I'm an ex-liberal, I got red-pilled by watching Trump's winning speech in November...

I'm an ex-liberal, I got red-pilled by watching Trump's winning speech in November. Became a mix of conservative and libertarian.

Used to support Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders and used to hate Donald Trump. I now am a proud Trump supporter, and I now hate Clinton and Sanders.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for you but really, nobody here cares

I am against DACA. I think illegal immigration is wrong.

I see it like this. Did I gave you the permission to come into my house? No. So you can't come until I give you the permission. If you still do come with my permission, I'm going to pull you out because you have no business here.

That is the same logic that should be applied with illegal aliens imo.

Do you wear diapers? If not, why?

That's absolutely fine. Have a nice day !

Fuck off, you're the failed down syndromed kid of the Roman Empire

Haha, I dont. I guess it aint my thing to wear 'em.

Who was the person that redpilled you the most?

#maga

>checks flag
I'm not even going to bother

Lurk moar faggot. you don't know anything yet.

Thoughts on real extremism, ultranationalism. Not Trump, but hard stuff?

You too.

That's a very good question. I don't know who redpilled me the most, but I guess the ones who redpilled me the most are Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos and Mark Dice.

Oh, do bother
What has your country ever done but be cucked by Jihadis and Commies

Do you like Jonathan Bowden

Like I said earlier, I'm not going to bother talking to a leaf, can you not read?

Ya same here. My redpilling began with Infowars then spread to those guys.

What else, have your friends and family disowned you yet?

To be honest with you, I'm still kinda new in politics, I'm seriously into it for like 10 months only. So I'll try to answer the best I can on this one.

I do like nationalism, but Ultranationalism seems bad in this way: Yes, I absolutely support caring about our country first, but I think it's bad for yourself if you go as far as not caring about others countries. I mean, I would care about other countries, just not as much as my country. Your decisions about your country that might affects other countries can have good or bad impacts on other countries, and if they're bad, I think it can have bad effects for your country as well.

I am against extremism.

Not sure who that is, but I'll check him out.

only betas don't get hyped

youtube.com/watch?v=55K0wJViZdo

Fortunately, they haven't. They don't agree with me on everything, but they respect me, which is okay with me. Though I will eventually have to cut relationships with a couple of them, since I would like to move to the US eventually.

Surely an idiot leaf will fall to the vast intellectual superiority of a Romanian.

I do also have some friends who are independent, by that I mean they are willing to adjst themselves. But I wouldn't say I have any conservative I know, other than my godmother.

Okay then. Why are you posting threads like this? The majority of people started out blue pilled and ended up taking the bitter red pill after getting fucked over by reality or being driven half nuts by cognitive dissonance. If you want to talk about becoming red pilled, tell us your story and invite others to do so as well; starting an AMA thread on a board filled with people in exactly the same position as you is fucking pointless and vain.

OH that's good. I haven't talked to my idiot liberal/normie friends in ages, so I don't even know if they'd be too dumb to even converse with me about Trump. I'm pretty much forever alone with my redpilled Mohawk gf.

Redpilled chicks are so much hotter anyways. Do you have a redpilled gf?

Ackchually, I find this thread quite enjoyable. His responses are timely and informative

There's a short video by him called "never apologise" on white guilt I think is the best introduction

He also did a series of interviews with Richard Spencer the one on libertarianism is interesting. Just have a browse start with the short ones.

If you find him interesting then maybe look at his books and I would seriously recommend "Against Democracy and Equality" by Tomislav Sunic if you want an introduction to the European new right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

What are your religious views are you an atheist / Christian / something else?

I personally think far more of the alt right are ex liberals or leftists than ex conservatives. I'm not sure what this will mean going forward

Yeah I enjoy good AMAs

What's your opinion of white nationalism?

I'm an ex-cuckservative who became Alt-Right after I realized that "playing nice" with the left only allows them to undermine you slowly. Christian egalitarianism and "muh freedom" allow for open borders, and foreign immigrants always tend to lean anti-white and Marxist.

Interesting. i agree as well it was the whole desire to compromise and bend to the left that caused both the crisis and the backlash. but the weird thing about the far right compared to the normal right is almost no one is raised to be part of it, so it's made up of people who've rejected some other view. I can't think of any other ideology like it in that respect

those are all former child actors who "died"
they're CIA nocs using alternate identities to act as controlled opposition to the model-predicted rising tide of right wing tribalist ethnic authoritarian nationalism aka the pendulum swinging back, pretty much every (((alt-right))) talking head that you know of "died" as they got their reassignment to what they're doing now
bill hicks is alex jones, george lincoln rockwell is henry rollins, etc etc

Not yet. I'm currently single, I don't have time for girls right now. Though I definitely want a nice redpilled girl.

Because I felt like doing it, but I respect your opinion.

I'm an agnostic. The real reason why though is because I'm not very religious, and I dislike religion. But I am not against the existence of god, I just think there needs to be more evidence.

I do have a lot of respect for christians however, since they are, for the most part, very nice people.

I'm not a big fan of the KKK, though I do think it's important to conserve our culture and all. I am not for killing people of a different race, but I think the US should mainly be white, because the people who founded the country were white, and by having most of the country white, it's a way of representing that, imo.

I believe in immigration, however, a very strict immigration system, and definitely no illegal immigrants.

That being said, I don't know why liberals and SJWs think it's so racist to conserve the white race in the US. People in China are mostly Asians, and they don't find that racist. So why would they find it racist here just because it's America? It's not racist to have the main race of a country to be a majority. It's a completely normal thing. But many liberals obviously fail to see that.

Anyways, sorry for the late replies, had some irl business.