Jesus fucking christ London is a laughing stock

Jesus fucking christ London is a laughing stock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8FNR8BryR0
youtu.be/3KPYIaks1UY?t=1m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it's absolutely the vehicles being hostile and not this religion of hate

What are those? Chocolate bars sticking up from the ground?

Who gave these self driving cars an evil trait?

These are going to be needed across all of western europe.

>implying it's only Britain
It's not.

Pic related is Norway from earlier this year. They literally used public vehicles like buses to block roads, to stop any Trucks of Peace from coming into the centre of Oslo.

>hostile vehicles

Something needs to be done about those evil vehicles. Probably that's the reason why google always wants us to select all squares with vehicles in the captcha.

scouts on the left looking for a weak point

Are those spikes or some shit?

There's literally 5 terrorist walking round the side of it and no one is stopping them

hehehe *vroom* *vroom* hehehe, nothing personal Kuffar

It looks like strong netting with spikes that dig into tyres, so it'll get itself wrapped all around the front wheels of the vehicle while deflating the tyres.

That will surely stop the momentum of a vehicle that aready has a high velocity right at the nails.

>adds plow in front of truck.
What's their genius plan now?

A tacit admission you've filled your country with murderers isn't remedied by treating the symptoms.

White people, do something.

Lemme know where that is. I'll drunkenly fall on it and reap $1,000,000,000.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

>forgetting about this

Also here's another picture from Oslo, trucks being used for the same reason.

Very funny.

i agree
WHITE PEOPLE, DO SOMETHING

inb4 a terrorist steals one of these puppies.

London's got its head so far up its own ass it doesn't even see the real problem.

>hostile vehicles

Hello, I am from CNN. Are these real? Do you have any more photographs or possibly a video?

Achmed was going to commit a terrorist act until he was suddenly confronted by the specter of SEVERE TIRE DAMAGE

>applying a band-aid when you have cancer

Obviously it'll slow it down very quickly so that the casualties are only limited to a few run over and a dozen or so stabbed to death.

Hah, we'll force the terrists to buy new tires every time they butcher a crowd of people. That'll learn em!

>strategically small attacks

Pic related is Germany's take on defense against lovetrucks, now avaiable at every public event and recently even in front of some churches.

Are they even trying?

I'm telling you once they have all these "useless" things employed they will go full totalitarianism.

>adapting your tactics is reason for being a laughing stock

Fucking kill yourself commie traitor.

Exactly. At the end of the day, it's all just part and parcel after all.

Notice how all your pictures are from Oslo. Oslo is (sadly) a shithole, but the rest of the country is fine

>Breaking news: Islamophobia in Europe is rampant as racist Scandinavians are preventing a moderate muslim truck from joining festivities

>euros put a bunch of rubber dildos on the ground
>ISIS goes back to regular bombs

Those this are actually very effective at immobilizing vehicles

It's a psy-op by dickhead Masons. All of these terror attacks have been hoaxed, acted out by crisis actors.

LOST

Instead of trying to stop these hostile vehicles, we should try to understand what caused them to turn violent in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8FNR8BryR0

Not using legacy

This is why Germany is going all Muslim now

the nets wrap around the axle.

underrated

>bans guns, has to use sticks and stones to fend off sticks and stones throwers. Literal nigger cucks who digressed.

I pity the Muhammadins marching into Europe's as of yet unbuilt concentration camps as I pity the Jews who poke and prod to ensure we're aware of their works as I pity the misguided communists lining up for execution.
Why, God, why did you make our enemies so suicidal? The tide of blood that will soon surge forth over the shores of liberty is something no one wanted, yet our enemies force us to take it from them. To take the lives and freedoms of their families, friends, and allies. Why couldn't you just let us prosper and explore space Satan?

Now I am certain a crude plow would defeat this "system".

Another example. Since driving is strictly forbidden on the sidewalk, the terrorists have to stop at the obstacle.

youtu.be/3KPYIaks1UY?t=1m6s

Wow cool trap, Met.

I think it's the person driving it, but London will need a 15 year study to figure that out.

>be burger
>chat up anglo girl
>anglo bird laugh in 52% white burger's face
>burger will be virgin for ever, boo hoo
>burger go on Sup Forums to slag off brits
>burger later shoots himself

google

Anyone with the reasonable intelligence and skill required to make a plow for a truck isn't going to be stopped regardless.

"Hostile vehicle" - Ahahahaha

I hope "Peace truck" is included in the next Transformers movie, along with the pale, fat and ugly "Cuckbot", who transformers into a cctv-cam.

Masterpiece.
You know what you are talking about.

these are fucking useless

thank god there aren't tires out there that don't need any air in them to work.

Having to adapt tactics because you let terrorists into the country without as much as a basic background check is laughable Hans.

self-driving suicidally depressed vehicles.

this will help for all those major events held in snowstorms

>thank god there aren't tires out there that don't need any air in them to work.

Realistically, this is both to give people a false sense of security and to stop a complete idiot who just gets themselves a kitchen knife and steals a truck.

I can't laugh or rage it this shit anymore, it's like a Onion skit that has gone on for FAR too long. I can't wrap my mind around this, if this happened in the US people would be lynching both Muslims and politicians responsible for this.

>hostile vehicles
>vehicles
>hostile

Maybe if we were more tolerant of all vehicles, they wouldn't become hostile in the first place.

Kek

Exactly, some of my best friends are vehicles.

I own two.

What are you trying to prove by posting other places? bongistan is fucked m8.

That can't be true, the drivers are also victims of the violent cars

>Solving your problems not being part of your adaptation

>I own two.
What the fuck man, they are not your slaves, you don't own them. They are strong independent vehicles and your oppression is causing them to become hostile

The jews

>spike strips vs. a fucking bus

Congratulations: You're both sad AND pathetic!

No it's ok man, I look after them and give them oil and a place to stay.
If I wasn't doing it somebody else would, or they'd just be at the scrapyard.

I'm SAVING these cars!

It's those racist global warming conspiracy groups who have discriminated against car for decades that have pushed those vulnerable vehicles to be hostile.

#NotAllCar #TruckOfPeaece

Spike strips. They will stop a bomb truck... unless of course there is more than one bomb truck.

Yes because police have always had plenty of time to respond to a fucking truck attack and prevent it from happening

Weren't most of the hostile vehicles stolen right beforehand? Obviously they mutinied against their drivers but how would this treasonous truck attach a plow to itself beforehand in preperation?

I guess you CAN coexist with Muslims. You just need, anti-terror programs, spike strips, ugly concrete barriers everywhere, and throw people who insult Islam into prison.

In a hijack like that no clue, then again two of them could steal a car and a truck and have the car disarm the system while swerving left or right.

Well, at lease until these 80IQ subhuman start to do things a little smarter like taking down high voltage towers during very cold weather, or poisoning water supplies.

They are talking about Decepticons you dumbass.

They have become a real problem now with Brexit and autobots returning to Germany.

I see you're an idea man. vn

ITT: alt right faggots forgetting one of /their dudes/ killed a girl with a tiny-dick sports-car just weeks ago.

Too bad I am not a mouth breathing islamist and instead channel my anger purely through shitposting instead.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
>______________¶___
>|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
1. No one needs a commercial truck this large.

2. The Founding Fathers never envisioned large commercial trucks, and did not intend for people to drive them.

3. These “assault trucks” are designed for killing large numbers of people quickly, and that is their only use.

4. We need a “no truck” list immediately, one that does not require due process to get on or off.

5. No where in the Constitution does it mention the freedom to own these killing devices called trucks.

6. Large commercial trucks should only be owned by the police, military, or politicians, NOT normal citizens, who can use horses.

7. We already have licensing, registration, titles, inspection, and multiple taxes on large commercial vehicles, and STILL they are used for mass killing. Enough is enough. We must ban them entirely.

8. We must follow Australia’s example – we must have a massive government buy-back of all trucks currently owned by American citizens, then, they must be destroyed.

9. We must empower the police and military to go door-to-door to forcibly remove these “assault trucks”. Deadly force is reasonable when “disarming” people of these killing devices.

10. If it will save the life of even a single child, we must rid our society of trucks.

11. And lastly, we must continue to resettle enormous numbers of Muslims throughout the United States, primarily in rural, white, Christian areas.

Some antifa swarming a car and a nearby obese feminist having a heart attack doesn't account.

Christine and her family of hate must be stopped.

The one mile of walking she did earlier in the day probably contributed at least as much as the car to her heart attack.

I genuinely believe big trucks have no place in inner cities.

Keep them on the big roads.
Use small electric trucks for final delivery.

Living in a high alert police state with surveillance everywhere is a small price to pay if it means you get to enjoy the wonders of cultural enrichment, don't you think?

ITT: One stupid kid panicking and flooring the gas trumps the eighteen people killed and hundreds injured a week later by Jihadis in Europe. But the kid was white so total moral equivalence, dude. In fact it was worse because he was white. Way worse.

Top kek. You read my mind.

>satarday
What is that note about?