Has there ever been a bigger cuckold in all of human history than Joseph?

Has there ever been a bigger cuckold in all of human history than Joseph?
>marries 14-year-old qt
>angel tells her she will bear Yahweh's child (who is also Yahweh)
>another angel tells Joseph that his wife will bear Yahweh's child
>she raises Yeshua (Jesus) who grows up to become a messianic figure
>Joseph has no children of his own for some reason
OR
>marries 14-year-old qt
>she gets fucked by some other dude and gets pregnant
>maybe Joseph was sterile and that's why he didn't have any other kids?
>"his" child grows up to be a religious figure so when they write his story down they add some shit about being God's son, and that angels discussed this with his parents

Joseph from the NT was literally a cuckold even if the story is 100% true: he spent his resources and life raising a child that was not his own. Christians literally worship Joseph's wife's son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YB2qqtdKsNg&t=2144s
youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The messiah came and died for our sins (yours included) regardless. So, what does it matter?

Well for starters, that does not excuse the blatant cuckoldry behind this savior. There also is much debate over the whole "die for your sins" aspect.

i'm surprised no one has pointed this out before.

He looks like Obi-Wan Kenobi

OR Joseph actually was the father.

>yahweh

Lmao

Joseph's wife's son has been a meme for years here

joseph did have many other kids?

>maybe Joseph was sterile and that's why he didn't have any other kids?
the bible clearly states that they had more kids.

>ever been a bigger cuckold
it is nothing but a great honor to care for the child of your creator.
the literal king of humanity.

why are you thinking in reverse?

>it is nothing but a great honor
Starting to sound like Sargon there, cuck

If God wanted a son why couldn't he make him out of dust like the first man? If the boy needed a human mother why couldn't he get his own wife instead of knocking up another man's wife?

Wrong Jospeh m8

God was horny that day.

>the bible clearly states they had more kids
Where?
>cucking for God is great
It is still cuckoldry.

Very good points

The difference is God wasn't Tyrone, this wasn't a baby they had just for fun or to anger joseph or make him submit

Jesus had 5 brother

Stop the Jewish Lies

>How the Jews hijacked Jesus + Overview of the Kolbrin
youtube.com/watch?v=YB2qqtdKsNg&t=2144s
(First 6 minutes)

The True Church has resurfaced

This is a picture of Yaweh and his large-cocked wife.

>knocks up another guy's wife
>doesn't stick around
>never sees the kid
>doesn't even drop a child support check
>not a nigger

Joseph knew that Mary had not committed adultery and was conceived by the Holy Ghost. That's not cuckoldry. I'd say that raising the Son of God is a privilege. Also, Joseph did have children with Mary after the birth of Jesus. The Bible actually says that Joseph did not consummate the marriage to Mary UNTIL she bore Jesus. Then she had other kids with Joseph that were Jesus' half-siblings.

>swede talking about the "privilege" of raising another man's son
>Joseph knew that Mary had not committed adultery and was conceived by the Holy Ghost.
maybe, or maybe that part was added after Jesus proclaimed himself the son of God.

Again, why did God need to knock up another guy's wife? Oh, yes, it's a great honor to be cucked by God but why did he need to do it?

it's a mistake in translation. In the Hebrew writings they talk about Maria as being a 'young girl' which has been translated to virgin. it's almost the same word in Hebrew... And the role Joseph plays in the whole story is one of being humble and doing a Man's duty, to provide

No, because we know from the Old Testament that Mary would be conceived while still a virgin. Joseph knew that she had not committed adultery because they were visited by angels who gave him and her the prophecy. To add to that, Joseph would never have accepted adultery because adultery was punishable by death according to Mosaic law. Your logic makes no sense.

Because Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, and was fully human when he lived with us on earth. It was necessary for him to live a human life, perfectly and without sin.

>It was necessary for him to live a human life, perfectly and without sin.
Why?

>God cucks jew of David's royal line
>Christ is born
>the old covenant is broken
>gentiles replace Israel
>"the chosen people" become "the synagogue of satan"
I can't believe you people miss this symbolism. Hitler is lightweight compared to what the NT is actually saying.

Because that was the prophecy according to the Old Testament. The prophecy was that a savior would come, but would be rejected by his own, he would live a perfect, sinless life, but they would spit on him and accuse him and hate him. Then he would be crucified on the cross. The Bible says that when Jesus was on the cross, he carried our sins on his own body, and he died for the sins of the whole world.

The bloodline of the Holy Grail, indeed.
Verily.

Because every child needs 2 parents, slav.

Which prophecy from the OT says that? And why was that the prophecy in the first place, what was the meaning?

Breeding is sinful goy
Being a virgin like Mary is more pure

>believing Jewish fairy tales

Regardless whether the OP is a poltard or a sharebluetard, this is a D&C thread.

The meaning was, that God so loved the world that he gave us his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life. The meaning is that humanity had fallen away from God and lived in perpetual sin, and God's own son came down and saved humanity from itself by carrying all the sins of the world in his own body.

I won't give you a Bible study about how many times Jesus is mentioned in the Old Testament, but you don't believe what I'm teaching you. You can search that up yourself if you're really interested.

The nationalist vs open border cuck conflict truly has been going on for ages

I get that in modern society, people can use mental gymnastics that the ''sex is bad goys'' meme will cause there to be less sluts IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN SOCIETY where condoms exist
But it's easy to see how Christianity actually goes against family values
Jesus taught his followers to abandon their family, that family life was worthless, and to hail virginity as the righteous path

Yes, he was a cuckold. Christianity is a cuckold religion, quite literally. Europeans were cucked for hundreds of years by a foreign Jewish mind virus. Even today it haunts us in its "secular" universalist liberal iteration. Europe will only be good again once it abandons the entire Christian tradition, from kikes Jesus and Saul of Tarsus to christ-lite Locke and Marx. Only returning to true virtue (as opposed to false christcuck virtues) will save civilization.

>>never sees the kid
Omnipresence doesn't mean anything to you, does it

“If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children , and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.''
>christian
>muh family values

>Because Jesus was God manifested in the flesh, and was fully human when he lived with us on eart
Okay, again, if he needed a human mother why could God not get his own wige to have a son with? Why did he have to use somebody else's wife?
Yes, it would be the mother and God being the parents together.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
Shills will attack this video because they don't want you to watch it
But if you actually watch the whole thing it will destroy your Christian faith
It proves Christianity has no family values

>raising your wife's son is a privilege

Sweden yes!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus
Here you go you fucking baitfag

Nigger, Joseph had four sons. James, Joses, Jude, and Simon were the brothers of Yeshua.

>God fucks your wife and has a kid
>"Th-thank you."
flag checks out

Sup Forums is okay with being cucked as long as long as its by the supreme creator of the universe

(LOL BETAS)

But Mary didn't get banged.

Except the NT was written by Jews, dumbass.

John- Jew
Matthew- Jew
Saul- Jew
Luke- world's first shabbos goyim christcuck

God will not be mocked (Galatians 6:7).

>Jewish tribal demon Yahweh
>dead kike rabbi Yeshua bar Josef
>God

Pick only one. And lol at citing literal Jew Saul of Tarsus. Good goyim.

It should be pretty easy to point out the most important prophecy in the OT, no?

In comparison to God, yeah. You should love God with all your heart, such as that your love for mother and father seems like hate in comparison. Read your Bible!

Jesus came to divide, and many will be divided from father and mother in Christ, because MANY will be born to parents who deny Christ.

Sure, Isaiah 53:3-7.

denounce jesus the virgin and embrace the Chad Allah

>I impregnated your wife
>Do not mock me or feel pride for yourself
cmon dude. nice trips but lets say god comes down and says "I'm going to impregnate your wife"? How would you react?

Your own source states that the most influential and traditional forms of Christianity do not view James as Jesus's biological brother at all.

Thanks. I didn't read anything about a perfect, sinless life however it did say he would be ill-treated.

or even find a single woman to impregnate... WHY did he have to choose a mans wife?

Joseph raises the son of God.
The average Western raises the son of a nigger.

>Nice trips
>Aren't even at the end of the post number
That doesn't count you newfag fedora

Do you know the difference between eisegesis and exegesis ?

>newfag
>fedora
>1post to sperg over nothing
nice because it was a relevant number to his shilling.

no it seems that jesus did have half siblings, he was not an only child

>God incarnate in a human body
>In a human body
>Human body
>Human

>Let me just form myself out of rocks and lightning bolts

Okay, again, since you people ignore things so much "If the boy needed a human mother why couldn't he get his own wife instead of knocking up another man's wife?".
This is an honest question. There's no real explanation given for why he couldn't have picked a newborn girl and told her parents "I've chosen her to do things for me so don't have her married because she's mine" and raised the child himself. It's just kind of "eh, he didn't want to".

>muh mary was pure so it had to be her!
exactly. could've used a pure child.

most of the prophecies can be summed up in isaiah, but if you study bible theology you can learn that jewish prophecies are based on "types", with many allusions crisscrossing the books.
the idea behind jesus is that he is the sacrifical lamb that sheds blood for the remission of sins, and that lamb needs to have certain traits associated with it to be a holy sacrifice

joseph was a direct descendent of king david, so this fulfills that part of the prophecy because jesus was adopted into the line of david

>Bible literally says Jesus has brothers (and sisters?)
really fuckin joggin my noggin

All things considered, every now and then Jews produce somebody extremely brilliant. Like Bobby Fischer, for example.

No, I'm not saying Bobby Fischer was the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

greek/aramaic speaking jews. also written some 50 years after the date of jesus death.
the elders of israel rejected the teachings of christ, this is reflected in the gospels. in the gospel of john, which was the last written of the 4 gospels, you can already see the idea of jesus being the incarnation of the greek logos in the first verse.
in essence, christianity is jew tribal religion being adopted by greeks

>Joseph has no children of his own for some reason

Never read the Bible?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James,_brother_of_Jesus

That's another thing that bugs me. He's supposed to be descended from David, innit? But he isn't, his step-father is(and the genealogies provided in the scripture don't agree on what son of David he's descended from). Why doesn't he have an actual genealogy provided?

Messianic Jews who converted to Christianity and rejected mainline Judaism, yes. They still exist today.

The reason is that mainline Judaism became satanic, "the synagogue of satan." They follow the teachings of the Talmud, a satanic book, and killed Christ because he tried to mend their ways. So God gave up after trying so many times and said "fuck these kikes once and for all" and spread his word to the gentiles instead.

well that would assume mary isnt a descendant herself, but i guess having a step dad being from that line make it more legit? i dunno, a lot of these things are jewish specific. you need to study the history

Because a single mother would've been stoned to death in that age

So would an adulteress but she wasn't because God said he made her pregnant. So why not not have the marrying and God make her pregnant anyway? He convinced the family it was his kid surely he could convince the community at large of the same.
This is another problem with the story. Jesus was rejected as the son of God but why didn't God just tell people "yeah, he's my son"? He clearly didn't have an aversion to telling people because he told the mother and her beta provider and even some farmers, so why not other people?

>joseph had other wifes before marry
>he was 60 something years old when he got married to marry
>marry was meant to be a virgin forever, since she made a vow to do so in the temple.
>Joseph was an old widowed fuck, probably sterile, in his early 60's
>The church betrothed him to her, so that he can raise and protect her, he probably got NEET bux out of it, and a qt to cook for her.

was he cucked? kinda. But he probably didn't give a fuck. Any man in his situation would do the same.

Joseph does have children from a previous marriage you moron.

>joseph had other wifes before marry
Lie. Found nowhere in the Bible.

>marry was meant to be a virgin forever
Lie. Matthew 1:25.

>Joseph was an old widowed fuck
Lie.

>Joseph does have children from a previous marriage
Lie.