HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You better evacuate go- err guys. Trust us, it will be a CAT 5 + and WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN CONSIDER LEAVING FOR YOUR CHILDRENS SAKE! DO IT! NOW!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans are the greatest sheep on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/10/us/hurricane-irma-florida-impact/index.html
archive.is/xwp7W
dms.licdn.com/playback/B56AQFi0ZS1O5ZqRA/fe85d2a6a0fe4300946ed840ef3b724f/feedshare-mp4_500/1479932728445-v0ch3x?e=1505145975&v=alpha&t=QP7ALcwmIRRr6vjBW5T0zdOk21Ln_LvFhzCyNaAK1Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgqV9eEtkw
youtu.be/y_7WTfoWOMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better safe than sorry, who's to say this was not the plan while some resident evil bullshit goes on in Florida as there are no more people tomwitness it?

no politician wants to be Katrina'd
so now we'll flip out about everything
also remember that every bit of rain is a chance for states and localities to get some of that sweet federal $$$

Yes, but your people followed through with it. If everyone would be such a smart ass as you, then why did MILLIONS leave for Georgia and even north fucking carolina (top kek)?

>

you are an idiot

Oh, no it rains, and some wind is going around the blocks. Maybe start building your fucking houses with concrete and reinforced steelbars, maybe it won´t get fucked up by some little pussy hurricane.

Please dont evacuate next storm. Its just media looking for ratings

>Americans are the greatest sheep on earth.
says the occupied country voluntarily cucking themselves out of existence

We will never get on your level, trust me. We may have our own delusions 56%, but we´re still fine. You on the other side are just a country of people who´ll do everything authorities tell them. Kneel before cops if they don´t like your face. Empty the shops, because shekelstein tells you to evacuate. And wage the wars your "leaders" tell you to wage, cuck.

Don't you have mudslime cock to suck

Yes, stay at home and don't waste your money on precautions

He's saying that's bold fucking talk for a US occupied nation.

>largest evacuation is US history
>storm lands as Cat 2
>74 mph winds
>journalists now reporting on clogged storm drains

cnn.com/2017/09/10/us/hurricane-irma-florida-impact/index.html

anyone retarded enough to listen to tv reports gets what they deserve

Archived it archive.is/xwp7W

Keep your whore mouth shut you baby-killing piece of shit.

it was a "dry" run for a nuke. we did great. suck our cock.

>Harvey was a tropical storm that nobody gave a fuck about, powers up last minute and wrecks shit

>Irma a category 5, as big as an original Xbox, freaks everyone out before turning into nothing upon landfall

It's like weather is chaotic or something.

>Americans have nothing to say
>resort to muh WW2 muh military

so gay

hurry! get the fuck out!

Irma Chan let us all down.

i saw it on the news and it was talking about it being category 2 now so LOL

>Americans are the greatest sheep on earth.
says the guy whose entire nation was decimated by the kikes and now does it voluntarily
>first being the key word

More like global warming

WE WILL REBUILD

your country sucks donkey balls

Well boys, I'm done. Remember me

dms.licdn.com/playback/B56AQFi0ZS1O5ZqRA/fe85d2a6a0fe4300946ed840ef3b724f/feedshare-mp4_500/1479932728445-v0ch3x?e=1505145975&v=alpha&t=QP7ALcwmIRRr6vjBW5T0zdOk21Ln_LvFhzCyNaAK1Lg

scientists:
>we predict, that this storm will be such and such in two days by our models
scientists also:
>we predict, that CO2 will kill us all and the temperature rise will kill 6 gazillion people

Okay.

How many cities do you have that are majority non-white, 56%-chan?

I was giving you bantz kraut calm down

We should salute the courageous journalists who are braving this epic storm to bring us the latest on those clogged storm drains.

So was I.

lolz such faggotry mane

You're not only occupied by our troops but you are overrun with MENA's who are ethnically replacing you, Hans.

u mad?

Uneducated G*rman detected.

In FL after 1992 all building codes require homes to be built to withstand Cat 5 winds.

Big consensus amongst all non-retarded parties is that they have to go back, btw. A thing you couldn´t even accomplish with big daddy trump in office. Who is having the last laugh?

sad part both our bantz were true :-(

Yeah, sure. In germany you wouldn´t even have to tell people that, because all our houses are built like that, as we are not retarded. Even though we don´t even have nature disaster like that shit. Another example of americans being told what to do.

>buildings are already built like that

Really? I thought they were all wood with the way Dresden burned up.

Hold me?

Can't you be arrested for saying the wrong stuff on Facebook?

America has its shortcomings, but Germany delivering the bantz is ironic.

Dayum son, you got me.
No, but seriously why are your rents double the price of ours in median, while you live in houses made of plaster?

That´s why I try to be safe and only insult white people here.

I bet you haven't been laid in years.
You probably watch niggers go out with German women all the time, angry and frustrated that you are inferior to them.
Meanwhile back in the states I have a wife, who is white, two white children, a house, guns, a concealed carry permit, and the authority to use them if someone threatens me or my family.
Meanwhile the faggot kraut talks shit on Sup Forums.
Get your own shit in order before you pretend to know a damn thing about America.
You will never have our freedom.
And you don't deserve it.

>cuck has to tiptoe around people
haha fuck you

freedom isn't free, brother

amen to the red, white, and blue

o say can you see

the fire is rising bro don't give up
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgqV9eEtkw

I kept telling you faggot niggers this was a literal nothingburger created to plug the ratings gap prior to the new television season. You wouldn't listen and bought the scam hook, line and sinker.

It's down to 95mph and there are no rain bands on the southern side of the storm. Outside of a small storm surge that caused zero damage nobody even got heavy rain damage....

>be me
>talking to girl in Germany
>she pays $400 for a one bedroom
>I pay $1100
>inb4 hurr city cuck hurr i'm a shill hurr
>do gift exchange
>her postage to US is $3
>mine is $65
>she tells me plane tickets to US are $200-$300
>theyre $1200+ out of the US

Americans are the ultimate brainwashed retards, they fucking LOVE getting fucked by their Jewish overlords. They're not only extorted, but they're GRATEFUL for the opportunity.

>muh WW2
>born 1992
leave

wew, such patriotic.
You must be very proud, to be an american. Did you heed the instructions of your state officials and sit in a hotel room somewhere inlands, while some nigger robs your home?
To be true, I haven´t seen a nigger in ages, except for the bullshit media that comes flooding and enriching everyone around the world. If it weren´t for you, Mr. 56%, then we wouldn´t be seeing niggers in the media in the first place.

Is it more badass than Katrina?

Tell that to the islands that got completely annihilated.

Finally somone who gets it. You are okay, user.

no, there's no rape stadium yet :(

I´ve given up, but I´m noticing how people around me are revealing their power levels slowly and covertly (AfD poised to be 3rd strongest party). I don´t want to get my hopes up again, so I assume its just because of the elections, that everyone is getting so riled up.

Floridabros think the storm surge is bad now, just wait until they experience the JEB SURGE

3rd worlders don't count and you know they don't count. If they did people would be bringing up the 100k deaths from Haiyan and there's been zero mentions of Haiyan on any news stations this entire hurricane season. Perhaps by your logic then everyone in the world including yourself are racist bigots?

hahaha well memeed

it is, the US government tries to act like they're the good guy but they're the ones destroying all of Europe with their nigger propaganda

>inb4 hurr its not America its da Jews
Yeah, Jewish Americans. And what's the difference when the people do nothing to stop it because they're too lazy fat dumb and retarded.

Meanwhile,

Where the fuck do you get this "Plane tickers to the US are $200-$300?" from $1200? I fly all the time. This is absolute nonsense. If you're flying to the west coast from Europe, it's going to be in excess of $1000 round trip. If you're flying to NYC, sure, you can get a ticket for $300 both ways with some deals.

Also, apartments in many places in upscale European neighborhoods can go in excess of $1000 (Those are the places I stay at). Sure, you can get a $400 single bedroom apartment, but it's not in a very good area nor is the place going to be very good. In Germany especially, a $400 a month apartment is guaranteed that you'll have allah akbar neighbors or people with mental illness.

And the gift exchange postage to the US costing $3? What did she send you a pencil? I can guarantee you packages with weight are going to cost over $100 with DHL, Fedex or UPS. You can go cheaper with some local carriers for $20, but it will get there in 2-3 weeks. I constantly send packages and samples back to my office in California, if I could pay $3 for postage, I would have done so a long time ago.

There really that much indoor shelter to be had there? I doubt it.

youre wrong on all counts, it's not even worth my energy to refute it

Wew, its even almost like the constitution we gave ourselves had to be approved by the US government to be even considered for voting on. Its almost like every degenerate trend originated in the US and is being shipped to us.

I remember when your fake news/post-factuality bullshit started and 2-3 months later our marxist students started to use that as talking points.

Quite skies over Florida tonight

its hurricane season has nothing 2 do with global warming dont use natural disasters 2 push your climate change agenda you fucking nigger

>I remember when your fake news/post-factuality bullshit started and 2-3 months later our marxist students started to use that as talking points.
Wait, what?
Merkel would talk about how Facebook would tailor ads and news to individuals and how that was creating right wing extremists way before the fake news thing. Obama mentioned the same thing a week or so after, THEN Zuckerberg made a statement on it actually being the first one to say 'fake news' and the media jumped on it.

>amerilard in charge of knowing german pricing on anything

you pay 1000 dollars and still live somewhere downtown in the US

for 1000 dollar you could have a high-class apartment with at least 3 rooms in germany. Now stop lying about living conditions in germany.

he does, I'm amazed he hasn't been arrested for going on this site yet

counterpoint: we're going to push a climate change agenda and you're going to shut up and fuck off

what the fuck are you even talking about? I´m talking about the "term" fake news and post-factuality as a philosophical-analytical bullshit-term. People have been talking about it openly since it was mentioned with your russia conspiarcy theories after the primaries. Then and only then people in europe started talking about such things.

I moved to Europe from California last year. Plane tickets and rent are definitely cheaper than in America. Easyjet anywhere around Europe for 100 bucks. Ticket back to LA I've seen as low as 500 bucks.

And if my flight is delayed (which they always are) I get guaranteed compensation because of EU passenger bill of rights. (Up to 600 euros for delayed longhaul)

Europe's got its problems but some shit they get right.

>rain with wind
>scares americans from their home

am i getting memed?

youtu.be/y_7WTfoWOMo

hahahahahahahahahaa

Where is that Hanz? Berlin? Munich? Because I can guarantee you I'm not getting a 3 room bedroom for a $1000 a month in the city. The place I'm flying to next, my monthly rent is going to be $3400 a month. The cheapest shittiest apartment in downtown Munich is $1700 a month for 85m2 (Looking at the recent agents page). So you stop lying you piece of shit Kraut, or should I say Mohammed?

Meanwhile, most Germans can't even buy a house in Germany because of how expensive it is, nor do they even consider it part of their future anymore. Your damn country has over 50% of young adults still living with their parents and that number is rapidly rising.

Meanwhile, you can easily get a 3 bedroom house for rent in the US too for a $1000 a month, but it's either going to be out of the state of California or somewhere far away from work.

I've seen one way tickets from LAX to Frankfurt for less than $500 as well. What's your point? Most likely it's Aeroflot or some weirdo airline flown by Filipino pilots who have to live inside a garbage can at the airport. This doesn't mean that Europe has cheaper airline tickets, because muh EU rules. It just means it has shittier pilots who will work for less because the EU allows this type of nonsense with their labor rules for pilots.

Hell, there's a deal right now for a one way trip to Frankfurt from LAX for $260 by WOW Airlines. Am I going to take it? Hell no.

Israel.

Nah your engineers would just claim your houses cat withstand cat 5 but they wouldnt be able to in reality

>realtors in munich ripping off americans

hahahahahahahahahaah

Also stop larping as a billionaire. Nobody is buying your shit.

>irma is classified as a deadly murdercane
>floridians go out and shoot at it
>irma fucks up the commies instead
>mfw this is what happens when guns are legal

cuba cucked us out of our happening to be honest. it shaved off the back half of the storm

Nothing is happening. Just made mac n cheese. Going to bed.

Had two of those already, just be ready to run for the bathroom

Never trust a fattie.

>we're still fine

>as we are not retarded.
>let 80 million rapefugees in
uhh....

forgot your proxy Turk

Yeah Hanz, then show me your mythical $1000 3 bedroom apartment in downtown Munich.

or, instead of something that will never happen,
the national guard/army comes in and starts stealing weapons from abandoned houses in a mass disarmament operation

like they did during Katrina

none of your cities should be below 99% wtf is wrong with you go clean up after yourself

I knew it was going to be a big nothing burger when the fake news was hyping it up as the apocalypse. When Harvey hit, nothing from them.

This is glorious news. It merely erodes the trust in the news media further, and stops them from pushing climate change.

What did he mean by this

Fresh OC. whadya think?

good work bro this is gonna make some good

commence twitter shitposting

Harvey did do massive damage to a lot of industry in Houston and Port Arthur. Shell and Total refinery are probably going to be shut down for a good while.

Can we see a version without the green? Does that ruin effect?