INSERT "HURRICANE" IRMA HERE

People will never evacuate again.

There will be a class-action lawsuit against the state and federal government for expenses incurred in evacuating for nothing.

I spent my entire weekend streaming for wind and rain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LR13PD1UZJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better safe than sorry man.

there's currently a hurricane in Florida. It's ripping shit apart and multiple cranes have collapsed in Miami. There was good reason to evacuate

They're gonna need a mattress to get those out

regardless if there was absolutely no damage in miami, they were right to order the evacuation because if the hurricane had hit miami, lots and lots of people would have died

Name 1

Underrated

It's called a storm. We get them all the time in the Midwest. You stay inside and watch TV or read a book.

Kek

What the fuck did you expect? The apocalypse?

It's doing exactly what they said it would. Massive flooding, damage to structures, ect. That it hasn't stripped the Earth's crust from the mantel isn't a reason to not evacuate.

>lots and lots of people would have died
Yeah, and nothing of actual value would have been lost. Who cares if Cubans and Haitans die? Oh no, you mean some jews from NY died? Oh no whatever will we do?!

Haven't you all realized by now that the media hypes every little fucking thing to get ratings?
A few months ago some lardass croaked from too many cheeseburgers and menthols and you would've thought it was the second coming of Hitler.

the "storm to end all storms" has already downgraded to Cat 2 after 30 (thirty) minutes of hitting land.

its over.

there should be a class action lawsuit for making mandatory evacs for NOTHING.

NOW I WANT A SANDWICH; THANKS A LOT OP!!!!

*A few weeks ago

Yeah this was not too bad. Ironic thing is Miami got it the worst despite the eye being on the other side of the state.

It's bullshit, stupid hurricane made me fucking evacuate twice because they are too pussy to tell you where the hurricane is actually going, turns out it's fucking light rain and flooding, doesn't effect anyone unless you are fucking homeless or a nigger. Obvious cover up for something else

FBU get out

>Federal
>Bureau of
>Undermining

>People will never evacuate again.
Yeah that's how this shit works. Next time there's a Category 5 shitstorm nobody will leave so it'll be an complete disaster with thousands dead they'll be picking bodies out of the ditches and rivers for months.

if there's cranes falling around me I'd really rather be somewhere else.

Kek

Stop building crappy virgin wooden murican houses and build top tier chad concrete and brick dutch houses and everything will be fine.

>pic very related

>Murican
>Murrican
>Murricane
>Hurricane

what does this mean?

>Implying a hurricane thread hasn't been front page of Sup Forums for weeks now.

Easy. Muricans have no clue how to build their country on a sea, create a new sea in the process and build new land on that sea too.
Instead they build their shitty country next to the sea and any breeze like todays will have them running like the shits they are.

this could be the death of Sup Forums

florida is flat and everyone lives next to water

that water is in the process of rising by about 10 feet

are you seriously so stupid that you don't see the problem here?

Just a breeze and a little water. Nothing special.

And imagine what would happen if they hadn't evacuated. It would be Katrina all over again

Too edgy its cringey

>florida is flat and everyone lives next to water

youtube.com/watch?v=LR13PD1UZJk

There are also tornadoes at UCF main campus in Orlando. And let's not forget the massive storm surge affecting several coastal areas right now.

bitch please
the last time your little baby country got flooded 1800 people died, and you've never even had a real hurricane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953

yes, i literally do live in a desert actually
i'm not from florida

Many people prayed for the people in Florida. Maybe God had mercy in answer to people's prayers.

Bitch please.
We've stopped the sea 22 times since and are actually prepared for the puny 15 feet stormsurge you fags are expecting today.

>can't even predict a massive localized storm 12 hours out
>but apparently you can predict global temperatures decades in advance
okay there my dudes

>64 years ago lel
We can tame the sea like its our little bitch

since i'm not in an evacuation or flood zone, but just a few streets from one, next year when the hurricane-hype machine starts up imma just gonna move some stuff inside and then totally forget it's happening-not-happening unless they say a super rare cat 5 is zooming straight to my town. it's psychologically taxing watching the weather channels and stuff. sure there's excitement but when it fizzles out into nothing it becomes exhausting. you just wasted your energy moving stuff that didnt need moving, buying supplies that didnt need buying, and worrying for nothing. i personally never feared one moment for my life, but my family shat themselves thanks to the media. oh and they mocked rush limbaugh for calling it like it actually turned out to be.

You should be the last to talk Franko. You're shit was underwater too

If I were going to live in florida I'd live on a boat and sail north every time shit gets windy.

God damn you

Irma proves that Christ answers thots and prayers and climate change is a hoax. PRAISE

>climate change is a hoax
And now we have proof.

>claim to predict DOOM APOCALYPSE QUICK RAISE TAXES TO SAVE THE WORLD
>can't predict wind
Where are your 97% (((climate scientists))) now

Hurricanes have been occuring in the Atlantic for as long as the Atlantic has existed. Hurricane season happens every single year. Hurricanes make land fall in Florida all the time and become tropical storms. Right now they're still calling this Irma a Category 3 hurricane but it's no different than a tropical storm so they're full of shit. That island they said it destroyed the other day is not destroyed, the media literally lied about it.

Obama made propaganda permissible and legal to use on the America public a few years back. Literally fake news. Then they use it justify this manmade climate change bullshit they're obsessed with.

People who ignore warnings because they perceive that it was just a harmless storm are fucking retards. If you ignore storm warnings, you deserve everything that happens to you, including death.

A FUCKING LEAF

All these fucking newschannel are live reporting OUT IN THE OPEN and people wouldn't be able to fix their shit?
Instead they create a panic and exodus an entire state.

That costs more money.

This happens with every weather event. You tell them shits going down, you get blamed that they evacuated for nothing. Then you get blamed for under stating and they get their shit packed in.

Wohhhh!!!!

The Norks are gonna nuke Disneyland on 9/11.

Well im just sitting here in Europe wanking ma dick on some black and asian bitches and thinking that hurricane Irma was Russian hackers job. Fuck them. Also i like asian bitch more than black

The irony in all this is what saved Florida from a cat 5 hit was the Cuban mountains.

made little less than $2k this weekend from being assigned a 24 hour shift at a chemical plant with hazard pay. I want more of these.

This. "Wow my house wasn't destroyed and I'm still alive?!??! God damn state government"

b-but muh climate changed