It's starting

The media is already starting to write their articles. How long until pewdiepie thanks them for their mercy?

metro.co.uk/2017/09/10/youtuber-pewdiepie-drops-n-word-during-live-stream-weeks-after-distancing-himself-from-nazism-6917165/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/games/2017/09/watch-pewdiepie-in-hot-water-again-drops-n-bomb-during-pubg-stream/
archive.is/iqLHU
youtube.com/watch?v=J_bMArMJ-f8
youtube.com/watch?v=EKvMtWzchs0
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waiting for the wall street journal

>the n word

when did everyone become 5 years old?

This one too
heavy.com/games/2017/09/watch-pewdiepie-in-hot-water-again-drops-n-bomb-during-pubg-stream/

He's serioously fucked this time

>promise to stop doing nazi jokes and be a better person
>drops the nigger bombs casually in a livestream

what did he mean by this?

once you take the third position, regular life just isn't the same

When did you become a racist asshole? You're not cool.

>nazis
>the word "nigger"

How are those two things related?

they must be retarded if they really thought pewdiepie wasnt a nazi

>nigger
>distancing from Nazism
What do the two have to do with each other?

OH NO HE CANT DO LETS PLAYS ANYMORE THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED.

Meanwhile American professors are tweeting kill whitey etc. Let the guy be.

he's invincible, the next adolfus augustus

When we already talking about terms and who created them...

can we call this #NiggerGate or nah

Surely this will be the end of his campaign

THIS CAN BE COMPLETELY TURNED AROUND ON THEM.

Right now a Game Dev who profited heavily from pewdiepie is going after him hard. He's filing DMCA and says he's going to reach out to bigger people to do the same and never work with him. Other streamers are starting to grumble and worry about this.

archive.is/iqLHU
archive.is/iqLHU
archive.is/iqLHU

SOW DISCONTENT BETWEEN STREAMERS AND GAME DEV WHO WISH TO PUNISH STREAMERS LIKE THIS

HATETHINK! HATETHINK! I'm telling the teacher!

PewdiePie is at a place where he is so stinking rich he can afford to drop his sponsors and just live out of his followers.

Hellhe probably doesn't need to work or anything anymore.

i love this

>worried for pewds again
>thought the worst was over
>even more this time

She's coming for you PewDiePie!

Literally who?

he did it on purpose. it's called a publicity stunt. he will get more of that sweet internet money now

Because if you are racist or say nigger, it means you're a Nazi. Americans can't really understand anything more complex than evil=racism=nazi=republican and good=equality=Islam=bernie

DIE NIGGER!

Why are the British tabloids going full ape shit after every N-word """scandal"""?

Is it just the easy clicks or do the Brits give a damn?

Fuck off nigger

About 9 am, September 11, 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bMArMJ-f8

the creator of the game Firewatch which he did a lets play for; he wants that shit censored from youtube asap

Is there any record in history of a Nazi using that word? I mean an actual Nazi, not a skinhead, Neo-Nazi or any other wannabes.

Nazi is the word they use instead of racist because they were over/misusing the word racist like they are now with nazi.

Anyone have a guess what word they will use after Nazi?

Adults reporting news to other adults should type the real words that were used.

Euphemisms or abbreviations are used to protect children; adults should be able to handle the actual words.

very slowly i bet

She's coming for you PewDiePie!

some faggot from san francisco who made game about a numale crying in the woods

Literally nobody. He made a shitty game where the point is to sit in a tower in the woods and watch for fires.

What would happen if white people started saying "N-word" as a racial slur? For instance, you're sitting in class and say something like, "I used to like going to the mall, but now it's always full of N-words."

I have no idea what game that guy is a dev of, but honestly, I doubt PDP gives a fuck. If you had millions and was set for life, would you give a fuck if you offended people?

>the N word
which one, Nazi or Nigger?

wypipo

Also no Hitler moustaches allowed

THATS RIGHT IM TALKING TO YOU MICHAEL JORDAN

they might backpedal to bigot or something. they just need a cycle of 5 or 6 words

lazy cunts are just quoting twitter

>pewdiepie wouldn't have accidentally said the n word unless he comfortably says it when he's not on camera
— amy (@gentlemushroom) September 10, 2017

>WHY does the gaming community constantly defend PewDiePie when he does inexcusable shit like this? This really the hill you want to die on?
— Siobhan (@captain_marvels) September 10, 2017

>Pewdiepie having his, what, 6th racism scandal is a bit, y’know, “Fox Eats Rabbit Despite Repeatedly Saying It Wouldn’t Even Occur To Him”
— Alexis (@heyalexdaily) September 10, 2017

>Anyone else unsurprised by #pewdiepie saying the n-word? #Gamergate etc. shows that community full of hateful people like MRAs and racists
— Baroque Obama (@thesua_) September 10, 2017

>Tales of Monkey Island

So it's HIS fault.

>h...h...hot water
>y...your in big trouble

What a bunch of pretentious faggots.

I actually quite enjoyed firewatch, it was comfy as fuck

i pirated it tho

He did it about a week ago too, but apparently nobody noticed.

Oh no he said the nigger word he must love Hitler.

>set for life

nigga..

Nigger is a racial slur? For how much longer will this word be tied to skin color and not mindset? He was clearly not referring to skin color. For how much longer will these so called "social justice warriors" continue to claim that you must be talking about black people if you say nigger?

>Anyone have a guess what word they will use after Nazi?
Voldemort? Whatever the enemy is from game of thrones or some other normie pop-fiction?

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigge

#Gamergate etc. shows that community full of hateful people
>like MRAs

A Democrat can say nigger whenever they want. It's how they keep in touch with their base.

As I white male, I am deeply offended on behalf of my wife's second bull Jarquavius. I'll be suing this bigot and his verbal violence; hopefully I can get enough to buy a second home for my wife and bulls to enjoy

My guess is they'll just rotate back to saying everyone who disagrees with them is in the wrong side of history again.
>because it never fails to win an argument

only democrats get to call them niggers
lol

Maxine Waters for House Nigga 2016 thru 3000

He should own it. Basically just say "yeah I called someone a nigger so what".

The biggest mistake he could make is to apologize.

Fucking racist aaaaah

I left for a few hours and now the internet service to be blowing up.
I don't even care about internet celebrities by it seems like this is an opportunity we can't let go to waste.
Let's see what backlash there is come tomorrow

Fuck this guy, he pussied out after Charlottesville.
youtube.com/watch?v=EKvMtWzchs0

PEWDIEPIE

YOU DON'T NEED TO EVEN ADDRESS THIS, JUST KEEP MAKING VIDEOS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

YouTube would 100% demonetize pewdiepie if there wasn't a risk he would move to a competitor. If they can properly destroy him from this he'll be gone forever soon.

>a bunch of neoGAFers crying about GG and white males for the millionth time
Literally who cares

>I'm gonna try and shame other studios to blacklist him
I want to see him try this with Warhorse Studios and have their resident shitlord founder tell him to fuck off.

no one who cares watches his shit so none of this matters

Niggerfaggot

Can you even stop him from buying your game and streaming himself playing it? How would that work?

I say nigger on my mic all the time, especially when my teammates fuck up.

Hell, I call my dad and brothers niggers from time to time.

What's the big deal?

This is what happens when you browse Sup Forums and other boards for content. karma

Why are they acting like this will end his career or some shit? The guys a millionaire who profits off edgy jokes, saying the nigger word won't do shit.

>o-only nazis say nigger
how many fucking monkeys say "nigga, nigger, negro"?

This, it would be so amazing if he didn't apologize, but he probably will

dammit, he better not cuck again

>freedom of speech is freedom of prosecution
What the fuck does that even fucking mean? What would "absence of freedom of speech" look like then in contrast?

>that nigger!
>oops, I meant asshole
>same thing
heh

Wait, is Youtube still 100% monetizing him?

All he has to do is drop hints that hel'l fuk her and shel'l go full 14/88.

>implying pewds isn't doing this shit on purpose so he can go to twitch

White male.

>they are still mad about GG

jesus christ, I don't even think about it anymore

That one commercial where they say that people "have to go", instead of urinate or urination irks me every time.

NAZIS SAY NIGGER??

"n word"

The height of being cucked is when you voluntarily censor yourself.

*litterally*

>Faggot e-celeb starts dropping truth bombs
>B...but he isn't allowed to do t..that
This timeline is retarded, and people still question me why I dropped out of society.

If it wasn't for the upcoming apocalypse I would have killed myself.

Isn't Twitch an SJW company too? I haven't seen any proof of this, I just automatically assume this of any tech company.

>HE SAID A WORD I DON'T LIKE
>BAN HIM FOREVER
>HE MUST NEVER MAKE MONEY OR ANOTHER VIDEO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
People like this need to die yesterday and their lineage purged until freedom of speech is celebrated and upheld once again.

Oh no, that sucks.

PEWS!!! Now it's the time! Unleash your full power level on this JEWS!!!

lofty

Is this gamergate bitch? Im newfag.

Nigger is a normal word now. I use it all the time and nobody seems to care.

Can I STOP seeing this motherfucker everywhere??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Every 12 year old puberty boy speaks about him, every manchild speaks about him and now you faggots make entire threads about him

People always call each other nigger when playing video games. Every kid on xbox live calls each other a nigger. Jontron and Egoraptor would call each other niggers on game grumps. Nobody gave a shit. Why is this an issue now?

I imagine it's because they're just trying to tie Pewds to EVIL NEO GNATZEE WHITE SUPREEMISTS, but it's just hilarious. Nobody that watches Pewdiepie is going to give a shit. This is the modern equivalent of cat ladies getting upset over Pokemon being satanic or whatever.

I love that this is happening. More escalation and more normalization is good for us. Pewds will forever be /ourguy/. Minister of Propaganda in the coming Sup Forums reich.

Cant you handle a fucking word you baby?

>TFW if they had left video games alone Hillary would have won.

Gamergate was our Franz Ferdinand. That's fucking depressing.

>TFW you're a nigger and openly calls for the brutal and savage rape of all white women by BBC so when they get knocked up it will end the white race
>People just smile at me, pat me on the back, say they agree because it will end racism and give me money.
What the fuck is wrong with white people these days?