Okay Sup Forums, so now that we know that global warming is real, how do we stop it?

Okay Sup Forums, so now that we know that global warming is real, how do we stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ri4CLaS3iPI
youtu.be/NoxKH_v8b-8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273117705004710
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1002/wcc.18/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno bros but i wish i didn't vote trump now

IMPEACH GRONALD FRUDRUMPHS

Impeach Drumpf and all the bad weather will go away

>so now that we know that global warming is real

So basically the worse it gets the worse the US gets ravaged every year?

how is that bad again? the US is among the top polluters and they don't give a fuck about climate change.

>I found one cold spot so everywhere on earth is cold

>I found one warm spot so everywhere on earth is warm

t. rural and suburban retard

I don't know what climate change is: the post

global warming isn't real
Climate change is

We're not talking about temperature, drumpflet

We're talking about catastrophic hurricanes that have never been this bad before the same year that a racist climate change denier took office

It's the result of climate change, and the wrath of g*d for electing the next hitler as you religious nuts would say

>global warming
>real
>meanwhile its been under 85 degrees all summer where I live when its usually 92-100 all summer
>warming

I mean storms this big happened on the 1900s and the 20s as well

>There was a hurricane, so that proves global warming is real, because there were never any hurricanes before.
Please go kill yourself right now.

Gib Al Gore shekels

>Okay Sup Forums, so now that we know that global warming is real, how do we stop it?

No, we know storms are real. Build accordingly and get over it. Infrastructure has a replacement cycle. Upgrade when replacing and use a shitload of reinforced concrete.

>I don't know what climate change is: the post
And it's sequel: I don't know what a statistical trend is, but I suck CNN's dick on command: the post.

>so now that we know that global warming is real
And you all took it.

bait

you do know actually that shekels is a worse currency than a dollar?

We won't, enjoy your life and try not to think of how bad our descendant's life will be once the trash and pollution becomes more and more unbearable, and then only the rich will be able to afford to live in clean areas.

I vote we make it worse. Maybe it gets so bad it just loops back around.

>g*d
Found the jew

Its 30 years too late dumbass.

There are natural cycles of carbon release. These usually take place in cycles over thousands of years. We jump started the shit out of natural carbon release. Even if we stopped all human emission the Permafrost is melting further than any point in recorded history. Accumulated plant matter would continue decomposing and raising CO^2 levels for over a hundred years.

we don't. we need chaos to cut the wheat from the chaff.

Deactivate the sun

For starters, you will create a canal that cuts the sahara desert in two. Water from the mediterranean sea will flow through this channel and trees will grow. This will slow down the creation of hurricanes by the Sahara.

We could build a giant mirror and put it between the sun and the Earth

Checkmate, Bill Nye

How about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ri4CLaS3iPI

How do we stop the Sun, exactly?

THIS.

just ask the nice oil conglomerates to stop using fossil fuel :^)

And OP wants to believe the prediction for a century.

Ok but I was told that even if there aren't more hurricanes, the average intensity is higher. Is this true or just another meme?

>how do we stop it?
Exterminate the chinks and the pajeets, they're the biggest waste of resources on the planet and are a third of the population. it's pretty simple really.

i'm hoping this is bait...
but in case it isn't
you see those GIANT CARVED OUT AREAS GOING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN WHEN THE CAMERA PANS RIGHT???
that's where the glacier USED TO BE
your webm literally gives us evidence in SUPPORT of global warming

No shekels for you joo

>expecting right wing brainlets to understand a scientific fact
you are in for a surprise m8

Climate science can predict the earths temperature because of the fact that the insulating factor of the atmosphere is increasing at X rate and causing it to heat up, its the same science with what keeps your house warm in the winter.

It is impossible to perfectly track a hurricanes movement unless you know the exact trajectory of all 109,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules in earths atmosphere at the same time.

hoax

This is the desperation of the Leftists. They try to cling to their memes no matter what.

What happens during the years when there aren't hurricanes? Does zero energy make sense ?

It is just weather.

/thread

I know. They don't it will rain next week but will not the temp in decades. a great many meteorologists don't believe the climate garbage but they stay quiet to avoid harassment

ruin our economy and ride bikes everyday

Kill 2/3 of humanity to lower the breathing of oxygen and subsequent creation of CO2. Will also lower all other forms of pollution.

Or just let humanity destroy itself. Climate change is a human problem, the planet will be here long after we destroy ourselves.

I just donated $300 to Al Gore to end global warming.
Who will match me?

By halting all 3rd-world immigration to 1st-world countries. The moment a 3rd-worlder steps over the border, his individual carbon footprint increases 10-fold. There is no other solution that is even close to being as effective, and if you disagree because you think it's "racist", then you never really cared about climate change to being with, certainly don't think the world is coming to an end, and are nothing more that a virtue signaling stooge for neo-liberalism.

>implying climate change is real
and that its not something else

MATCHED

shh youre not supposed to know about solar seasons just go back to the pub and worry about something else

>global warming is real
nope.

wow! your scientific study just disproved climate change. You should publish your study and stop this hoax once and for all

global cooling, duh

I dont like how these facts make me feel. They must be lies.

>dump ice back into the ocean
global warming solved.

There were multiple hurricanes simultaneously in that area in 1915 as well. This isn't a new phenomenon.

>thinking that an 11 thousand year time span is appropriate to show human impact on the climate in the past 150 years

He said nope, I think he knows what he's talking about okay sweetie?

youtu.be/NoxKH_v8b-8

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273117705004710

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1002/wcc.18/abstract

We cant because anyone who seriously believes it is real recognizes that its a natural cycle of the planet and isn't heavily affected by what we do.

It's actually the result of sunspots overcharging the weather system with those flares we have been enjoying recently.

sue BP and every major fossil fuel company, and redistribute that money to those with high amounts of melanin in their skin