Video Games

What are some Sup Forums approved video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6PnKqIRWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Playing the virtual jew

Video games are a creation from the free market. They have nothing to do with Jews. Now the push for feminism in video games was another question entirely.

Tekken

>not wanting to play as a virutal jew in the virtual jew in order to out jew other jews playing as virtual jews in the virutal jew

Just like music, TV and movies

fpbp

Stalker: call of pripyat

KSP

Xcom 2
>Horde of Aliens invade
>Pretend to be friendly, but they are actually hostile life forms trying to destroy everything you love.
>Led by intelligent yet weak alpha aliens who try to control humanity

what UI mod is this OP?

>Loading screen tips for Crusader Kings 2

"Having a Jewish councillor may provide a random boost to technology" or some shit along those lines

>Pol approval revoked

Historical Immersion Project mod.

That is just what they want you to think ;^)

Hearts of Iron 4, or at least it will be in a years time when it's finally fixed.

If you like Paradox games this is similar with a big following here in /vg/

verdun, play as the germans and beat the fuck out of the french

Princess trainer

Souls series and Silent Hill quadrilogy

Stellaris

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6PnKqIRWc

What makes it Sup Forums approved?

Red alert 2

The most redpilled game.

>i-its the same as real life :(....

PSO or Honey Select

fallout new vegas

TW: Attila
Day Of Infamy
FO:NV

never forgetti

Halo 2

Sims 44

>squander hours of time you could be spending elsewhere

Yeah, sure. Nothing from the 'free market' is bad.
Retard.

eu4

L.A.M.A.J > ERIOIOIRE

Best in the series, I was disappointed to see the anniversary edition remove a lot of the design that made Halo 2 what it was back in the day, the prophets used to look like these ugly half bug half mammal aliens with some pretty messed up genetics, now it just looks like something out of the new Star Wars trilogy

Why does everything great in this world get ruined?

2002s FPS
Ethnic Cleansing

Step aside normies, cucks, and niggers.

>only video game worth playing tbpfh

Other than the city management, taxes, AI, difficulty settings, Rome II isnt bad. Im playing through it right now. And I loved the first one.

Redneck Rampage.

You realize that's half the game, right?

The battles suck. The units have no weight to them. They just sort of, meld into each other. In Rome 1 they are actual objects that collide into each other, but in 2 it's just meh.

As for city management, I like the idea of making the cities limited and more specialized, but that's not what they did. AI has always been lacking so meh.

But overall, the game just lacks the love and care the first one had. The people that made 2 just didn't care. Proof of this is that people still, over a decade later still play the crap out of 1, but very few care about 2.

Survival island 3
>Survival Island 3: Australia Story was an iOS and Android game created by Kristina Fedenkova of NIL Entertainment, notorious for its blatant violence and racism against Australian Aboriginals. The game was released onto the App Store and Google Play in December 2015. The game is a 3D first-person survival-action game in which the player is able to ally with or fight against Indigenous Australian people as well as a variety of Australian fauna while trying to survive. It attracted strong criticism in Australia for its allegedly racist presentation of Indigenous Australians, which were presented as "real Aboriginals" and a threat to the fair-skinned player's survival. The game was also criticised for allegedly encouraging the player to perpetrate violence against Indigenous Australians. Apple rated the game PG for ages 12 and up.

fuck off Todd.

Video games are for white boys

victoria 2 hpm versions before the current releases

Atila and Warhammer are based AF

who?

I've heard this, can't be bothered to be honest. Rome II should've been amazing, and they fucked us over once again. They're going to have to rebuild their reputation all over again before I buy another Total War game.

Waste of a get.

Victoria II
Europa Universalis
Age of Empires series
Wolfenstein series
Hearts of Iron IV

Anything with white history/nazis

karl franz is /ourguy/

>The game is a 3D first-person survival-action game in which the player is able to ally with or fight against Indigenous Australian people as well as a variety of Australian fauna while trying to survive.

>as well as

I see what they did here...

>Vicky II

They'll never give us a three will they?

They have Atilla and Warhammer are GOAT and warhammer 2 with the Combined JUMBO campaign is going to be out of control

Pic related

good game, if a bit repetitive

Persona 5.

Postal

>They're going to have to rebuild their reputation all over again before I buy another Total War game.
That's what the Warhammer series is doing.

Not including TOTAL WAR.

Depression Quest.

hmmm.. Maybe I'll check it out. I'll just still with Rome and Med II for now.

Yes.

Civilization: Colonization gets my vote.

>king imposes taxes on cigars
>agree to pay it
>game make a large sucking noise to taunt you

shit's hilarious

The unit interaction is kind of odd yeah if you are really paying attention to what is happening when the units collide. But the battles are sick.