HOLY FUCK PEWDIEPIE

FIRST HE SAYS NIGGER NOW HES SAYING CLIMATE CHANGE IS BULLSHIT AND THE LEFT IS INSANE

youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PnsxkJI6-y8?t=260
youtube.com/watch?v=EKvMtWzchs0
youtu.be/tzx-9xI1T1s?t=4m8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asbolutely based

I don't get it but it seems Mr. Pubes is coming to the light. Good for him

some of the normies in the comment section are saying he's wrong on this and that it IS trumps fault for the hurricanes and wildfires

holy fuck

B-But.. man made climate change is real desu.
youtu.be/PnsxkJI6-y8?t=260

pewds changin the world

The pendulum swings back to the right.

i bet CNN is going to write a fucking article

he's been dropping red pills for a while now

He truly doesn't give a shit anymore

/ourguy/

m8, the kids have already left and are onto the next thing...

More and more I find myself disliking normies more than commies, globalists, cultural marxists, lefties, even muslims and (((illuminati))).
Normies give them ALL their power, all of it. They are the true enemy.

that's the gayest rambling ever
he's really retarded

He's got "fuck you" money at this point and was smart enough to invest it properly. He's set for life no matter what happens.

Also, I firmly believe hid recent "Nigger" outburst was a direct result of lurking Sup Forums. Such language becomes second nature before you even realize it after awhile of lurking here.

I think he reached a point where he just doesnt care anylonger...

Same happened to Notch after he sold Minecraft for a billion.

(((they))) demonetize a channel with 57,000,000+ subscribers, they will feel the wrath of gen y/z

I hope he gets demonetizes and has to find a real job, fuck pewds he was always a cancerous little shit.

You sound a little jealous my friend. Something you want to tell us?

>being a fanboy for a literal faggot

>openly says nigger on stream
>makes fun of retarded lefties in his videos
Where does the "literal faggot" part come in?

Haha bro fist bro! ur so right! PEWDIEPIE ARMY IS HERE BRO!

Nigga anyone with half a brain can realize that shit.

If you dont know why he's gay, then you're probably too young to be posting here in the first place.

So was this guy redpilled all along, even way back in his first streams but he just hided his power level, or did he get redpilled later on when he was already filthy rich?

Good shit. Love him or hate him this dude really sets the tone for the younger generation.

Notch's days are numbered

>Also, I firmly believe hid recent "Nigger" outburst was a direct result of lurking Sup Forums. Such language becomes second nature before you even realize it after awhile of lurking here.
i told my girlfriend multiple times "do it faggot".

The guy suck out 10 buck from kids, so he will mention the on his livestream.

Not seeing anything wrong with this, when you have millions more than you need, is narcissist territory, so you must be a bit on the naive side if you think Pewds do this for any other reason that he needs to be edgy and cool.

Remember that the only thing Pewds have said on the Swedish genocide, is that racism is wrong, so don't get your hopes up.

You mean the right?

gr8 b8 m8

>He's got "fuck you" money at this point and was smart enough to invest it properly. He's set for life no matter what happens.

So that is why he sucks out 10 bucks from kids that don't have much money?

The guy is just another selfish e-celeb, only difference is that he whored himself rich.

>HES SAYING CLIMATE CHANGE IS BULLSHIT AND THE LEFT IS INSANE
He is correct. Why is it people are freaking out when the sane people are talking the truth? We have allowed the insane to rule us and now that some of the same among us have the balls to speak the truth, you people freak out.

What you people ought to be saying is "yeah, of course, about time, duh, tell us something we don't know" rather than freaking out.

i agree with the streaming thing, they make way too much money for that, absolutely no effort involved
thank fuck for stream snipers ruining their streams constantly now

Not saying CC is not real, just saying the predictions are BS.

Ok? Getting money from spoiled gen z ten year olds who are paying for something they want is morally wrong how? Is it morally wrong to sell kids candy and burgers too? Are you a commie faggot or what? Its capitalism.

It's not morally wrong, and that guy's a faggot

But it's not capitalism

Can confirm this and english is not even used here, except for tourists and in school. But it's bad when i use other social platforms, sometimes i forget that i am not on Sup Forums.
Nigger, faggot, cracker, leaf, kraut, bongland are just meme words for me without a special meaning.

(((YouTube))) really Cucked itself with this, they can't ban him becuase his channel is too big but at the same time they don't let adds ether because muh he isn't PC enough for them so they make less money from him.

What did he say in the video?

Climate change is real, but not due to some fucking waste.
There's an asteroid or whatever you call them, that flies close to earth's surface every 500 years, and causes a warming up, and then gradual cooling down.
It's what fucked over Napoleon actually.

I used to not like the Pewds because of the annoying voices he does. But now I'm actually liking him.

>the idols will speak and move about
it's been getting cold here recently, it normally isn't this cold so early, something's up

is that par of the profecy

No one is forced to pay anything. Insecure faggot fools pay money so they can chat on his stream. People who are that fucking stupid deserve to have their monies taken.

They're just brainwashed by the media. The current climate we live in is just a temporal phase. For the most part of earths history there were no fucking polar ice caps and the temperatures were a lot warmer overall, dinosaurs n shit.

We just happened to have an ice age recently and the last few bits of ice would've melted off anyway. All we humans do is just speed up the process by an amount that is hard to measure.

We can't fucking stop a natural process. Slowing the climate change is just more of this baby boomer shit.
>OHH SHIT CAPS ARE MELTING WAT DO WE DO?
>It's not our problem right? Let's just slow this shit down and guilt trip millennials to get more bucks. The future generations can figure out how to live in a warmer climate by themselves, fuck em

What we should do right now is to slowly start moving cities and whatnot out of the areas that will be covered in water/other shit in the future.

HELL SEGER

How is it not capitalism?

It's not just us, I had a lefty colleague use the echoes meme in chat without knowing what it was. His reaction after I told him to Google it was pretty fucking great

Who would have it would be Notch and Pewdiepie to be the ones to uphold and be the true leaders of our ideology.

>Ok? Getting money from spoiled gen z ten year olds who are paying for something they want is morally wrong how?

It's petty.

Not that I think you'll get it, as it sounds like you don't have a moral compass outside money don't smell.

Hurricanes have been around since history was recorded in the US.

This is what kids are into. The "Gen Z will save us" memes are delusional.

>People who are that fucking stupid deserve to have their monies taken.

Kids are stupid.

There are reasons that you need to be 18 to be seen as an adult.

>Pewdiepie to be the ones to uphold and be the true leaders of our ideology.

Please don't think Swedecuck_84 will do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKvMtWzchs0

Pewds have had plenty of time to show that Pewds care about anything but Pewds being popular on Jewtube, but so far not a word on the Swedish genocide from him.

despite all you have suffered, every despair laid upon your soul know this: this is our timeline, victory is ours. we are back

........pewDiepie is officially/ourguy/

HE'S GONNA GO FULL 14/88

he does not have to find any job if he quits youtube.

Could you imagine PewDiePie literally the reincarnation of the Fuhrer? giving speeches to natsocs all over the world via youtube?

Look at you fuckers did to him!

Just two year ago he was an outstanding citizen calling out racist white people and their lack of diversity

youtu.be/tzx-9xI1T1s?t=4m8s

Now he's a full blown nazi

Pewdiepie like a BOSS!

>tfw actually laughed at the naruto tornado clip hard
>realized this channel is for kids
am I a manchild