Why aren't you PAYING for her DREAMS?

>Illegal Immigrant cries about losing DACA
>Says her 'daughter won't be able to go to college"
>liberals eat it up
>They're still spreading this on twatter.

Look what you did Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=YrR6Fg_50xU

So how does Sup Forums feel about dreamers, illegals, and DACA?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can she become a Congresswoman if she isn't an American?

Spread their dreams at home

DO WOMEN STILL THINK CRYING WILL WORK? BECAUSE NOT ANYMORE

Goodbye

Actress. Viral psych op. Everything she said was a lie. She's also on a full ride "dreamer" college scholarship while begging for money from 5 diff gofundme pages

My home country is shit nigger tier, please let me stay in your country rather then attempting to make any other place in this world better

Because DACAtards can't apply for Federal financial aid. Stop faslseflagging

Boohoo spic mother. Now a citizen can take her place in college and probably do the job better. Enjoy trying to get here legally in the future.

Oh but the United States is literally Hitler except being sent back is worse than death somehow.

I swear the left can't make up their minds.

Definitely PSYOPs, I don't believe for a minute that she's telling the truth, it's obvious that she's being used as a propaganda piece so the liberal tears can flow.

It's all for an agenda.

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYE

Naples is conservative. No chance she would win.

such an ugly ape. they are not sending their best.

FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAW AND SHIT

Fuck white people. Fuck Trump.

“I just felt this enormous letdown, just kind of loss of feeling and direction and sadness,” Clinton said. “Off I went, into a frenzy of closet cleaning, and long walks in the woods, playing with my dogs, and, as I write [in her upcoming memoir] -- yoga, alternate nostril breathing, which I highly recommend, trying to calm myself down. And, you know, my share of Chardonnay. It was a very hard transition. I really struggled. I couldn't feel, I couldn't think. I was just gobsmacked, wiped out.”
Clinton says Trump was able to tap into the frustrations of “millions of white people.”

“He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others,” Clinton said.

Attending Trump’s inauguration was an “out of body experience” and the address she heard Trump give from the platform in front of the Capitol was a “cry from the white nationalist gut,” she said.

Jeez, Americans are ugly nowadays

What about my fucking DREAMS?!
I have dreams too, but need to live in poor Poland!
Fuck those spics. DEPORT THEM ALL!

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Maybe Irma will take care of this problem for her - seems to have made a line straight for Naples...

I hope all you faggot right-wingers are busy buying guns and stocking up on bullets. These fag liberal aren't going to kill themselves, ya know? DotR

why are americans so black and white in this matter? Why don't they just say "if you get accepted into a university when they turn 18 they can stay, otherwise you go back". They will blame themselves and the universities instead of the government and you'll get to keep just the useful ones

>this is a 10/10 in burger land.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would he use a doctored SS card when DACA gives him a SS number? Is he retarded?

There are no useful spics. They should all go back to Mexico and work on building their nation into a better place. We can't adopt all their problems and pay for them too.

The browning of America is very real.

I'm sure there are lots of nice colleges she can apply to in Mexico, stupid whore.

You wanna make me cry with that? We have to think about everyone as a collective, not the individual dickheads.

Build your own college bitch, or play by the rules of those who build them

directly correlating with the gradual decline of American life.

owned

time to go make Mexico great again Karen, whether you like it or not.

>we're so rich here in the US
>our greatest ally to the south is in trouble, is poor, and violent
>DREAMers are doctors, lawyers, engineers, and scientists foundational to our economic success
>tfw we're taking an economic hit by sending them to Mexico to make our greatest ally great again because we're just that nice
>tfw the human capital infusion kicks in
>we're also rescuing them from white racist Drumpf voters

How ungrateful the Mexicans are. Sad!

Fucking lol

>
#woke

Uh huh sure you are that's why your a left wing crybaby.

Their dreams are actually someone elses dreams that they've stolen. The economy doesn't just create new jobs for these people. The only way to give them a job is to take it away from an american and give it to them.

Reminder that chicanos and """dreamers""" aren't mexicans, not even humans

wants to serve in congress is a fucking illegal with no eligibility

This. They're nobodies. I actually have great respect for Mexicans that live in Mexico. Even naturalized citizens get a pass. The gangs of illegal thug-spics in SoCal need to be exterminated though.

>click video expecting the actual clip
>get video of another autistic wannabe political lets player
fuck off

>Liberals are more than happy to pay for an illegal's kids.
>Meanwhile they are paying off tens of thousands of student loans.

Libcucks everybody!

This is actually ideal for the immigrants. It's clear they completely procrastinated on getting their citizenship legally and they were just hoping that Obama's "temporary" measure was going to be eternal. Now they can blame Trump and further push the Obama-christ into the minds of their liberal cronies.

>b-but muh dreamers
>just make one exception, user
>just not enforce the law, user
>just not recognise the border, user
>just learn to speak Spanish, user
>just accept that drug cartels, beheadings, and politicial terrorism is just part and parcel, user
Not even fucking once. The United States may have been Mexico, but those pussies lost Mankinds' most oldest game: war.

stop shilling that nigger you fucking red ditor

>this video
Hello wannabe mark dice

Literally all Hillary Clinton do is bitch and blame everybody for her own mistakes and bullshit.

Nobody is going to hire Americans for more money. China and India can do those jobs just as well and for slave wages.

What is your solution?

I hear a ton of bitching. But no solution.

Could be worse, at least Poland is anti immigration. I wish the US was more like Poland in this regard.

I thought about moving to Poland. Is it worth it?

Alternatively you could see about migrating here legally.

Gas them fucking pochos!

Ever notice how lefties appropriate words? They try to use safe space as insults. They basically aren't original and can't meme.

Yes. Please move to Poland.

>Subhumanos

I wager she's really an Indian, looks like a fucking Paki.

Because then the Universities would enroll ALL of them and discriminate based on that status.

We dont want this traitors back, keep them or gas them . We do not want them back!!!

Dos that mean God is a Trump supporter?

Take them back and use them as cannon fodder in the coming Mexican Revolution!

I won't be able to pay for you, oh no, that sucks.

DACA is not what we need, we need DACHAU

Liberal bullshit has weakeness their spirit, they do not know what living in a daily war means anymore.

The only way Mexicans could get any uglier is if they mixed with abos. I actually want to see that out of morbid curiosity now.

easy times create weak men

Daily reminder that woman are so incompetent that they require a shiny piece of paper that costs 30k just to get a decent job.

>Paid in a few thousand while consuming twenty times as much in welfare and housing amd education

>now gibs me a million when I retire, white boi

>Is it worth it?
Not really, you'd be better off moving to some remote hillybilly part of USA.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Consider suicide, OP.

>this

How can fucking liberals defend them? All they do is steal American money.

Nah, gas them.

Alright thanks for the warning. Learn the constitution and get your ass over here. Everything is deep fried.

Of course they're illegal immigrants and should be called illegal immigrants by any means. The only reason leftyshits use the term "undocumented" is to get rid of the illegal part so they look better on the lamestream media.

>There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse.

True but most people say its all about the social contract. Either way they're illegal shitheads.

even if they are dreamers, what stopped their parents from becoming legal?
i notice too, that they still cherry pick the ones that they put on camera so that they speak decent english.

underrated

Would you guys lose your shit if we started offing the illegal chicanos living amongst us?

Because that's all liberals do as well: steal money. They're kindred spirits.

There should be no federal incentive for people to come here illegally.

They literally lower the bar for these fucks. Give the points on the SAT and don't hold them to the same academic standards when they get to college.

>From Florida
as a Tampa individual i hope Irma killed her stupid ass

das right wyte boi, pay up

"They aren't sending their best"

No, we will celebrate it. Obviously or (((media))) will revolt but the people will celebrate it.

Exactly.
None of them even try become legal :^)
then they cry when they get deported

can you explain the joke?

And stagnation of wages.

Fuck off, we're broke.

That's good to hear. I had a feeling that Mexicans from Mexico hate the Mexicans from USA (or at least see them as somewhat traitorous and snobby).

They are the lazy fucks nobody likes, you don't see educated mexicans hoping the border.

oooh, really? Why did it take me 10 years to get my residency and permission to work in Latin America?! Why isn't anyone hiring me under the table and why is everyone forced me to pay voluntary Social Security on monthly basis if I wanted to take advantage of Social Service like local clinics?! Why is it only in the USA these people think they are entitled to things like college?!? Why didn't she use past 10 years to legalize her child and herself?! Ohh I know why, because that would mean she would have to work and pay taxes like the rest of us.

We need DRACONIAN immigration laws like they have in Australia and or Japan.

nobody likes them because they are a bunch of pricks, they think the deserve everything and have the rights for everything. I've been with many mexicans from the US and I don't want them near my house, they are almost gipsy tier of people

Because schools take even dumb as fuck spics due to affirmative action.

Our medical schools are being filled with retarded spics.

I'm in a bio phd program and all the spics/blacks are ridiculously stupid and really shouldn't be here.

It's actually hilarious though because they always end up at the bottom of the class, completely demoralizing them.

Based user.

Exactly. People should come legally. You obviously worked hard for it. Real kicker is that mexico has strict immigration laws. go figure.

If she thinned out a bit she could be the Mexican Mia Khalifa.

Because I don't give a fuck about Anti White pieces of lower than dog shit!

GTFO!

FUCK YOU TOO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

She can go to college in Mexico.

Its not funny bro they are destroying what made the USA the best at everything just by these pieces of lower than dog shit being here!

IT WILL CAUSE CIVIL WAR BECAUSE WE WANT IT!

Makes sense that it would be the degenerate lazy spics that run over here to collect free checks and shit all over all our values.