ITS HAPPENING GET IN HERE

ITS HAPPENING GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/developing-swat-standoff-armed-looters-sporting-goods-store-orlando/
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/907009028102004737
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Florida
Literally what

Why did they leave the guns in a highly populated spic and nigger state?

livestream reeeeeee

How else are they going to manufacture the gun violence narrative?

niggers ruin everything, even democracies.

GATHER WEAPONS AND AMMO

Get in what?

No sauce. Op is huge faggot

I hope they execute them in the street. What kind of creatures loot what little is left from people of business during a natural disaster. They have no value to humanity. Put them down like rabid dogs.

deploy the LONNNNG guns, what a fag.

>not knowing how to use twitter
>calling others faggots

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/907025704595935234

OH SHIT!

IF YOU SEE A NIGGER PULL THE TRIGGER

>shooting in USA
>happening

Funny how the Japanese didn't act this way when they had some bad weather recently, they all pulled together to help each other.

>muslim attack in france
>happening

The Japanese don't have niggers.

Just lovely. Now California is going to use this as an excuse to ban Sporting Goods stores.

Bro... It's not funny or surprising. You know why we have to deal with this shit.

PLEASE BE WHITES PLEASE BE WHITES PLEASE BE WHITES PLEASE BE WHITES

Does he mean.... rifles? Sniper rifles? So descriptive.

it's not gonna be whites

GUYS IM IN MIAMI RIGHT NOW THERE ARE LOOTERS ON THE STREETS. I WILL TAKE PIC AND UPLOAD IN A MINUTE

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

>Thinking knowing how to use Twitter makes you less of a faggot
I got some news for you larpfag

Niggers are going to turn Florida into a war zone and the entire state will probably put under Martial Law

Have a bump

HOLY FUCK POLICE ARE NOW CONFRONTING LOOTERS. IM HEARING SCREAMS.

>long guns pulled

Oh wow a state plagued with niggers has a nigger problem, definitely a happening.

You think you're funny ? kys fucking burgee

More.

It's a sporting goods store dude

kek

LONG GUNS ARE LONG

*angry baguette intensifies*

/thread theme/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg

GIBS
ME
DAT
SHOTY

Florida is retarded as fuck.

Lmao. Eat the red pill bitch

>PLEASE BE WHITES
Yeah, that would be awesome! I've been wanting to use the hashtag #NotAllNiggers for years, but never got the chance. This could be it!

So glad these anti-gun regulations keep criminals from getting their hands on guns. It's the law abiding citizens who always end up being punished.

where in florida? I needs a scanner link

In general, in this context, long guns means shotguns and rifles. Why the term long guns has gotten so popular, I can only guess why. I suppose its a quick umbrella term.

Kek

>using oldfag memes on nu-pol

Oh fug, forgot to remove sage name from slide thread

the Fort Mac fire in Alberta is the pinnacle of how a civilized city handles a disaster

Live long enough to see literal fallout raider nigs and white minutemen with rifles firefight at the super duper mart. My dick can only get so erect

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE SPORTING GOODS NOW

By leaving their rented homes and going to work somewhere else with not helping the actual community at all?

mad maxine crew at haarp sending the hurkangs to the bush states.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/developing-swat-standoff-armed-looters-sporting-goods-store-orlando/

>A group then began looting a Footlocker in the same area. It’s not known whether the groups were the same.

Most definitely blacks

>not getting your long gun pulled
>by multiple units
>at a sporting goods store
>during a hurricane
Why even live?

HOLY FUCK ALERT THE NEWS

SAM'S AT IT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME HE'S GOT NICK AND CHARLS IN ON IT

THEY WANT THEIR SHOW BACK OR THEY'LL START WASTING HOSTAGED

Academy Sports in Whorelando. Learn to Google, faggots.

video of footlocker looting

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/907009028102004737

The moment the police announced that first responders would not be answering any emergency calls, the result was inevitable.

>that post when you don't have an argument as to why so many mudslimes slaughter your countrymen indiscriminately without repercussion

sunrise fl

Of course its happening. Did you think nigger monkeys were not gonna break the law?? DATS RITE!!! Niggers have been waiting in glee for this day. Hopefully the residents of florida will sit on their roofs and kill as many nigger beasts as possible as they run loose on the streets.

im pulling my long gun right now

And niggers wonder why everyone on the planet hates them. Do you see asians looting everytime a natural disaster comes along?? No but you do see niggers. Do you see whites doing it. Nope, but you do see niggers.

There is literally not one good reason to let blacks stay in America. Not one. Sports doesnt count. The left must be trembling as thousands more get redpilled during the aftermath. As the footage rolls in of niggers stealing, raping, murdering, and running wild like a pack of niggers, the world will slowly hate them more.

I would not be surprised if nigger gangs went down to FL before the hurricane hit for the sole purpose of waiting for evacuations and power to go out specifically to loot.

Niggers flock to disasters like ANTIFA flocks to a GOP prayer breakfast.

Because thats what whites do. Its why the Jews want them gone so bad. They know that whites are morally overall the best people on the planet. Asians are typically nice, but show little to no empathy or sympathy, muslims are slime, blacks are just niggers, and whites are pretty much the ones with all the morals, ethics, empathy, sympathy. And a good bit of intelligence too. When disasters happen, whites work together and legitmately try and help others.

Yet what happens when a disaster hits with blacks around? They chimpout and break every law possible. Niggers prove time and time again they are subhumans. Lower than gorillas, lower than chimps, lower than rats.

Dumbfucks think they're gonna take down an entire SWAT team with a few random hunting rifles and escape in a hurricane.

This isn't Grand Theft Auto. It's natural selection.

>This isn't Grand Theft Auto. It's natural selection.

Or as the police like to call it, live fire target practice.

Just as good.

Kangz gonna kang

You know it man. They flocked down there in droves, giving each other daps and screaming "dats right" and "reperationz and sheet". But it is a good thing overall.

Out of this disaster 10s of thousands if not more will be redpilled on blacks. They will see the looting, raping, and murdering that blacks will do, and they will despise them for it. A bunch will get shot too as the good ol boys learn they can get away with it once the flood hits.

Then, after the niggers have looted and raped and murdered, they will find out that they are trapped in the city, and will either die from the weather, or end up beggin to be rescued. And likely will leave behind all that they looted.

Remember the super dome in Katrina? Do you remember all the rape that happened there by niggers? Do you remember how they stopped up all the toilets and started crapping everywhere??

>day of the long gun

And as you look at them you see that none of them are using proper form. Some are just posing laughably. Nobody is afraid of niggers. Niggers practicing with weapons is laughable. Thats all it is. Niggers don't have the intelligence to operate weaponry effectively and are essentially lambs to the slaughter. Niggers are good for nothing except target practice.

Not even Houston acted this way.

>Remember the super dome in Katrina? Do you remember all the rape that happened there by niggers? Do you remember how they stopped up all the toilets and started crapping everywhere??

I also remember how the MSM refused to report it, or gave it minimal airtime as "isolated incidents".

I remember they shipped in refugee niggers into my small west texas town

Within a week they had comitted 2 murders

The whites in houston didn't. The niggers did. There is a bunch of videos of niggers looting in houston. It was their trial run

>swat vs niggers

Kek there will be a lot of dead niggers by morning

It's due to a few factors: Houston's only like 25% black, white Texans who love their guns and aren't afraid to use them, and Florida's gang culture.

police scanner in houston during harvey was pretty crazy there were looters and cars of people with guns and then people trying to shoot rescuers

Knowing how fucking retarded people are, he's referring to AR carbines as "long guns." It'd blow these peoples' minds to know that once upon a time the standard for "gun" was a fucking artillery cannon and what is now referred to as a long gun was once called a handgun.

Also, all the whites left town leaving all that stuff just laying around for dispossed blacks to reclaim as unattended property.

AY YO GIVE THOSE NIGGAZ A VOLLEY

You got fucked Mohammed

No way this is fucking true

LINK DAT SHIT RN

Language changes with time. People would call you retarded if you called your AR a "handgun".

This

Colion Noir is probably a better shooter than you ever wanted to be.

A bunch of dumb untrained niggers killed 19 U.S. special forces in the Battle of Mogadishu. Doesn't matter if they're untrained if they swarm you in large groups.

hahaha keep dreaming. we all know thats not gonna happen

>People would call you retarded if you called your AR a "handgun".
It's more accurate than "long gun" as it applies to anything you hold with two hands, but yes. My point is that these people are so out of touch with what they're talking about that they can't even process the etymology of it all.

Thanks

>like at least 1 black guy is good at something
wow u sure showed him the error of his statistically correct statement

Maybe start with practicing how to hold a gun..

Do they all buy their shorts at the same store?

The police will kill them all ez.

>buy

>People would call you retarded if you called your AR a "handgun".
but it is, atf.