Nazis and White Supremacist why are you still Christian?

The image of Jesus is a lie. From the Bible:
>Revelation 1:15 - And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;
>Daniel 7:9 - and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
>Ezekiel 40:3 - a man, whose appearance like the appearance of brass,
At worse he looks like pic and at best like the modern Jew-though they are not bronze colored.
Jesus true image is that of a brown Jew not ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are all made by our creator.

Still my Lord and Savior you kikenigger

>pic related
>Sunni muslim

Jezus and Adolf are our saviours... only adolf fucked up, but his intentions were good

>not following the teachings of Christ from a philosophical standpoint because he's non-white

Kys
Sage

So he looked like the average ancient Greek?

Jesus was most likely a middle eastern mixed ethnicity. All one has to do is look at Jacob, the first "Israelite" to know what real Jews would look like. The bible states that he himself was half Syrian, so it's not incredibly difficult to think that Jesus himself was probably similar.

As for Nazism, I support it but not white supremacy. I support Nazism as proposed by Hitler. Hitler himself didn't like the KKK (who are white supremacist in nature.) I think Jesus would've liked Hitler because Jesus was the first person to ever significantly call out the Jews on their crap.

God cucked the Jews and created one of the largest religions on the world.

While jews are still a minority today.

Deus vult!

You know that Jesus is good when the mainstream media always protrayed him being bloody and dieing.

Ask someone about Jesus and they would tell you that he die, some shitty miracles, but never his good messages peace and harmony.

The guy was woked up, probably a lot of what he said has been washed and that's the bible we can put our hands on

All those were speaking of his appearance in heaven, literally brass like skin and whit wool hair with eyes like a flame and a golden girdle about his paps. Read some more buddy

>probably a lot of what he said has been washed and that's the bible we can put our hands on

Well, look at how much the "King James Version" of the bible differentiates from the newer versions (NIV,NKJV,etc.) They take out complete verses, change meanings to entire verses, and twist it into something its not.

Jesus (to the Jews) was the very first "anti-Semite". Just lol.

>Jesus was most likely a middle eastern mixed ethnicity.

But the description it gave was

>Revelation 1:15 - And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;

Keyword: burned

>Daniel 7:9 - and the hair of his head like the pure wool:

keyword: wool

If you burned a stick of wood in a fire, and put wool on it what would it look like?
Any one with an imagination would probably say it looks like a nigger, not a middle eastern.

Please stop saying he was "probably middle eastern" when it gives a description of the modern day african.
If jesus was a jew, and looked like a black guy then that means modern day jews... there is something wrong with them. Oh I know, it's probably the fact they converted to judaism as ashkinazis.
Stop calling "jews" jews, because theyre not. They are ashkinazi converts. Not jewish by blood because if they were they would look like jesus, who is from the tribe of judah (a jew).

I need to get my hands on some not-twisted bible translation in polish

How does his apperance in heaven differ from his appearance on earth

Which version should I get? I have the King James Version.

The Shabbat

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5&version=KJV
our bodies in heaven will be new and different why would jesus born a man brought to heaven be any different?
tho desu revelations is allegorical so taking the description of jesus as literal is pretty daft mate

You give two descriptions: Wool & Brass

The picture attached is to show you what each would look like (generically.) Just google the words "Wool & Brass" and you'll find both of those pictures.

> Any one with an imagination would probably say it looks like a nigger, not a middle eastern.

This is completely inaccurate. I'm going to take a guess and assume you're one of those who take part within the biblical-ly inaccurate "Black Hebrew Roots" movement. The bible itself describes Jacobs mother as sister to "Laban the Syrian". Ergo, he's at the very least, half Syrian.

> Please stop saying he was "probably middle eastern" when it gives a description of the modern day African.

Syria is in no way "modern day Africa". I think you need to educate yourself on basic geography.

> If jesus was a jew, and looked like a black guy
> AND LOOKED LIKE A BLACK GUY

They didn't and don't.

> there is something wrong with them.

You won't find an argument from me there. They are what the bible describes as the "Synagogue of Satan". You see, the bible describes "Jews" as those who are circumcised spiritually, not physically. That's what Jesus meant when he said "Those who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie." Ones physical state of being doesn't matter in terms of who Gods chosen people are. God chooses those who choose him, plain and simple.

>I have the King James Version.

That's the only version you need. Don't get the New King James version or the NIV. Yes, their vernacular is similar to ours nowadays, but their meaning and the message they portray is much different than the message Jesus gave.

King James Version user, you can't go wrong with it. It takes a little time getting used to reading it, but once you do, it's soooooo worth it.

Christ is the way, no matter what and when.
I'm a fashy boy, not a nazi.

> Revelation 1:15 - And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;

Put a metal in a furnace and what color does it turn into? White or red

> Daniel 7:9 - and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
That's inocorrect you nigger, you forgot to put the full verse which says that his hair was WHITE AS WOOL, now the bible is describing the color of wool not the TEXTURE of it alright you nigger? And wool is a gray or white color

> Ezekiel 40:3 - a man, whose appearance like the appearance of brass,
Once again. put any metal into a hot furnace and it will turn bright not fucking black,

Other verses that REK you niggers and your afro-centrism.

>John 7:42
"Has not the Scripture said that the Christ comes from the descendants of David, and from Bethlehem, the village where David was?"

The Holy Bible is clearly saying that Christ comes from the LINE OF DAVID , he comes from the same RACE as King David.
Let's see how the Holy Bible describes King David shall we?

> Samuel 17:42
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

So you see that King David was a Caucasian and Christ descends from the SAME race as King David, so Christ was also a Caucasian Man

NIGGERS BTFO !!!!

And to add insult to motherfucking injury I will tell you the verse in the buble that describes how the Nazarenes( Tribe of Christ ) looked like.
Since his name is Jesus of NAZARETH.

>Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

ONCE AGAIN NIGGERS BTFOOOOOOO

All of these verses are from the Chad KJV Version.

>imblying it's not uber brass armour plates

Tip: Jesus was the most Anti-Jewish man who ever lived. How do you think he ended up dead?

>by outjewing the jew

from those descriptions he has goldish skin and white hair

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

I am full on Nazi and I am not a Christian solely because to call myself that means I have accepted the Jewish subversion of Joshua's message. He was a Jew in that he was from Judea. It was, then, a label for place of origin, not religion.

His enemy were the Pharisees. What we today call THE FUCKING JEWS. Joshua did not worship the Jewish god. He worshipped Enki.

>so he look like the average sandnigger?

ed

imagine having so little culture and identity that you think Jesus is a nigger

Shhh, don't tell them that there's an entire Semitic Pantheon. It's a secret.

>fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace
So pure glowing white, then.

Jeezuz wuz BLACK

Do Christians believe that Jesus is in heaven as a separate entity from God or did they merge back together?

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!!!

I agree, the only true religion for whites is Neo-Paganism

The Jews did have a pantheon, and at the top sat "the Lord of hosts". What host? A host of other god's.

They called him El. This is the equivalent of "Lord". The other god's were part of the ELohim. "The Lord's Host".

El, the same as the Greek Saturn, the same as the Nordic Odin, the same as the Sumerians god - Enlil.

Oh fuck this thread's invoking godnames now. Panic.

the white religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)

Are you Jewish? It would make sense. You all get very upset when god/the gods are named. If it became public knowledge, people could trace it back and discover that different races are descended from nephilim.

And you Jews are simple uninteresting, decrepit, in bred descendents from the line of Adapa, the first man. How boring.

Christians please read the Bible right now and clean your soul. Pray for niggers, retards, autistic people and stop going to schools where the government brainwashes our white people. Stop reading books from ((globalists)). You only need the bible. The bible has all the answers and every time when I face problems I just read the Bible.

I have no problem with how Christianity worked in practice. It was meant to strip people of the truth of where they came from and turn them towards worshipping a jew and the Jewish god. It was never meant to unify whites, which it did. But, it is not the truth.

>You all get very upset when god/the gods are named.
They get upset with it because vibrating godnames is a fundamental building block of all ceremonial and ritual magic within the practice of kabbalah and also rabbinical teachings. According to the practice godnames have something like a frequency and they imprint upon people, places, and things which can imbue them with various traits much like the commonly heard of Golem, which is animated by the power of a godname written on its body.

Muhammad - by most accounts - was 'white'. Based on geological and written evidence.

Let that sink in.

>and discover that different races are descended from nephilim.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've read in this thread so far, even more so than the "WE WUZ JESUS" theory.

Sage

You are throwing redpills like crazy, wise user

Wooly hair belongs to white men with curly hair. Greek heros are desribed as having "wooly hair" also bronze skin is not black skin. Think of trump or some beach babe, that's bronze skin

No that would mean he was Enki's son, rather than the son of the god of the torah, his brother Enlil.
If it's actually the case that Enki cucked one of Enlil's jews and used it to upend them, it would be one thing, but then I have to wonder why since it caused the fall of the Romans and 1000 years of darkness and ruin for europe and set the stage for easy invasion from islam into europe and the balkans afterward.

sounds an awful lot like branding
apple, samsung, microsoft, would be like godnames then
i swear for liberals apple is a literal godname for them, and starbucks

>because the color of brass is brown or black

I think this is more likely saying that he had a shine like polished brass than anything OP is trying to imply

Jesus was an arab jew, We Wuz Prophets and shiiiiiiet

Jesus was hated by the Jews for exposing them, not to mention Jews hate the church
Not to mention no one here with average levels of intelligence us a white supremacist. The church is and always will be European.
Stop acting like Christianity and ethno nationalism aren't compatible, Jesus taught love and respect.
Do you think a woman who refuses to leave an abusive relationship respects herself?
Then why do you think a people should put up with the abuses of Islam?

Nazirite is not a race, it literally just means you took a vow to avoid grapes and grape-related products like wine

lmao thats some hardcore mental gymnastics

Jesus was a filthy nigger

>his feet
this sounds like biblical metaphorical stuff you took out of context
probably some sort of journey which turned his feet black from walking so much
literally could mean anything
>and hair of his like pure wool
jews have curly hair

Abrahamic religions are such garbage.

Revelation is Hersey tier fan fiction
Ezekiel is old testament
And pure wool is white

>disgusting swollen eyeball

Christians should apologize for setting art back hundreds of years.

>Revelation
A monatist book that's corrupted from the gnostic original. Comes off like an acid trip. References jew testament lies. Was barely made canon at the Nicea Council to convert monatists. Luther nearly removed it from canon but idiotically kept it in. An irrelevant kike book that has been used to justify zionism and the (((rapture))) hoax
>Daniel
jew testament lies
>Ezekial
jew testmanet fairytales

Judaized works can be safely tossed into the oven

Never have been one of the turn the other cheek faggots. Never will be.

Is there an Asian version of Jesus?

We are deeply sorry not knowing about hair phenotypes has caused you this amount of distress. I hope you can eventually grab the knowledge and adapt it to your world view.

Yes

you are right but
this will hurt
bear with me

2 Esdras 6:54
And after these, Adam also whom thou madest lord of all thy creatures, of him come wee all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

2 Esdras 6:55
All this haue I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes.

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like vnto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them vnto a drop that falleth from a vessell.

inb4 anyone says the apocrypha is non
canon
why is it included in the original kjv1611?

>other people which also come of Adam
no
>We are all made by our creator.
>flag
Checks out.