Did anyone else just feel a feeling of dread?

I was looking at a bookshelf of my things, organizing them. I felt a ball in my stomach; dread. This is all temporary and it will be taken away from you. I'm not sure if this is a portend of personal tragedy or a global one - either way, the world seems very different to me now, like we switched timelines to something different.
Maybe it was just me, but I want to know: did anyone else feel something similar today? Is our global consciousness trying to warn us of something terrible?
PS: I come from the timeline where Donald Trump is the President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TerTgDEgUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Youre a wierd cunt but I feel the fiber of your fabric

Fuck you, Jack.

Youre just not used to your power level yet.

That's the feeling when a kike walks past your house. You felt the psychic probing of strategic financial weaknesses.

You're part of the 1% that rejects the matrix

checked.

I came to the realization of how I was betrayed by all my closest people today. Never felt this way before.

>did anyone else feel something similar today?
Yeah, I assume because I didn't get up until it was dark out.

What did they do?

There was this guy from the 1900's. He has two faces, (see pic), and the back one was only ever observed crying, and laughing. However the guy said it whispered evil things to him while he slept. He eventually shot himself because I couldn't take it. I woke up last night still half asleep. I could hear something scratching at my window. I could hear my parents laughing wildly. I felt that horrible sense of dread, like a pit in my stomach, and remember mr. two faced. The fucked up shit he probably heard while trying to go to sleep. I thought I was going crazy. Then I woke up for real. Everything was fine.

Apparently we're supposed to be getting contacted soon if you are of a high enough vibration.
If you aren't personally contacted, you'll just have to wait a little bit longer and get woke with the masses.

Now for the shit you won't believe, but you'll remember when it starts to happen:
There are several mind control things in effect on the planet that keep our natural abilities suppressed (psychic, etc), and there is no gradual way to shut them down.
Once these are finally turned off, people are going to start "hallucinating" and feeling like they're floating out of their body.
Just don't panic, you'll be fine.
I'm so excited!

kek

Fuck off space niggers we're full.

I was playing with my wife's tots then I had to take a shot. I really need to stop drinking dollar store soda

we're about to BE the space niggers

Yup, why the fuck does this shit happen to other people at the same time, any scientific explanation for this?

I dindu nuffin. That space slut begged for it.

>Did anyone else just feel a feeling of dread?
I did. It felt like a gut punch, this terrible feeling that somehow, somewhere, a Canark had baked new bread

Probably tried to make him eat fruit, leave the house.

because there are 7 billion people and sometimes a lot of them will have the same thing happen at the same time. That's the mathematical explanation. I bet 200,000,000 stubbed their toe today. And put 23 people in a room and there's a 50% chance some 2 people will share a birthday.

>I felt a ball in my stomach; dread. This is all temporary and it will be taken away from you.
This life and this world is temporal, you need to get right woth God and His Son Jesus Christ before you will ever have peace in this life or the next. Seek the kingdom of God and receive Christ before you are damned to Hell for all eternity.

i came here to find where my country gone

I've been waking up and coming to realize that I'm homeless and trapped in a shitty job for the past two weeks.

I mean, I can hack it, but the reality of it all hits hard in the morning.

Especially when I'm moving locations and I have to carry everything I own in a couple bags to work in the morning. So, yes I feel dread every waking day, and when the days tasks are over and it gets dark outside, I despair.

Well that's fucking horrifying. It better not have been some acai shit.

The kingdom of God is within man.
You only need to do what feels right.
Telling people they will be damned for not following a specific set of rules is fear-mongering and is not a very positive position to take.
I'm not saying you aren't free to do this, but beware the consequences of your actions.

read this

wonderful appeal to fall in step with the adversary
that old serpent, the dragon

how can ye escape hellfire?

I continue to be a positive and caring influence to those that cross my path.

I Feel the same I can't help feeling that something will happen on the 23rd I've never felt this way before about any other "end of the world" date before.

Of course it's likely that it will just another day

>I've never read the bible or had any prior experience with Christianity. The post.

I guess you missed the Plus Ultra thread. Everything is going to be fine. Your reaction is likely because you still have a strong attachment to your material things and you dread being separated from those things. All things will experience death eventually. Death is the natural order of all material things. But you are not your material self. It is just the vessel for your soul which is the true image in which God made us. Weep not for the flesh! Rejoice for the soul! Rejoice for the Spirit! The Truth shall set you free, OP.

This is interesting as well

youtube.com/watch?v=1TerTgDEgUE

COBRA i-is that you?

you're either paranoid, or you're psychic. I have my thoughts on what you are, but what do you think you are?

>good intentions
>good works

ah i see, and you are righteous.... by whose judgement?

thats right, yours
oh? also those around you?
so... by mankind's judgement

good luck saving yourself with that

I am not righteous, I only try to be as positive as I can because it only helps myself and others.
No one on this Earth is completely righteous, as we are all imperfect versions of our greater selves, who are imperfect versions of greater selves, all the way back to the source Creator.

We are here to experience ourselves and learn because it is what the Creator wants.
We make mistakes so we can learn.
You can only be the best you can be, and God does not expect any more or less.
Be happy with yourself. Be kind to others.
God bless, user.

>try to eat while laughing
>choke to death and die

>what feels right
>subjective
Nope. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is a logically objective conclusion that best alleviates problems in any given situation provided that everyone follows it. It only takes one rebel to screw it up for everyone. Key word rebel. Let those itt who are not dumb, deaf, and blind have understanding.

thats is all well and good but one must follow Christ to be saved

you know of the 10 commandments, do you keep them?

if you do, then all is likely well with you

The body works with individual parts collaborating for the good of the whole.
When there is a cancer, or auto-immune disease, it is a part that is not working for the good of the whole body.
You remove the cancer.
You heal the disease.
To be good to others does not mean you should let cancer consume you, but neither should you lose the whole arm when a simple biopsy will do.

>It only takes one rebel to screw it up for everyone

wrong

no matter that anyone breaks the law does not change the law

"turn the other cheek"

As long as you live without guilt, and can forgive yourself and others, you are following his example.
There are children born that die before they truly know of Jesus; do you think they are damned to eternal torment because God brought them back before they could learn the teachings of mortals?
Jesus came to Earth in the heartland of sin to show people how to love one another because they were in desperate need of a guide.
I do not recall him telling people to worship him, and in fact he tried to act anonymously as often as possible.
When you can be a good person without assigning your name to your deeds, there is always God watching and knowing your heart.
Jesus knew this and tried to explain it, but free will demands that he speak in metaphor and parables so that you can freely choose to believe him or not.

Abrahamic faiths are all jew-pozzed. Leave yaldabayoth to the demon infested. Become gnostic, user. You know it to be true. Christianity didn't save those millions eaten alive in Russia, didn't save Europe from the dark ages, didn't save Europe from the cuckfest we see raging today. Christianity fed christians and islamists to the Jewish archons. That's all.

>This is all temporary and it will be taken away from you

Thank God.

/pol is under a large coordinated slide attempt RIGHT NOW

Help us FIGHT BACK

I am not of any faith. I just believe in being a positive energy for myself and those around me.
I believe Jesus and many other prophets were real, but they are not to be worshiped. They were sent as guides, and their teachings say to be a good person.

The point sailed over your head. Do you see the majority of humans following the Law that you speak of or not?
Please don't just post some "turn the other cheek" stuff without going into further context about it. Do you have any idea how perverted that meaning has become? Everyone ignores the surrounding verses that informs the meaning of the statement.

False. Jesus's teachings such as those from the sermon on the mount are marxist, nonsensical and even crazy. One would have to be an utter masochist to desire to follow in Christ's footsteps i.e. forsake your family for preaching on the streets, poor, to ultimately martyr yourself for the sake of a faith that actively hates the world and this plane of existence. It's too much.

We are all One.

You do not have to martyr yourself or give everything away.
The first rule of the medic, or healer, is that you make sure you are safe first.
You cannot help others if you are dead.
Everyone's path is different, and he chose to martyr himself.

I've been organizing my books as well, getting rid of most of them. I felt that exact same thing which is what prompted me to start "putting my things in order".

Something's about to happen.

Something will happen but you will not notice or understand it until much later

Just like the nesting instinct that pregnant women get before they give birth, we are all feeling restless as the world prepares to enter a new stage.

...are you one of those Cicada 3301/Peter Thiel faggots?

I did feel that today. Never really do unless something is glaringly imminent (layoff or breakup for example).

I don't know anything about those things but I recognise the feels you described

My dog was barking a while ago.

I dont know
I feel like the world changed in 08 or 09
Before then life was great, and since then its shit
I dont have that magical feeling anymore
I cant describe it, some may say its the feeling of being human, or the connection to god
I dont know how to call it, but before the world was magical, and since then its grey, strange and surreal
Those fucking swiss cheeses fired up lhc in 08 and changed my timeline, give it back

youre in my prayers brother.

yeah I felt pissed off and shittier than usual today too

The Mandela effect is Sophia's Correction, brah. It's a good thing. Goddess Mother earth is pissed at kikes and will eat them soon.