Common Sense Gun Control

This is what commons sense gun control looks like:

>All firearms are registered with local police, along with the federal government
>Medical clearance is required, requires no visits or a mental health clinic, therapist or any diagnosis of a mental illness in one's lifetime
>Magazines limited to just 10 rounds
>Voluntary buyback programs for any AR-style weapon or AK variant
>Must have 3 references for the police to call for a gun license
>CCW's are outlawed for civilians. Only police and federal authorities can carry
>Open carry outlawed except in certain rural states, like in Alaska or Montana.
>Background checks on every single ammunition purchase
>ATF-sanctioned class is required to own/operate a firearm

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol no

>300 grain Hornady's out of a .454 casull
This is what gun control looks like.

SHALL

haven't heard this bait before, saged.

>Common sense gun control:
>It is hereby illegal for those not of white western European heritage are at no time allowed to possess firearms of any kind, for any purpose.
FTFY
also, crime rate would plummet

Honestly, how out of touch with reality do you have to be to post a thread like this?

You retarded chimps lost this war in the '90s entirely through your own actions. Get over it and move on.

You're almost as retarded as OP.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

Governments hoax gun massacres to gain public approval for gun grabbing. Dunblane and Port Arthur were like this. As was Sandy Hook. They do this because they want to kill you.

Gun control is hitting your target. Go live in cuckfornia and keep that shit there.

This is what common sense gun control looks like:

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I hope you and your family get riddled with bullets by religion of piss practioners and have nothing to defend themselves with, faggot.

I'm going to put my common sense cock in your mommie's busted cunt, want to watch?

yall niggas postin in a bait thread

NO FIREARM REGISTRATION PERIOD. As soon as there's a registry, confiscations may begin.

I hope you get shot in the arm and the police let you die like the fags they let bleed to death in pulse nightclub. May you die in fear

Kill yourself government shill

sage this shit

The only true gun control should be that someone who wants to buy a gun needs to pass firing classes, not have a criminal record, and not be certifiably insane. If they can responsibly operate firearms, and gods don't talk to them, they should have no problem buying firearms.

Subscribe 10K
Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.
Apparently it's okay for Jews to possess guns, just not Goyim cattle. Oh yes, the greatest gun grabbers in US History are and have always been quite Jewish. "Gun control" in the United States is as Jewish as our liberal and self destructive immigration policies.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0

>common sense
>gun control
pick one

I used too volunteer with my local gun rights organization, but I quit because they were fighting for schizophrenics' rights to own guns.

Shall not be infringed.

You just reminded me that I need another 500 rounds for my .308

Xoxoxo thanks love

Fuck off

Sounds like a great idea!

Friendly reminder that these threads are made by ammunition and firearm manufacturers to get people to buy ammo and guns.

>the government keeps track of your guns and decides who can and cant have them.

We literally only have guns so we could rebel against the federal government.... Thats what it was all about.
Any government involvement should be illegal

Fuck you no registration no restrictions,niggers walk the globe with full auto AKs and you fags cuck yourselves

>banning "mentally ill" from owning guns
>Yfw Trump makes liberalism a mental illness.

You're talking about a government that has put us almost $20 trillion in debt not counting unfunded liabilities and you want to give them more power. Once you give that power you can never take it back because the government is in the business of taking power not relinquishing it.

conservative commonsense gun control:

>2-day limit check for background issues
>open carry is not licensed and legal.
>concealed carry is licensed, and regulated by the sheriffs
>no restrictions on type or devastation.
>require permit (not licenses) to use destructive devices on public grounds, regulated by local government.
>confiscation of the specific device for repeated misdemeanor uses.
>felon laws are relaxed and require specific exemptions by state or federal government (create application process)
>ATF is disbanded and absorbed into the FBI as a distinct operation branch.
>AR-15 model is made the national rifle
>states adopt national weaponry
>rifle,pistol, and shotgun shooting are curriculum in high schools and are taught as a martial art.
>light infantry tactics is mandatory of all high-school's registered/to be registered with the selective service as curriculum. (alternatives provided).
>martial arts is mandatory curriculum (conflict avoidance taught as a substitute for pacifist).
>institute mandatory gun ownership (not to actually be enforced, i.e. criminal punishment is to have s shit gun registered in your name and stored in a public armory)

The oddly specific restrictions and conscious use of buzzwords suggests this was posted by a troll to get people to reply and post pictures of their ammo and guns

>pass firing classes

To what purpose? Accidents are statistically negligible.

>not have a criminal record

How do you plan on enforcing this? Criminals don't obey laws or trouble themselves with background checks.

>and not be certifiably insane

A complete non-issue.

No, this is what commons sense gun control looks like:

>tl;dr niggers nigging will eventually nig out and kill someone

You just strengthened his case idiot

Fuck off Nazi

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

op, how about u plink urself in ur brainstem

> 1 post by this id

>it's another conservacuck supports background checks and permits to carry episode

Too late I already bought another gun.

>they were fighting for schizophrenics' rights
remember the good old days when we use to lock the nutbags up, now we let the crazy fucks who want to kill live among us.

if you can be trusted not to kill people why are you not locked up? After reading your post I will buy the first schizophrenics fucker I find a chainsaw, would that make your pussy feel better?

Why should I subject myself to gun laws that Jamal isn't going to obey, you literal retard?

1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 post by this ID
Gun control of any kind is inherently unconstitutional. Repeal the Second Amendment first and then get back to me, assuming you haven't been killed in the ensuing civil war.

It also doesn't (can't) take into account murders by those who have previously committed a crime but hadn't been cought, thus no previous record.

It's more like active advertising. If i just say eat at joes it won't be nearly as effective as saying you shouldn't be allowed to eat at joes because of the chilluns. Or it's the ATF.

fucking faggot shill

>Repeal the Second Amendment first
The constitution protects rights, it doesn't bestow them.

Thanks, Dad. We can always count on you.

One post by this user.

That is an incredibly small number of the murders committed in the United States.

>1 post by this id

lol good bait faggot

Registration is the first step to confiscation.

Your idea of a medical clearance actively encourages (would-be) gun owners to not look for mental health care. I'd rather have a gun owner with a regular schedule at the psychologist, than a crazy guy with a knife.

Magazine capacity does not influence sustainable rate of fire. Military magazines (30rnds) are well behind the current aftermarket (60+). Criminals will use illegal fullsize magazines.

Buying back expensive weapons because they look scary is expensive, and ineffective. You're not getting any lethal handguns off the street.

References can be baught. Any sufficiently large group of criminals with ill intent can create them.

Victims to previous crimes, politicians, WPP, all of those deserve a chance to defend themselves.

Allowing open carry on a state-by-state basis, based on their urbanisation is ridiculous. Rural states have urban areas, urban states have rural areas.

If you are a registered firearms owner, why go through yet another check? In your utopia, it should be done regularly, not just when you purchase ammo.

Asking an underfunded government agency to do yet another thing while they're vital to tracing weapons used in crimes, is akin to bureaucratical suicide.

Sorry guys, I bit.

>How to tell you I'm from NYC the post.

>All firearms are registered with local police, along with the federal government
nope. fuck the police and government
>Medical clearance is required, requires no visits or a mental health clinic, therapist or any diagnosis of a mental illness in one's lifetime
nope. same reason we don't have voting tests
gay
fine I guess, but it's a total ripoff for the gun owner
nope, fuck the police
>CCW's are outlawed for civilians. Only police and federal authorities can carry
nope, fuck the police and you too
nope, fuck you
nope, too much paperwork and also fuck you
nope, see point two, and also fuck you

Yeah no, we did this and look how "great" britain ended up.

>Mental health testing
I used to work with a surgeon, before changing major. I can assure you by experience that the psych tests are something like:
-user do you want to kill a lot of people, yes/no and why?
Anybody with 100< IQ can easily pass that test, which is a big risk since the intelligent psychos are the ones to worry about semi-Hannibal Lecter tier.

So basically the fears of what will happen to DACA enrolled people, but with gun owners?

>Registration is the first step to confiscation.

sounds good except for the background checks

What a fucking bootlicker nofun faggot.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Here's a better one:
>Open carry in all places
>No registration for class 1, 2, and 3 weapons (including ammo)
>legalize the tommy
>No reference, no background checks for class 1 and 2,

Fuck the Feds, give them an inch they take a mile
Pure nonsense to suggest a doctor gets a say in whose fit to arm
Doesn't work in Canada, won't work their. The pin can be pulled out by a toddler
No thanks
The police shouldn't decide who owns a firearm
How does this stop criminals again?
Remember that next time you're innawoods and you see a bear
This only screws over law abiding owners. There are many ways to get ammo besides a store
I don't agree with ATF-sanctioned, but a gun owner should always be competent on how to use a firearm

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

You put /that/ scope on weapon with a 16 inch barrel chambered for 5.56 NATO

NOT

Strike eagle 1-6x24 with BDC for 223/556.

Rifle is chambered for 223 wylde and I only shoot my own reloads in it.

So if I have anxiety I can't own a firearm. Cool meme. The whole no going to a therapist is just lowkey trying to ban guns. A large percentage of the population either deals with anxiety or depression at least once in their life time. Once again nice try gun grabbers.

Here's why all of that shit doesn't work.

>Be Jamal
>want a piece to put up against a nigga's forehead while he succ my bbc
>Obviously can't get one legally
>just pay Tyrone $500 for one with a scratched off serial number
>Go get my BBC succed at gunpoint.
>continue my day nogging
>Cop sees me nogging
>Get real nervous
>pull out gun because if he sees i have a gun he'll leave me alone because thats how this sort of thing works
>die in a firefight with police.

>Headlines read "DEMOCRATS PUSH FOR STRICTER GUN CONTROL AFTER MORE GUN VIOLENCE OCCURS"

Thats why gun control doesn't work, you fucking nigger.

fuck off

>1 post by this ID
>69 replies
You all dun goofed.

How about kys.

>$500

No nigger in the history of western civilization has spent that much on a firearm.

lmao

Yeah, look what happened to those DACA people. And I'm not defending them. Registration is a bad idea for the individual in any case.

Stopped reading there, you must be a friend of them nu male, lefty-type, pinko fags. kys
sage this shill

Sage

Sage, Sage

Sage Sage Sage

BE

>A FORWARD ASSIST

Announcing sage or report is against the rules. Kill yourself you cocksucking faggot.

>against the rules

German detected.

Here is actually common sense gun control:
>Restrict fire arm ownership to militia members
>militias are regulated on the state level
>Militias are defined as an organization whose purpose is the defense of the community and its property
>The specific community is very strictly defined in the militia charter.
>can be a small neighborhood or the whole state but you need to be clear in charter
>anyone can form a militia by filing out the paperwork and gathering founding member signatures.
>militias are private entities with their own rules, by laws, and membership requirements
>states are required to also have a state milita with no fees that is open to anyone to protect 2nd amendment
>all guns are registered through the militia
>almost no restrictions for anykind of carry or gun for militia members operating within their own community.
>restrictions apply when outside your community
>states can make agreements on this so california can prevent people from other states walking around open carry, but gun friendly states can allow full freedom
>militias are responsible for the actions of their members
>milita members kid shoots himself, you can sue the militia
>militia member shoots up a school, you can sue the militia
>if you see someone waving guns at people in the street or shooting in the air, you can sue the militia
>If your milita fails to prove that it took adequate steps to prevent its members from being retarded it can be shut down.
>milita officers can go to jail for this
>militas are incentivized to provide education, training, maybe check in on their members every couple years to make sure all policies are being followed
>incetivizes militias to be selective in their membership (no crack dealers, no one with history of putting their wife in the hospital ect.)
>if your milita gets shut down or you get kicked out, you have 30 days to join a new one

Simple. If 5 anons in the woods want to own tanks, but never bother anyone, then no restrictions.

Fuck all of your retarded post but mostly

>10 round mag

LOL fuck you I'd just use a pistol at that point.

INFRINGED

SPBP

nope
we know your goal is total disarmament
fuck off fag

>Needing this much shit just to get a gun
Do you realize how hard you are making it to overthrow the government that will be holding the gun records once it has too much power?

Lol come make me faggot. I have hollow points mostly for niggers and spics but look forward to killing any whites who betray their race and constitution.

sorry, that's not common sense gun laws, those are california gun laws.

Nah, shitty weapons like shotguns don't need to be registered. Pistols and rifles, yes.

I agree with no mental illness, but never talking to a therapist? That's ridiculous, therapists are basically paid friends for people who just got dumped and have no one to support them. How many people grow up in a city today without seeing a therapist at least once? I think a small minority.
Nah, one of the purposes of the 2nd Amendment is to enable the populace to arm themselves for war. There should be no restrictions on magazine size for rifles. Pistols, maybe.
Lol what? You realize there's nothing special about AR-style rifles right?
No, that's gay.
No.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Fuck off.
No.

This is what commons sense gun control looks like:

>Law abiding citizen can acquire a firearm, as it is they right under the US Constitution.

Try again tomorrow, kike.

This guy lives in the south yall I know this apartment complex like the back of my hand. Quick somebody boost me so I can get dis.

Then MS-13 gets to take over your city and you can't stop them.

Fuck the jews. I'm getting more concerned about how much the Mexican drug gangs own us.

kys

Sounds pretty infringey.