Jesus Christ's True Church will emerge victorious from any conflict

Muslim scum seems to forget this. The Christian Church has endured constant attacks and hardship since its inception. It's fought against other religions, atheism, weird cultures, and internal conflict. It has been enduring the rot of Western civilization from the inside for almost a century or longer.

Every single time, the Church has only emerged stronger. Every time. Whole nations convert to Christianity on a dime. The only thing your attacks and your degeneracy do is weed out the false preachers and demons.

Christ is King. You will lose. And it will be up to God to judge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
archive.org/details/liturgyceltuc00warruoft
infogalactic.com/info/Fall_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know

What i do know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary....

You can write a thousand words, but that doesn't make them true, which in turn means it doesn't make your thread good.

Avg IQ of typical nig voter, senpai?

this but unironically

The past 2000 years is my citation, faggot. There is not one thing going on today that Christianity hasn't already experienced but worse. That includes atheism, Islam, and women. Kys.

>when you're losing, it just proves that you're really winning

The kikes who invented christianity were pretty clever to hedge their bets like this. They knew dumb unthinking goyim would buy into it. Typical semitic tricks.

racism is against Christ bitch. get on your knees and suck my black dick.

Christianity is flourishing across Asia and Africa, while holding steady in White nations. There are more Christians now than ever before, in raw numbers and as a percentage of the world pop. By no metric is Christianity "losing".

Makes you think, kike.

I don't listen to Muhammad Al-Francis. Want to try again, monkey?

Asians and Africans are not human. And Europeans are not Christian in any sense of the word. They are liberals, who when they say "Jesus" really mean Hobbes and Marx.

And of course Asians and Africans are not Christian either. Asians are animist, buddhist, etc. in reality, and they understand christianity in these same terms. Africans are literal subhuman homo erectus apes who practice voodoo with some crosses and christian fetishes replacing the skulls and chicken bones.

There are almost no Christians on earth today if we understand the word "Christian" in true historical context.

>Jesus Christ's True Church will emerge victorious from any conflict
Absolutely. Amen.

>Every single time, the Church has only emerged stronger. Every time.
Amen.

>Christ is King. You will lose. And it will be up to God to judge.
Truth. Amen.

(((Cuckstianity)))

this, every time someone tells me Christianity is dying i remember the 21 Coptic Christians in Libya

>after the 21 christians where beheaded the coptic orthodox church released their names, there were only 20 names and it was later learned that the 21st person beheaded wasn't originally christian but after he saw the faith of the others beheaded he said "their god is my god"

And they all died. What is the lesson here?

that even if you kill Christians all you will do is create more Christians.

The Bible is fiction

And then kill them too? There is no lesson. Christkikes are retarded.

wow you just changed my mind. guess i'm an athiest now CHRISTKEKS BTFO.

I used to be Christian but then I read your intentionally dense/ignorant post and realized that I should only pray to Nothing, just like you.

Is it really Christianity when a bunch of niggers without fathers pretend they're the same as the founders of western civilization?

>pretend they're the same
The only things the Bible says about this topic is exactly what you see misquoted by dumb atheist scum: They have the ability to be saved by Jesus. That's what those quotes about "There is neither Jew nor Greek" means. It doesn't mean IQ or anything else. Just that they have the ability to know Christ.

What they do with Christianity isn't my problem. I'm interested in my own people, but I certainly am happy if Christ helps the lower races along.

I don't believe in that hocus pocus jeebus crap but I still respect the religion and would prefer my nation stay as such

>WE WUZ THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

Even by any secular or academic definition this is not the case. Sucks to be dumb, huh queer?

>if you don't worship a Jewish demon and a dead Rabbi, you must be an atheist!!

This is the intellectual depth of christfags. Sad!

>sad

extremely

Who are you quoting? I ask because a smart atheist like you wouldn't be abusing the greentext function of this site, would you? That's not really something the rules permit...

I'll give you a chance to either explain yourself or apologize. I'll wait.

That's Nu-Catholicism

That's what I thought. This coward CANNOT answer this question. Take note: This is what atheist liars do. They lie. They fabricate. They live for this stuff. Breaking rules. Cheating. Stealing. They have no morals, and no reason to live. Nothing is more dangerous.

Dude who the fuck are you quoting psycho?

Who are you quoting?

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!!!

Did someone say this in the thread or are you making up lies like a typical atheist?

Ah that thing no one said. I guess that means you win the argument lol. Who are you quoting???

> christ betrays his race
> Christian women are regularly betraying their race

Made me wonder

Who are you quoting

Source on quote?

Atheists btfo desu

>christkike IQ too low to understand greentext

Daily reminder that Christianity is the lowest IQ religion. They are even dumber than Muslims.

can you explain greentext to me friend?

Sorry, I try not to talk to retards. Have your caretaker explain it to you sweetie

>Jesus said: Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. - Matthew 10:34

youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI

All non-Christians in America are legal immigrants, which means they have a much higher IQ than the average of wherever they come from. Moreover, the vast majority of niggers and spics are Christian, further dragging down the Christian average. The fact that you weren't able to figure this out on your own indicates that statistically speaking, you're probably around the level of a Mormon.

>I try not to talk to retards

then why did you spend the last 48 minutes trying to argue about Christianity to Christians? you said it yourself Christians have the lowest IQ.

Who are you quoting

Never seen someone lie so blatantly. Opened my eyes about the atheist religion. Fucking creepy...

Now break it down by race. Or go world wide, you lying crypto kike. So this is yhe power of atheism...

Good post OP, I'm impressed.
Christians have spent 98% of our history fighting in occupied territory. Christianity in modern CHYNA is contemporary evidence of this.

>Christianity in modern CHYNA is contemporary evidence of this.
Can you say millions or billions of new Christians?

>tfw we are experiencing a great resurgence of Christianity, faith, and tradition
>tfw Christianity will save the west from destruction once again

Only under the banner of the Cross can we repel the moslem hordes and rebuke the Synagogue of Satan.

If you don't already, you should attend a local Orthodox or SSPX traditional catholic church (if it does any mass other than latin mass, don't go it's cucked).

Lutheranism is the only acceptable form of Protestantism.

It's the same thing that happened to the Ivans. The Soviet Union was vehemently atheist, now Russia is one if not the greatest bastion of the faith.

Once China collapses under its own weight and tens of millions die in the ensuing revolutions and famine, as China is so prone to doing, we will see a massive Christian surge take hold of whatever the new government ends up being.

>tfw no Orthodox congregation within 90 minutes of my home
>tfw the only Catholic congregation in town is pozzed
Baptists are woke on the JQ though so there's that.

SSPX Info:

www.fisheaters.com

Every redpill is on this site.

Lutheranism has a 50/50 chance of being cucked or not. Worth a shot if there's a Lutheran church in your town.

any more verses you know that are of this caliber

>Who are you quoting

Jesus is not christian, he does not follow himself.
Jesus follows GOD.
Muslim =God follower. Literall definition.
Jesus is a MUSLIM.
Stop following Satan and dividing yourselves with church this and church that.

Fun. Fact.
There's was a church sect full of heretics that they knew everything about the world, considered themselves world class scientist, philosophers and astronomers.

Then this saint went full fedora on them.

"Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of this world, about the motion and orbit of the stars and even their size and relative positions, about the predictable eclipses of the sun and moon, the cycles of the years and the seasons, about the kinds of animals, shrubs, stones, and so forth, and this knowledge he hold to as being certain from reason and experience. Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn."

"The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods and on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason? Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren when they are caught in one of their mischievous false opinions and are taken to task by those who are not bound by the authority of our sacred books. For then, to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call upon Holy Scripture for proof and even recite from memory many passages which they think support their position, although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion."

I love this passage. It shows that even some of the earliest interpreters of the Bible were attempting to take a rational approach, but simply did not have all the information about the natural world or about the historical context of the Bible that we have today.

>And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves - Matthew 21:12

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9

My favorite verse:

>But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. - Matthew 4:4

gg; no re Nihilists

May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on all of us.

>Jesus is not christian, he does not follow himself.
The Gospels and every single document within the first several centuries of Christ's life would beg to differ, revisionist retard.

Yes, Christianity is a religion for dumb niggers and spics, exactly what I said. It is not fit for white men.

>chinks
>human

Pick one. How does it feel that your religion is only followed by subhumans, drug addicts, and former prostitutes?

Join the non cucked, original church, follow Natural Law and walk with God.

The Celtic Genocide couldn't destroy this History, and in 1992, was reavealed to the world, after 800 of secrecy.

>Briton New Testament
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm
Brought to the UK and Ireland when Joeseph of Aramathea fled persecution 4 years after the crucifixion

>Egyptian Old Testament
archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The Kolbrin Bible_djvu.txt
Its an Old,Old testament from creation, an understandable Adam and Eve story (in plain english) on to the destruction of Egypt by 10 plagues.

>Cant find the Celtic Old Testament online atm
(4 more books)
Books of wisdom, sayings, parables etc.

>Celtic Church Liturgy and ritual
archive.org/details/liturgyceltuc00warruoft
The Celtic Mass (in Latin)

>Notes:
>we have no pope
>Family and Nation are the founding Pillars
>Only good actions with effort can forgive sin
>Based on the Natural Laws of Gods Creation

Who the fuck are you quoting?

Source?

Did you christcucks forget 1453?

infogalactic.com/info/Fall_of_Constantinople

>Capital city of christcuckdom sacked by chad mujahideen under Mehmet II
>Hagia Sofia turned into rape brothel
>still a Muslim city 500 years later

You didn't do shit about that and you won't do shit about the current invasion either. Even reconquista is getting reversed as well as BLACKED.

Your heresies won't save you. Convert or die. Allahu ackbar.

Incoming knowledge nuke: Saudi Arabia, Vatican, and Israel are forming a new religion which will be called Church of God and will be a perfect union of the holy trinity (Christianity, Islam, Judaism). Rather than being evil, this church will offer true salvation in the next life. To sum it up, Christ is not king. Not even close.

>sacked by chad

every fucking time

ah-bloo-bloo

ITS EVERY DAY BRO WITH THAT JESUS CHRIST FLOW

PREACHING GOSPEL LIKE A GOD CHURCH

MY NAME IS NOAH AND I WORSHIP JEHOVAH
YES I STAY HOLY AND NO I'M NOT FROM CANAAN ISRAEL IS MY CITY

I see Islam as a tool in the hand of the father. Perhaps it's purpose is to cut out the cancer and afterwards that which is pure will stand firm on the solid Rock that is Christ

physical victory is not assured but ultimate victory is.

There will be a time when only a tiny percentage will remain faithful. So in a way it will be apparently defeated by it's enemies.

Amen user, they will be recruited to the True Religion respected by all Chads throughout history

To sum it up, nations establishing a religion is utter nigger tiered retardation and vicious larping. Please shill somewhere else you fucking kike

Right... The people who like pic related and who developed rocket propulsion among other things are real dumb user. Also cause states like Texas and Florida have no scientists and idk more so you're actually the fucking retard hick who cant tell someone their biological sexual assignment because it would hurt their feelings and shit...

NIGGER, just kys. You stupid low IQ mongrel faggot destined to go to jail or live a life of crime in every single society you've ever existed in including your own prior to Europe's involvement lmao

Good points, thus why we need to become actual Christians again filled with pride and zealotry!

Kike stop hiding behind that hugely false flag you got there and be real about how much of a fucking cuckold KIKE you really are

nigger you being equal to white men is fiction. Now crawl back into your Talmud loving den of snakes you fucking faggot

Jewish demon? Rabbi?

When the fuck did He, Christ make out as any of these? You stupid nigger YOU ARE ULTRA KIKE 1000 THE SHEKLEMASTER for sure.

DONT LET THIS THREAD GET THROWN AWAY BECAUSE OF JUDEN

>>bump