The human condition in just one picture

The human condition in just one picture.

WRONG

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

>liberals can't stop thinking about dicks

always and forever

kek

why do libs keep making these sexualized pics?

I'm so sick of the dick measuring contest analogy.

It just doesn't work when one side has a barely functioning dick, based on russian technology from the 50's, and the other has the largest, most advanced, and lethal dick in all of human history.

I think the pic is a general analogy for the human condition as OP suggests

North Korea can shoot missiles and face no penalties. North Korea thinks USA is a fat PUUUSSAAAY!!!!! If I took pot shots with a gun I'd already be arrested! WTF is wrong with you? PUSSIFICATION of America!!!!

Stfu canadicuck your Prime minister is a kid

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist. Rest in peace Harambe my boy.

>Drawn by a female, or femboy who doesnt know the nuances of international politics

OMGGGGGG BTFODDDDDDD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

diny benises :DDD

Falling for old bait? With that stupid flag? And from a leaf, no less?
Shame on you, user!

if trump lost some weight, his micropenis would look a little bigger

didnt trumps ex wife say he has a huge dick?

Yup, artists concerning themselves with the size of world leader's penises. What a sad, sad state of affair.

((((artists))))

Hello Wittgenstein!

>everything resolves around muh dick

I can tell this cartoon was either drawn by a woman or a kike (or both).

>Muh dick

Literally every leftist argument boils down to it. Wtf is wrong with these people?

fucking tasteless.

You do know that Sup Forums has IDs right?

Kike
They are circumsized

>The democratic masses will not turn everything into base depravity, obsess over sexuality, introduce tension into every fabric of human life
>What, it was better when less people voted? You are insane. Insane. Just because people dressed better did not mean they were better. They were FORCED to behave.
>Why should we force ourselves to outdated practices anyway? We are free.

Man, i wonder what it is like to have race riots and crazy naked women running in the streets burning crosses for liberation.

Oh, wait.

I am not free. Right.

I am forced not to turn everything into base desires because my ancestors, they were wrong.Wrong!

...Still no race riots and looting though.

Nigga at least do a different flag.

why are liberals so obsessed with drawing trump naked?

Don't you mean Feminism interpreting politics in just one picture?