>Thoughts on Sicilians?

I was recently talking to a co-worker who's Italian and told him my cousins are Sicilian. He said the rest of Italy looks at them differently and basically said that they're Italian niggers? So explain to me, Sup Forums, what are the cultural and genetic differences nd shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnw6aW2dDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sicialians are the worst of the Italians
Had to have a school exchange with them
They couldnĀ“t force themselves to get their shit together

Basically retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

Selfexplanatory

Anybody south of Rome is a nigger. I'm Calabrian, we don't get called Calafricans for nothing. Not as bad as Sicilians, but not far off.

Crypto-Greeks.

calabrians are shit tier

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnw6aW2dDQ

North is the civilized part

If you want to see Italians go on a rant, tell them that Sicilians are Italians.

niggers.

Funny as I'm half Greek (Quarter German and Quarter Irish) and they are too (Greek and Sicilian)

I m in greek now, italy is far more advanced

jewish op. sage this faggot.

still eternally jealous of the romans ya?

your rabbi would be so proud that you come to pol and post such jewish garbage.

you are a jew
shut up

ya milan is so civilized with all the muslims and fags

you are posting in a jewish d/c thread idiot jesus fuck

sage

Unfortunately I don't understand this slavic language. Can someone give a quick rundown

The most hated place in Italy is Naples, not Sicily. East Sicily has a minority of weird turk/arab rape babies, even if Sicilians themselves do not perceive it as such. West Sicily has a significant admixture of Norman blood. Overall they have a huge natural and cultural heritage but also the same vices as the rest of the South.

>Sicilians are the real and only Italians.

Sicilians never fuck niggers.

That is some ghetto Myth,

same fags gonna same fag.

Sicily is literally a part of Africa that detached from the continent. I'm not making this up.

>Thoughts on Sicilians?
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>Eggplants

Greece is a very beautiful and obviously more of a tourist destination rather than an industrial or scientific powerhouse and much of the land isn't arable. If I'm not mistaken the Greeks try to preserve all their ancient items and shit so that's why it's run down. I don't doubt Italy is more advanced cause Greece is fucked economically speaking.
How in the fuck is this Jewish in any way?

That hurts man.

But I look at some of my family. I gotta agree with ya. But at least even we can look down on Sicilians

Sicilians are Italians

Most hated groups together with neapolitans. Except leeching gibs and producing mobs they can't do much more. Spain managed to keep them tamed until our "national hero" decided to liberate them even without their approval. Forged about the Godfather and all that romantic crap about Sicily. The island is a scourge.

How can you divide & conquer Italians?

I mean we have always been divided from north to south plus everybody hates Napoli but Neapolitans.

I'm Nordic and that's exactly how we see you continential Europeans

You're all the same to us Nordics

No, all you Italians are the same, I'm Nordic and we just see you as unworthy wogs.

GTFO to reddit, cuck

fuck off Varg.

>Mafia originates in Sicily
>Conquered by literal Paki Arab filth and all women raped for centuries

>LMAO why aren't my scummy cunt relatives adored Pol? Haha this is my diary, where is the upboat button?
EDIT:thanks for the Gold kind nigger. Can I suck your nigger dick? I'm really quite progressive

I hope a Nigger robs then rapes you for weeks. To the point that you can't recall want anything tastes like, other than dirty nigger dick and nigger cum of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY

I'd be more amenable to them if they could atleast say thank you for being allowed into this country by colonial americans, instead of their usual gripes about being looked down on by them.

>ya milan is so civilized with all the muslims and fags

It's the whitest, most civilized areas that get targeted for emasculation and immigration.
There is no need to dilute white blood in areas where everyone has already been blacked for centuries.

>muh snow niggers of le no history

Not italians

Fuck is this about? And who's asking to be adored? I don't give a damn about them getting praised or not it doesn't effect me. You're mad because I'm curious and don't know much about Sicilians? Fuck yourself

go back to you bagel and lox, moishe

>Sup Forums
I mean did you really expect much

First redpill you need to get of Italy is "campanilismo"
From "campanile" = bell tower. Every village in italy is a nation of its own, the people only cares about their village and despise other villages' people out of ancient rivalries and shit. This today mostly comes out at football games on a local level, but on a national level is very strong. Northerners will think themselves as northerners and so do southerners and so do people from central italy and so sardinians which are a thing on their own
In this mess of local identities everyone is different from any other. In sicily itself exist many cultural realities to an extent (like in all regions). This said they're entirely different from any other italians. They're similar to other southerners to an extent (very laid back, chill people) but a completely different culture to the north (considering the southernmost italian territory is geaogrphically more south than tripoli, and the most northern used to be austrian, thsi makes sense...)

So southerners will say they are chill people, northerners will say they suck because they're southerners and central italians will say they suck because they're not central italy

Welcome to Italy

>tripoli
*Tunis

>central Italy pride
wtf do they have to brag about? Literally nobody cares about them except for Tuscany.

Well, I might be biased because my family has been Tuscan since the dawn of time but I can see how can someone from Lazio, Emilia or Toscana be proud of his heritage. They are breathtakingly beautiful places
Definitely not a strong industrial presence but that is why we are a nation, to exploit one another's strengths

Friendly reminder that Emilia Romagna and Toscana are PD central and should be gassed

In ny if you wanna start a fight tell a Sicilian he's really Italian chances are he'll chimp out