My Name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=4KQbuFlhIRM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hafOyo6x-6o
123hulu.com/watch/yGDa5Ld6-idiocracy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit

Fuck this white trash and everyone thinking about voting for him

Have fun with the campaign finance fraud.

FUCK those people that have kids they CAN"T AFFORD
>BUT WE SHOULD HELP ANYWAY
FUCK OBAMACARE!!!!!
>BUT WE NEED IT
oh boy

Trump opened the floodgates didn't he?

MOTHERFUCKER

FUCK YOU

>Trump opened the floodgates didn't he?
Reagan opened the floodgates didn't he?

republicans have gone full degenerate.

Has my vote and full support. This means 250+ articles, free ads, free videos and 2,000 comments. Time to put in work.

He was saying he personally doesn't mind paying for other peoples shit because he's loaded but he doesn't think that the average American should be forced to do it.

>He was saying he personally doesn't mind paying for other peoples shit because he's loaded but he doesn't think that the average American should be forced to do it.
didn't sound like that. sounded like the same liberal "I'm rich and feel bad, so you should give your money!"
>but with a "Fuck Yeah 'Murica" attached to it

No he literally is that retarded...

He's full blown Civnat no doubt but that's what I got from what he was saying. He's still an improvement and would push Trumps agenda without any issues.

If this guy gets elected for anything other than a janitor America is a complete meme

I'm gonna have a burger and some freedom fries and a GMO infused beer.

MURICA
*susan!! SUSANNN!!! get my hover round will ya dear*

America was always a meme, Finngolian.

>No he literally is that retarded...
youtube.com/watch?v=hafOyo6x-6o
Oh, not denying that. Just a tired meme.

You don't understand. This is whats needed to take down the Anglo / Jew Empire. Being "respectable" has failed 60 years.

You Europeans are 10 years behind America politically. Our populism is very advanced.

this

I'm from the future. This is a picture of two presidents, who served two terms each. One was a governor, the other a senator.

(and one was a rapist.)

PLEASE VOTE HIM. FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY PLEASE VOTE THIS GUY.
WHAT A LEGEND HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
fuck islam
MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it must feel so damn smug to sit there smoking a cigar in the most powerful office in the world.
>still can't get a sexy intern

And this is what america looked like after degenerate republicans Donald Trump and Kid Rock got done with it.

looks perfect
>Here's hoping.

This is basically where the country is headed as Trump guts the environment regulations and lets the corporations go wild. They're ripping up national parks to turn into freaking coal mines and the idiots that put Trump into office aren't doing anything about it. Instead they're celebrating it as though they're somehow going to get dividends from the companies basically raping the planet for resources.

is this real life?

stfu, faggot

I was never a huge fan of his music but he has butted heads with the jews and stick up for white trash.

I think hes smarter than he portrays himself to be (as did trump) but idk his actual policy yet so withholding judgement. he wouldnt be the first celebrity elected to congress thats for damn sure.

hes def the favorite by sheer name recognition at this point

>his actual policy
Fuck Them All Together
Rock - 2018

also only fools take the "integrity" of their representives seriously. 95% truly are all incompetent and corrupt, so fuck anybody who tries to display the facade of wholesomeness.

I'd rather vote for a person who makes a mockery of the system than lie about its trustworthiness.

if you really want to fix it the house should have 3380 members and the senate 1000. each state retaining the same proportion of reps they already have.

that way people, not interest, are the ones controlling elections

I can dig it, he's basically a shoe in at this point. All hail senator rock

You jelly because we need a Kid Rock in the house to drain the SWAAAAMP

123hulu.com/watch/yGDa5Ld6-idiocracy.html

Dont vote for degenerate republicans.