30 billion could end world hunger

But whites decide to spend hundreds times that money on war.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm
spiegel.de/international/world/drought-threatens-50-million-people-in-africa-a-1091684.html
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=56339
youtu.be/em9MiZyhJcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>World hunger
Diabetes is now a bigger problem in Africa than hunger

Source please?

If you gave niggers $30 billion dollars, they'd eat it.
Let's not forget what happens when we give them clothes, water bottles, vaccines...
They fucking eat them.
Go ahead and google it.

Fuck them, user. Make your own home better, I don't know where you live because you're hiding behind a flag, but I guarantee (since we're living on (((EARTH)))) that you live in a shithole.

Make your own home better you fucking faggot.

Oh look, this exact same OP and image again.

>feed worthless niggers
>they have exponentially more worthless niglets
>next year it's 60billion

let that sink in.

Well...

What actually happens when we give African niggers (well... niggers all over) money, food, healthcare, shelter etc.

They multiply exponentially. We start giving them shit and taking care of them and they create more and more and more and more

We need to just leave them be.

/thread

Firstly, that stat is bs and even if it were true, it would be on top of all the other billions in aid that they don't deserve. Secondly that would be short term aid, they would have more children and demand more food, possibly creating even more hunger and migrants.

Interesting read on why giving money to spear chuckers will always be a waste of time

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

If you need money,go ask the Rothschields family.

> 3 billion people starving.
> spend 30 billion on food and let them eat for dollar per day
> out of money (and food) in 10 days
> more babies are born that you cant feed

You must be some special kind of stupid.

Whites also procreate but it seems like its only bad when Africans do it.

you cant simply "end" world hunger, and countries that are not developed like in africa, they are going to stay that way for ever. It would be the best for Africa when they are colonies again

White's aren't starving needing handouts by the gorillions either, UN.

>Families leave their homeland to go to Africa and create farms to feed these starving people.
>Africans kill the farmers, burn the farm, destroy the crops while screaming for UN sandwiches.

Just look up the article about that shit and you start to realize many just dont deserve the help they get. I mean, seeds only cost a few cents and the tools needed to farm the crops, yet they dont do that?
>Lets kill this male and female cow instead of breeding the fuck out of them for meat.
Will we eat the cows?
>NOPE! WE JUST WANT TO THROW THEIR BODIES IN A DITCH TO ROT BECAUSE THE BONES LOOK KEWL!

Shut the fuck up you fucking shill kike. If niggers contributed something to the planet other than crime and were smart enough for basic agriculture, they wouldn't be looked down upon.

They've already spent many multiples of this on aid to Africa.

It doesn't end hunger. It feeds the hungry people, who then ask for more while breeding even more mouths to feed. So we send more aid. The cycle repeats with ever larger populations to support with gibs. Shit like what's done in Africa is effective short-term disaster relief, but this isn't a short-term anything. It's literally a welfare culture.

50.1 billion in foreign aid in 2017... Are they still hungry?

>all those strawmen
>what is colonialism and capitalist exploitation that created the horrible conditions in africa

The only fault of whites that they don't use their weapons to end world hunger.

It takes more than 30 billions to kill all niggers

(((whites)))

What does it feel like to be on the wrong side of history?

This is clearly bait

>implying there's $30b of food sitting on a shelf somewhere we can just buy.

An old one, so I don't think you discovered something here.

As the jews would say, not a good investment

That's bullshit and you know it.

$30 billion would buy every person on the planet one big mac meal. That sure as shit aint going to solve world hunger.

>pay 30 billion each year to solve world hunger
>nigs double
>pay 60 billion each year to solve world hunger
>nigs double again
>pay 120 billion each year to solve world hunger
>nigs double again
>pay 240 billion each year to solve world hunger
>well what do you know

> give up military spending to feed Africa
> African population gets even bigger
> no military to protect from billions of African "refugees"

No. Let them starve, you stupid fucking subhuman.

>blaming whites for spending money on war
>ignores north korea and other dictatorships
hmm, that united nations flag is starting to look hypocritical

I don't know, I'm not hillary clinton.

>2017
>cant feed yourself yet

And what's your solution, to recreational nuke them?

even if you feed them that people will become hungry again tomorrow.

If you put me in charge then they for sure won't eat!

It's what some people said at the UN but they never had an actual study that proved it. And the biggest problem is that we give money and it goes to corruption. Africa itself could easily end world hunger if there wasn't any corruption problem.

It could also easily end world hunger if there weren't anymore niggers.

Meh
Ebola is cheaper and more fun
Maybe weaponize sickle-cell anemia

Why the fuck do you morons always reply to these fucking threads without just saging and reporting them. I have seen this exact same fucking thread four days in a row. You all bitch about the state of this board but cant help but froth at the mouth at overly used bait.

Not
Our
Fucking
Problem

Africa has to grow the fuck up and solve their own fucking shit. Had we still been colonising the African continent, then maybe it would've been fair to feed the population.

You cant give people free gibs. They come back for more and expect another hand out. They need to sustain themselves on their own. Lefties dont get this

Why is it all white people's fault. No one's expecting the Chinese, Japanese, or Saudis to help them out. Chinese are actually making a lot of money off of Africa.

Sage

They'd just continue breeding till they needed 100 billion in food aid, then a trillion

Cut off all aid, let them starve, nature takes care of it's problem just like it always did before the white man was ever there.

You dont just end world hunger. Poverty is a mindset

rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm

They have problems with their food production because of the lack of white people. All the systems there need skilled people and government funding. They complain that they have no food, water, electricity, trains aren't running and their buildings are falling apart.

All the farmers, engineers, doctors, plummers, roadworkers and every other job that requires even a minimum amount of skill were white. Now it's just full of dumb monkeys who can't even read. Corrupt nigger politicians stick billions of dollars in their own pockets where as corrupt white politicians only steal millions. Niggers were better off under whites and if they want to have a better life they have to accept whites rule.

Paddy gets it.

pic related

Why can they not feed themselves?
U.N. OP BTFO

>bringing civilization to savages
>horrible conditions! capitalist exploitation!

They should be fucking thankful, if not for us they'd still be living in caves, and a lot of them still are. If only we just left them alone...

Stop feeding niggers and encourage cannibalism and we can eliminate hunger and overpopulation.

If right now you give all the hungry niggers $30 billion to eat, next year there will be $60 billion hungry niggers. The years after there will be $120, $240, $480, ... billion of hungry niggers.

There is a reason they are so hungry. If you want to help them sterilize them because they are too fucking dumb to use the condoms we give them.

Let them all die

Sage troll threads

Niggers can't help but have a dozen babies - why should I feed them?

Original European couples have two children in their entire life
Africa and mudslimes have two kids every two weeks

Well, it seems that whites can feed themselves and build stable societies fucking moron.

Negroids are an r-selected species. Letting them starve is not the problem, it's the solution to the problem.

No starvation in democracies.

These are not the same species.

Cost to end world hunger in 2017: $30 billion
Cost to end world hunger in 2027: $90 billion
Cost to end world hunger in 2037: $210 billion
Cost to end world hunger in 2047: $600 billion

On and on it goes. Hunger is a function of population, not a function of wealth. You want to end world hunger? Sterilize Africa.

What has happened to /pol?

That money is better spent putting everybody in diapers.

Now I'll tell you why we SHOULDN'T help them. We gave more aid to africa under obama then any president prior. Since then africa population has exploded at unprecedented level and at same time unfortunately famine is worse than in a very very long time. Deadly combo that could lead to worst mass-starvation since W.W.1/2 We have just multiplied the suffering by helping them, and the more you help the greater the suffering will be.
spiegel.de/international/world/drought-threatens-50-million-people-in-africa-a-1091684.html
When this year's crisis in middle-east/north africa areas are factored into it could be nearly 100 million dead over combined disasters.
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=56339

STOP HELPING RETARDS.

That's because niggers can not agriculture.

>Fund well digging equipment for drought stricken african regions
>First village you arrive at steals all the equipment and scraps it for pennies
>didn't even dig their own well

kek.

Fuck africa.

On top of that gem there's also
>Fix african starvation
>They have 100 kids each that now survive
>Starvation returns 100x larger

wow, good job, we saved the town Patrick.

What like, forever?

For a week? A month?

Long enough for them to KEEP reproducing beyond their means, and eventually raising the price to "end" world hunger even more.

>$30 billion to feed goyim
>$737 to defend Israel
really gets the noggin joggin

>first village you arrive at steals all the equipment
No my friend that is snow nigger behavior. Nigger behavior is that they steal all the equipment, set up some kind of ad hoc industrial extraction of ground water, lower the water table by several feet, and render what few water sources there are in the area inaccessible leading to a total collapse of the local biosphere. That's what Africans would do.

Whites aren't having 8 kids in a shitty, unstable desert/jungle

>Amen

paying the consequence for slavery. surrounding yourself with people you degenerated further.

I think the most shocking thing to me about liberals is that they uphold a woman's right to choose to murder her unborn child but to them it is ethically unconscionable to provide aid to the needy on the condition that they adhere to population control policies.

it's a lie to say 30 billion dollars would end world hunger

that sounds like the cost of the food

you do understand that niggers in africa will hijack the food and let it rot just to see their neighbors die, right?

the cost to end world hunger for like five minutes might be 30 billion, but i bet its 100+ trillion to build the infrastructure to make it sustain itself.

But whites decide to spend hundreds times that money on war.

Let that sink in.

>whites not going hungry
>not a white problem
solve your own nigger problems nigs
maybe youll discover a culture

YFW inferior whites decide to let you feed, clothe, shelter, educate, transport, entertain, and medicate yourselves for a change.

You can grow meat for like 120 bucks. Let commies hi jack the pharmaceutical industry and make free meat. Then hijack 3d printing and make small homes that are pro green. I'm far right and even I want commies to hijack the pharmaceutical companies because fuck them and their capitalism. Automation will remove jobs anyway but affirmative action must be destroyed or these niggers and spics will get government paychecks over nativists

Required viewing if you think African people are salvageable.
youtu.be/em9MiZyhJcw
Anyone that watches this from beginning to end will come out other side zeig heiling.

A mix of legitimate government funded disruption like sharia blue / jidf, shit posters who get their kicks impersonating sharia blue shills, and idiots who respond to slide threads.

Sage goes in all fields.

>this thread agian
Sage boys,sage

White birthrate - 2.1 per couple
African birthrate - 8.5 per couple

>Hurr der these numbers are equal
Nigger spotted.

They never stop spamming yet have no real debate so you might as well ruin their argument with your best relevant redpills, anyone fence sitting will see the truth and come to proper conclusion.

If there are 1 billion starving niggers, 30 billion is $30 apiece per year. Or, 60 cents per week, or 9 cents a day. If lazy niggers can't come up with 9 cents a day apiece, they deserve to starve. True story.

shouldn't be white people's job to look after your unsuccessful "society"

>end world hunger....
...for maybe a day

That's litterally what Sage is for.

it will end it...temporarily. and the aid will destroy local economies.
there is a better way.
www.humanityparty.com

they will multiply and then invade europe and the rest of the world.

hunger, disease and civil wars in africa are the only chance that europe has for survival

India was colonized, and despite still being mostly a shithole, it's way more advanced.

Most colonies that weren't Africa, benefitted from the colonialism, or at the very least, did not suffer any kind of devastating 'disruption".

besides, colonialism is just a buzzword for conquer. European nations conquered those nations. That's just how it is. it's a part of human civilization.

But the fact is, Africans are especially stupid among the races.

Liberals live to promote the Afrocentrism theory that all races originated from Africa and were peoples who expanded outward and left Africa.

Well, if that's true... Then what does that say about those who stayed? And still live today just like they did before the thousands of years of enslavement and conquering? because even in ancient Egypt they were slaves, and even Mohammed thought they were stupid subhumans.

>inb4 wewuz kangs, Egypt was black

top kek

>I have no money to support myself
>I will get a wolf pack because they are cute
>State sould pay me and give me land to rise them
You should have kids JUST if you are able to support them by YOURSELF

>not using a part of the 737 billions to get rid of africans

problem solved once and for all

Yes all those Universities, Plantations, and Hospitals the Imperialists left behind are such terrible burdens. Such terrible burdens the natives destroyed them within years and can't feed themselves. Go blow dicks out your ass. Colonists were the best thing to happen to Africa since Carthage.

>30 billion could end world hunger

lol get the fuck out of here

that's not even enough to rebuild houston

>pay Africa 30 billion to stop hunger
>Africans don't die population explodes
>Africa now needs 60 billion to cure hunger

See where this is headed?