW A-H.

This fact is one which has also been airbrushed out of history.

Because it means that the USSR's aggression towards Poland also meant that war with them was 100% justified on the part of Britain.

Thus any Soviet attempts to influence British politics were acts of war. Including the promotion of independence in the colonies (esp South Africa and Rhodesia) - the real "connection" between the two, which stops it from being baseless rumours.

britain wouldnt have even been involved in ww1 were it not for the fact that the british government thought that to allow germany to roll over belgium would be an embarassment to the uk. so the british government made the appallingly stupid decision to get involved. but to pretend that britain was somehow the driving force behind one or both of the world wars is ludicrous. britain could have opted out of the first war and bent over backwards to try and appease hitler and avoid the second war. i am tired of hearing these fucktard arguments blaming britain for the world wars. they are based in nothing and collapse at the slightest provocation

WW1 Britain and Germany were on different alliances when the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand happened

WW2 Britain and France were getting worried about Germany taking to much land and Germany invading Poland was the last straw

So you are saying Britannia did not fear the continental superpower in Germany, but was actually sympathetically looking out for Belgium? Like they were for Poland, which they gave for USSR after the war ended? To risk their empire to protect Belgium? British people died to save Britain's honor lest Belgium be humiliated in a war? Why?

Yes why did the Eternal Anglo meddle in European politics twice? Could it possibly be the same reason the USA had to stick their (((noses))) in our business too? You tell me.

Because brits are more passive aggressive than women and need to be culled.

we shouldn't got involved but germany should of stayed in it borders and instead of waging a expensive war to "rescue opressed german minority" and spend the money to build houses for them and get them to move to germany

For WW1 a lot of people on both sides thought it was going to be a quick and easy War, so why not go to War for a quick and easy win was there thinking

We were stuck on an Island with British women, any reason to leave was a good enough reason.

But the Schlieffen plan was WWI, not WWII.
Also, I agree that Churchill was a warmonger, a bit like the US after 1945.

The US?

Dude, the British Empire wanted Moscow destroyed more than anybody else.

britain was not the driving force behind either of the wars you stupid piece of shit

>was actually sympathetically looking out for Belgium
no, i never claimed that you fucking worthless cretin. britain had a preexisting agreement with belgium and it was felt at the time that allowing germany to rape belgium would have made britains word look worthless. a stupid decision as it turned out

>Like they were for Poland, which they gave for USSR after the war ended?
as opposed to what exactly? starting world war 4 with the russians? yeh that would have been a terrific idea

>blah blah blah more gibberish that i never even claimed was true
pathetic

you are a perfect example of the anti british shitposter with the IQ of a stick of celery

most of your post was dedicated to attacking a point of view i never held and never advocated. good work!

E

>Britain had pre-existing agreement with Belgium.
oh like you had with Poland? How convenient!

What's wrong with destroying commie Moscow? I'm speaking of the US SINCE 1945 to now.

I dont believe it
Maybe the actual british people wanted that, but (((bankers)) have ruled britania since before america was a country

britain: hello germany we want your stuff
germany: hello britain we want to keep ours for now so that we get stronger so we can ask for your stuff

britain was the major power back then and would not allow the rise of a contiental power capable of defeating them and possibly capable to invande them

This. WWI was a struggle for power on both sides, IMO. It wasn't one sided, morally, like WWII.

bacon, why did you start a war? Both wars (hitler was bacon)

I am amazed that someone as stupid as you is even literate. did you even read what i posted you fucking stupid piece of shit?

>bacon
WOT'S THIS 'ERE, THEN?

Did you? Only reason to form a pact with Bulgaria is to have casus belli when Germany invades it so you can go justified into the war protecting your stance as sole superpower.

belgium*

Jews.

W

fuck me, I was like Bulgaria? WTF where, when lol

Autistic austrians

> speaking of iq
> literally dont respond with facts and ignores arguemnts of other side
> says how stupid he is and that he never said the things but that they are the logical consequences of the things he said
> says that the biggest empire of that time would simply stand and watch as a diffrent major power rises that will be capable of invading them
> thinks united kingdom was a morally savior and says that it was about honor and that england would look weak if they break agreements but sacrifice poland was ok for muh peace

world dominance

Because Hitler reneged on EVERY SINGLE DEAL we made with him. We appeased him for fucking ages. But he kept breaking our deals and invading new parts of Europe.

We couldn't let Germany get that big - they would have threatened us eventually. That's why France and Britain agreed to protect Poland, because a massive, expansionist Germany was not in either of our interests. Eventually they would have come for us (like they did with France, and like they planned to with Britain).

his opponent is*

>the treaty of london (1839)
>the unification of germany (1871)
yes, britain made a pact with belgium just so they could have a casus belli against a country that didnt even exist at the time. bearing in mind britain had had extremely good relations with german states prior to ww1

i cannot fathom what goes on in the mind of someone as paranoid and stupid as you

This is the most retarded interpretation of WW1 ever.

>WW2 Britain and France were getting worried about Germany taking to much land and Germany invading Poland was the last straw
Literally exactly this. A large Germany would have threatened us, we couldn't allow that to happen.

It could work against France too.
>s-s-tupid
Not an argument.

Cuz Churchkike

Because the Brits wanted to rule the world ALONE.

Uh, what? Was that for my post or are you retarded?

>Because the Jews wanted to rule the world
ftfy

No, we wanted to rule the world, and so did the Jews.

And the Empire went bankrupt as Israel became the world superpower