Is Jim Carrey /red pilled/ or just a pseud douche?

Is Jim Carrey /red pilled/ or just a pseud douche?
youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w&t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrPDJQOZ0yY
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
youtu.be/aH5HhdUZCVI
youtu.be/N0Wn3Eey6dY
trueactivist.com/jim-carrey-is-preparing-to-play-terence-mckenna-by-taking-shrooms-staying-in-nature/
hooktube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w&t
hooktube.be/aH5HhdUZCVI
hooktube.be/N0Wn3Eey6dY
hooktube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=GrPDJQOZ0yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Is there a difference?

Harmless Scientologist lunatic who likes death metal.

When analyzing any Jim Carrey movie you have to remember that he clearly has an agenda with every role. For example Truman Show is clearly about his own relationship with the rest of the world after he gained worldwide fame. Eternal Sunshine is about how he wants to erase his past but eventually just finds himself coming back to it. Liar Liar is about how his entire career is basically based in on lies and while the truth can be funny it generally causes problems for him and others because its often taken as insults instead of good humor.

This personal agenda is found in almost all Jim Carrey movies.

Redpilled
All of Hollywood is fake, he's just realizing it.

Probably took some DMT also

>girlfriend just committed suicide
>Hey Jim, I hear youre wandering the streets looking for a girlfriend.
This bitch.

His career flop has accelerated his mental illness

wtf i love jim carrey now

Never thought of it that way. Does that make Batman Forever entry level redpill since the Riddler was using television to make people less smart?

he has been seen wasted so many times here in north bay people just stopped caring about taking selfies with him he is basically the town drunk to most of us shameful degenerate .

just off his meds again and being edgy

He probably had an STD flare up in the car and was in a real bad mood... so yeah, hes just like you. red pilled all the way.

Once bitten was the story of how he became an immortal. Based movie.

Sounds like he needs some jesus in his life.

Jim Carrey has met David Icke, so he has probably explore David Ickes works

in video Jim Carrey looks like he is frustrated that Hollywood bullshit

pic related, David Icke and Jim Carrey

Jim knows what's up. I give him a year u til it all comes crashing down

nice t-shirt

Jim was partially fucking with her and dropping redpills. He's a comedian so having a high verbal IQ is necessary. He dropped 2 things. "Nothing here is really happening" they are literally throwing events and parties to create narratives they are fucking meaningless. "The world doesn't belong to us" working in Hollywood he's probably talking about (((them))). The none of us matter part (((they))) only care about themselves. Holy shit Jim is sick of their shit and finally cracked.

Blue-pilled faggot.

>Sandy Hook (((happens)))
>Better jump on the "Hate the NRA all guns are bad" bandwagon

He said he dreams about beating Trump to death with a golf club

douche

i thought that was drake bell

>tfw they killed his girlfriend after he tried to dig around in hollywood to find out about pedowood

he literraly lives in the Truman show

He's not that smart of a guy he's just good with words and creative expression he's a good guy at heart but he's stupid when it comes to politics most Americans are they're just jew cattle.

Meth is a hell of a drug

He honestly sounds like a poor man's Bill Murry with all his shallow attempts at philosophizing.

What the hell happened to this guy since the 90's?

women are always freaked out by abnormal behaviour the most, they are so invested in the idea of fitting in and being the norm that anyone who deviates, even if their a big celeb illicits feelings of disgust in them they can't even hide on their faces.

women are not naturally good at think outside the box about anything, they generally go along with whatever society deems as right

Jim Carrey is an actual legend of hollywood. The nice hollywood we all knew when we were kids before we looked behind the curtain.

You're living in the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrPDJQOZ0yY

Jim Carrey is an absolute madman

sounds like he took the DMT pill.

he's doing his best bojack horseman impersonation

nice story babe now make me a sammich

Carrey is a leaf, though

It's all meaningless!

>SHUT IT DOWN

Is there a "Shut it Down" song? What was that he was singing?

Remember on Ace he figured out he kissed a tranny dude and lost his mind

Oh well even worse he's SUPER jewish cattle

U guys never get tired of riding donnie's dick?

Anyway he looks kinda stressed, what he says is true but still hes there

Hope he doesnt start to lose his mind

He's just tired of all the bullshit that is Western culture. Mainly American/Canadian culture and how we worship these idiot "icons" who are nothing more than rich celebrities with dull and self important personalities who think they're virtuous.

American culture to me is exhausting, nobody gives a fuck about one another, not even their own families.

It's demoralizing. Every time i see these stupid fucking celebrities open their mouth about acceptance or how brave they are i die on the inside a little bit more.

I hope i am just exaggerating and spend way too much time reading social media and am wrong.

What a crock of shit. I would divulge but I'm sleepy.
Oh and fuck Freud, fucking oven dodger.

>1:00
>shut it down now
yeah he is tired of (((them)))

He went on a rampage just a few weeks ago talking about "RACIST TRUMP!!!" on one of the large talkshows.
So, I think he just mixed the wrong medicines or something with his typical mental instabilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
what did he mean by this????

>Token white guy on a black SNL from the 90s
>Degraded himself profusely to keep from losing his position in said all black cast
>Ends up being the only reason people watched that stupid fucking show for 3 years.
He's a bit of an anomaly. He's one of the few guys that I think started off lib tard, and after working with the Wayans and (((them))), got a huge dose of "fuck these fuckers.

Also, some weird shit around that chick that "killed herself on meds". That's where the Libertarian in me just doesn't give a shit, though.

>And the Mask is about how he always play a role hiding his personality behind it
>And Ace Ventura is about how he like animals
>Hurr durr

you are confusing being "red pilled" with supporting a retard like trump. that doesnt make you red-pilled you dumb faggot.

is he dying?

and dumb and dumber was about john denver being full of shit

Honestly? The guy seems high on something. WTF was "redpilled" about anything he said? Sounded kinda cosmic kumbaya BS if you ask me.

No he's definitely bluepilled
Do some digging

Start?

The woman insults him in the first few seconds... then he basically goes off on how she and her job are worthless.

Why did he dress up if he did not give a shit? What a hypocrite.

Oh. Feels nostalgic, man.
But Jim is a raving lunatic though.
He's been in some great films however.

>dress like hobo
>say a bunch of wacko stuff
>put in psyche ward by hollywood jews instantly

>john denver

His agent booked him to be there, someone else chose his outfit... Jim had nothing to do with it. Then that woman insults him. Hes just sick of it all like we are.

I think you're confusing redpilled with blackpilled.

He took some pills, I dont know if they were red or not.

this is just an ugly dude

He is certainly funny and a great comedian of our time. I am sure he may be now questioning all the nepotism of Hollywood and the MSM.

His girlfriend died recently
And society is turning into shit

So yeah he seems sound of mind especially with that uber Normie interviewer

You think that's mad
youtu.be/aH5HhdUZCVI

JIM CARREY IS POPPING ALL KINDS OF PILLS DUE TO THE MANY DISEASES HE HAS. AT LEAST 3 HE GAVE TO HIS EX WHO KILLED HERSELF.

Too old. He was still in his 20s in the 90s

>Amrican culture
>Worshipping pedowood actors
Nigger please, that's a pushed narrative actual Americans don't worship the fuckers at all unless it's someone like John Wayne or Charleston Heston

Jim Carrey hates any one who owns a gun or thinks guns are cool. Fuck Jim Carrey I hope he fucking dies.

youtu.be/N0Wn3Eey6dY

Either you're a bot, or your the single biggest loser on Earth. How much time do you spend spamming threads with this shit. Kys already, no one will notice.

trueactivist.com/jim-carrey-is-preparing-to-play-terence-mckenna-by-taking-shrooms-staying-in-nature/

he's just method acting. he was probably on shrooms.

He's incredibly bluepilled, fucker spends too much time on comedy to have an opinion on politics so he just believed whatever bullet points he's fed and it's bullshit because he of all people should know better than to talk about shit you're unfamiliar with

You love Donald Trump and Kid Rock you should be gassed.

That lucky son of a bitch. I hate living in a small stupid town where all they have is Meth. I don't want that shit. Fucking gross. Shrooms is fun. It's been YEARS tho. Damn

any decent comedians who are still sane/happy post 60? think about it

He seems mentally ill

Fuck off shariablue

He's starting to look like on old lesbian.

Bette White of course, I haven;t seen her in a long time

She's scared because no matter what she's going to be in the wrong. Can't criticize the event, can't criticize a celeb. You'd be pissing your pants too.

I don't feel bad for her. She shouldn't of made the "searching the streets looking for a date" remark. Fucking cunt.

and 23 is about...

He's having some fun while poking fun at the ridiculousness of the event.

He's been considered a little out there for a while since he's an anti-vaxxer, so I would guess he questions a lot of the structure of society for a while now.

He's not lying. Everything really is just floating particles and material realism as we see it iis constructed in our consciousness. Not to say it is not real, it is real but that is what makes it up. Mostly it is nothing.

Sounds like you just have a shit family

weak bait

Neither. Just crazy.

hes a liberal faggot douche nozzle that also fucks 12 yr old boys up the ass
jim carrey is a pedophile that likes little boy dicks in his mouth
jim carrey smokes crack while letting boys (or forcing them) to stick fingers into his ass

He really a scientologist?

>078988▶
>File: Jim.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576)
hooktube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w&t
hooktube.be/aH5HhdUZCVI
hooktube.be/N0Wn3Eey6dY
hooktube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=GrPDJQOZ0yY

>use hooktube. its easy. take the youtube link, and change youtube to hooktube. thats it!

He's just being real which I guess can be off putting when these media people expect him to 'act' and be the character that is the media and hollywood crafted narrative that is Jim Carrey.

No. lol I don't know why anyone said that. He is NOT in that cult. He would lose it on them for the strict shit they do with Celebs & how they blackmail them to keep them in line. Don't be glib

A fucking leaf... Methed the fuck out

>seeing my favorite actor grow old and nihilistic

J-Just don't take the easy way out like Williams did, okay Jim?

He's definitely weird in some ways, and he for sure has cringe-worthy political veiws; although you have to admit he's a great comedy legend.

Anyway, the interviewers ask him if he's wandering the streets looking for a date...The guy just lost his girlfriend to suicide. That's most likely why he reacted the way he did.

>The woman insults him in the first few seconds...
>?????

At what point does she say anything insulting?

He's a fucking leaf. He's bluepilled on quite a few topics, and all others he doesn't seem to give a shit anymore.