Why Does The Alt-Right Hate Bankers

I have this hypothesis that there is a correlation between lack of higher education and hatred for investment bankers. The thing is, Investment Bankers keep our entire modern economy up and running. Without us all those big businesses that create all the "Jobs Jobs Jobs" that Big Donny likes to brag about would not be able to raise capital to fund their ever expanding operations.

Also, it's statistically harder to get into one of the Big 3 banks than it is to get into Harvard - so just because you don't understand the complexity of our economy doesn't mean that all of the people who run it are just thieving dummies.

The bottom line is that Investment Bankers are peak human performance and without our services to the economy, the value we add to American business and the taxes we pay from our profits all yall rabble would starve.

Can anyone intellectually explain to me why they don't like bankers without relying on four letter insults?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM
occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/derivatives/dq117.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is clear to me that you have absolutely no fucking idea what investment bankers actually do. Nice troll attempt.

Who paid for your bailout?

I don't.
Also stop shilling this everyday.

0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

>Jews
>Usury
>Destroying culture, and the White Race by importing niggers/mexicans for cheap labor

yeah thats why we hate bankers, fuck off faggot

>Who paid for your bailout?

Suck it the fuck up, we all pay billions in taxes year in and year out and for once in a god damn lifetime we receive taxpayer money and everyone acts like it's a rape. What do you contribute to the country on a yearly basis? My 200K in taxes will pay for people like you's shitty public education

>I'm friends with a lot of investment bankers. They're mostly just desk monkeys. And they do lots of cocaine.

>turning the country into a third world brown shithole to increase (((their))) profits

>>Destroying culture, and the White Race by importing niggers/mexicans for cheap labor

Imagine being such a retard that you think that Investment Bankers import jews and black people for cheap labor. You're a fucking moron.It's not elitists that are ruining the white race, it's hicks like you that fail to benefit from all the privilege you have in life.

As a white catholic, I know first hand, it really is easy as fuck to get rich in America. Why all the hicks in bumblefuck nowhere can't seem to realize that is beyond me.

>Bentley
When you really want a Rolls Royce, but you just can't afford one.

Fuck you kike. You clearly have a deep hatred for the middle class, especially since how ungrateful you are for all the TRILLIONS in taxpayer money you received to bail out your asses for YOUR mistakes. We should have let you die like an actual free market society would have. We'd be better off today.

You will be thrown in the oven like the rest of your jew kind when the day comes. No amount of money will save your burning ass then.

>I'm friends with a lot of investment bankers. They're mostly just desk monkeys. And they do lots of cocaine.

For the first few years yeah - but all entry level workers are desk monkeys. No job entails saving the world your first year out of college. I only did two years in banking anyway and work for a Private Equity firm now - as many ex Investment Bankers do.

Everyone hates bankers, we just happen to hate them a little more because they are all coincidentally Jews.

That looks exactly like my car only brown and costs $215,000

>>turning the country into a third world brown shithole to increase (((their))) profits

Please explain to me what the fuck Investment Bankers have to do with immigration laws? You have to go to a top 25 school. Uneducated mexicans aren't working at banks. Maybe you and your fat ass redneck friends should try not being lazy and stupid and you wouldn't be getting replaced by niggers and spics

>Why?
Because they corrupted the american republic.
The FED is not constitutional.
Israel lobby is not beneficial to america.

Usury is a sin

Gas yourself schlomo

Bankers are rent-seeking, namely usury. In general they are parasitic to the work of others.

>Fuck you kike. You clearly have a deep hatred for the middle class, especially since how ungrateful you are for all the TRILLIONS in taxpayer money you received to bail out your asses for YOUR mistakes. We should have let you die like an actual free market society would have. We'd be better off today.
>You will be thrown in the oven like the rest of your jew kind when the day comes. No amount of money will save your burning ass then.

A) Not jewish, I'm Italian catholic.
B) I don't hate the middle class, I just think it's stupid as shit that they grub all of the money that we pay them in taxes every year and then act like it's a rape when for once in their fucking lives their taxes go to benefit someone else.
C) I personally agree that the banks shouldn't have been bailed out but that's because I have the privilege of coming from an extremely wealthy background. The common man would have been killed in the collateral if the govt let the banks go down.

It doesn't. Everyone loves Trump and Trump loves Goldman Sachs.

>Everyone hates bankers, we just happen to hate them a little more because they are all coincidentally Jews.

I can tell someone comes from a trash family when they assume that all wealthy people are jews lmao there aren't a lot of jews in banking at all. Way more Asians/Indians

This, and this a million times.

>Because they corrupted the american republic.
>The FED is not constitutional.
>Israel lobby is not beneficial to america.

Would you rather have dipshit politicians like Bernie Sanders controlling the fed instead of non-bias lifelong economists?

Also, the banks don't give a shit about israe brah, we just lobby for less regulations and taxes.

>Sup Forums hates bankers but loves Trump
Who cares OP, enjoy your money and don't argue with retards on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

I rather have the Fed dismantled. The government should print their own money.
I rather have the people who own the FED KILLED and the american republic RESTORED.

>Usury is a sin

That's cool, Investment Bankers don't profit via giving home loans and autoloans though. That's what consumer bankers do.

Very sad that you don't know the difference. Maybe if Bernie wins the next election he'll take more of my salary from me so you can finally afford college.

>we
>us
Post proof of your claim or gtfo with your shitty larping.

>The thing is, Investment Bankers keep our entire modern economy up and running.
No sir, I don't like it.

>Gas yourself schlomo

Who is still using gas ovens in 2017? Oh yeah, poor people. Lelz

Dude, i thought it said blinkers. I hate blinkers. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Murray (((Rothbard)))
Try again, jew. We don't like any of your kind here.

>n general they are parasitic to the work of others.

I will genuinely Venmo 5K to anyone who can answer this question: If we're parasitic to businesses then why do CEO's pay us billions of dollars to underwrite securities for them?

>This, and this a million times.

>Too dumb to differentiate between consumer bankers that give out autoloans versus Investment Bankers that advise mergers and acquisitions

Hey IB bro, I was in your thread a few months ago. How was the PE hunt? Congrats on successful recruitment.

Also, Credit Suisse or JP Morgan? I have a good shot at TMT at CS.

>I rather have the Fed dismantled. The government should print their own money.
>I rather have the people who own the FED KILLED and the american republic RESTORED.

Annnnnnd this is why people from trash families that couldn't afford college don't get to hold office or work important jobs

>Also, Credit Suisse or JP Morgan? I have a good shot at TMT at CS.

If you want to eventually transfer to PE then JP Morgan is going to have better exit opps. Not that Credit Suisse doesn't have a good brand with headhunters - JP Morgan is just the best aside from Goldman.

If 1% pays 200k taxes pretty year, it's absolutely nothing compared to the trillion bailouts. Basic arithmetics mister harder than Harvard.

Automatic transmission.
Be more gay.

>If 1% pays 200k taxes pretty year, it's absolutely nothing compared to the trillion bailouts. Basic arithmetics mister harder than Harvard.

>Wut are corporate taxes
>Me don't understand
>200K is not more than 1 trillion bagillion dollars
>Retard me is confuzzled

>Be more gay.

I sucked a cock during a foursome while on acid once and I still make more money than you.

How does it feel to know a guy that sucks cock while hallucinating still drives a nicer car and could fuck your bitch?

Thru dunt have other option, since money creation is monopolized. It's not like underwriting securities is some Nobel prize deserving task. It's a straightforward process for of IT Pajeets can do if not for gatekeeping.

Slow up shlomo. Were talking about business' here, not corporations, so why don't you tell me why mom and pop wouldn't be included in your loaded, goal-post-moving question, and I'll answer yours.

What bailouts? Bank bailouts? That have been repaid in full and then some? Like the federal reserve's bailouts, that the federal reserve (a private institution) profited off of, once they sold the mortgage backed securities that eventually regained market value?

Fuck, thanks IB. What a great investment the fed made.

Op is a massive faggot.

Here, fuck you.

youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

>Thru dunt have other option, since money creation is monopolized. It's not like underwriting securities is some Nobel prize deserving task. It's a straightforward process for of IT Pajeets can do if not for gatekeeping.

Are you implying there is only one way to raise capital?

Why do you think so highly of yourself? Why are you using a stock image? You are not an owner, or a capitalist. A plumber or electrician with his own business can make as much money as you do, with 1/2 the hours. Just like the other corporate workers, you are a bitch to rich people. You just have a more "prestigious" job title.

>Slow up shlomo. Were talking about business' here, not corporations, so why don't you tell me why mom and pop wouldn't be included in your loaded, goal-post-moving question, and I'll answer yours.

Are you schizophrenic or what???? What you just said makes zero fucking sense.

Thank you. I still don't get how most people think 2008 basically meant "let's throw tax money at Goldman until everything is fixed"

>What bailouts? Bank bailouts? That have been repaid in full and then some? Like the federal reserve's bailouts, that the federal reserve (a private institution) profited off of, once they sold the mortgage backed securities that eventually regained market value?
>Fuck, thanks IB. What a great investment the fed made.

It's funny because JP Morgan literally bailed out the entire fucking government back in the day.

The stock market and investment banking is a scam to loot the goyim of his wealth/business. The Federal Reserve is their partner in crime.

>Why do you think so highly of yourself? Why are you using a stock image? You are not an owner, or a capitalist. A plumber or electrician with his own business can make as much money as you do, with 1/2 the hours. Just like the other corporate workers, you are a bitch to rich people. You just have a more "prestigious" job title.

LMFAO @ Plumbers making as much as Private Equity fund managers.

Also, technically, as a member of a PE firm - I do own businesses. Multiple.

Also, cleaning up others people shit isn't tight.

We don't need money-lending parasites to have a functioning economy.
We would prefer a slow-growth retained-earnings-driven all-equity economy instead of the boom-bust debt-fueled banker kleptocracy we have now.
In short, usurers fuck off.

GDP is back to 3.5% annual growth
Stock market all time high
Credit lending back to pre-2008 recession levels
House prices exceeding 2007 levels
Auto lending back, even minimum wage retards are driving new vehicles
Banking system strengthened and de-leveraged
Bank reserve ratios increased

Once Trump cuts taxes US GDP growth will soar to 4% in 2018 and 5% by 2020, the latest Canadian GDP growth figures are a blistering 4.6%! EU growth is also returning to normal

Lets face it, the economy is BOOMING right now, but people are still falling for the "economy is bad" or "the economy never recovered from 2008" meme(s)

>The stock market and investment banking is a scam to loot the goyim of his wealth/business. The Federal Reserve is their partner in crime.

Props to guy with a Nazi flag for making the stupidest comment of this thread thus far. That was completely fucking retarded man. Way to go.

There is no way anyone whose parents make more than 25K a year is capable of such a stupid claim.

Businesses voluntarily sell shares of their company on the stock market to raise capital so they can expand, scale operations and reap bigger profits. The stock market is literally by business for business.

Simmer down, have not.

>LMFAO @ Plumbers making as much as Private Equity fund managers.
Yawn. You are such a shitty larper.
> Also, technically, as a member of a PE firm - I do own businesses. Multiple.
No you don't. The boardroom owns those businesses.

Also, cleaning up others people shit isn't tight.

>We don't need money-lending parasites to have a functioning economy.
>We would prefer a slow-growth retained-earnings-driven all-equity economy instead of the boom-bust debt-fueled banker kleptocracy we have now.
>In short, usurers fuck off.

Try taking an economics course. Seriously, it'd be like a fucking inception for you to understand these things. You will feel better about yourself and be less angry.

Then the Federal Reserve creates a bust cycle of 'SELL SELL SELL' and guess who is waiting to purchase up large swaths of stock at discounted prices?

Me > All of You

>t. underclass neet
I can tell you are piss poor

>Then the Federal Reserve creates a bust cycle of 'SELL SELL SELL' and guess who is waiting to purchase up large swaths of stock at discounted prices?

>Thinks economics is a conspiracy theory
>Wonders why he is poor as fuck and gets no pussy

Because with all of the OTC derivatives stuffed into FDIC deposit taking subsidiaries, they're putting the taxpayers on the hook for more money than exists the next time there is a major financial crisis and one of the counterparties takes a shit. Because they rely on securitization and rehypothication to build up a paper pyramid of bullshit that the Fed has already printed $4.5 trillion to prop up after the taxpayers dropped over $800 billion. Because they rely on a revolving door of regulators to pass regulations that they can afford to not follow, but their smaller competitors can neither afford to follow nor not follow.

I've been sued by a bank over the bank's fucked up records. Of course, they expected me to pay for it. I kicked their asses and I didn't even have to hire a lawyer. Word to the wise banker: If I get sued by one again, banks will no longer be considered original creditors under the FDCPA for anything that they securitize.

jealous they're too low-IQ to have graduated from an ivy-league school or other prestigious university to get into a top 5 investment bank or fund company

jealous that women will never look at them the way they do young men in suits who radiate success and intelligence

jealous they can barely manage their own finances, let alone billions of dollars in pension funds, underwriting securities, M&A, and the bank's own investment porfolio

jealous they'll never be sipping on shrimp cocktails and downing $1000 champagne bottles in a private box while watching the Jets get massacred again.

jealous they'll never be able to afford a two-bedroom victorian townhome near manhatten with a beautiful wife and kids - the kids obviously going to private school, maybe prepping for Juilliard or Princeton.

All of this would be possible if you were just high enough IQ but you lost the genetic lottery and so you lash out your anger against your own failures and short-comings on those who won.

See

>I can tell you are piss poor

Right, wheras all of the people in this thread that have clearly never been to college, as evidenced by the fact that they don't understand simple fucking economics - those guys are the real big ballers around hear. lol, sad.

Now with low cost ETF's and index funds even poorfags can be investors

>>Usury

To those of you who go on and on about usury, can someone please explain wft you are talking about. How do you expect an economy to function without interest? How is a poor entreprenuer who has a great idea ever going to bring that idea to market?

>Because with all of the OTC derivatives stuffed into FDIC deposit taking subsidiaries, they're putting the taxpayers on the hook for more money than exists the next time there is a major financial crisis and one of the counterparties takes a shit. Because they rely on securitization and rehypothication to build up a paper pyramid of bullshit that the Fed has already printed $4.5 trillion to prop up after the taxpayers dropped over $800 billion. Because they rely on a revolving door of regulators to pass regulations that they can afford to not follow, but their smaller competitors can neither afford to follow nor not follow.
>I've been sued by a bank over the bank's fucked up records. Of course, they expected me to pay for it. I kicked their asses and I didn't even have to hire a lawyer. Word to the wise banker: If I get sued by one again, banks will no longer be considered original creditors under the FDCPA for anything that they securitize.

Stop using buzzwords to sound like you know what you're talking about. You're sounding hella broke right now, pleeb.

Go back to googling buzzwords and reading articles you're too dumb to understand. That or just admit that you're dumb and will never be a member of the educated upperclass.

>Right, wheras all of the people in this thread that have clearly never been to college, as evidenced by the fact that they don't understand simple fucking economics - those guys are the real big ballers around hear. lol, sad.
Like I said, I can tell you are dirt poor. You are so poor that you have never even been around real money. You have no idea how real money acts. Go back to looking at Instagram """nouveau riche""" accounts because that is obviously how you think rich people act.

You had me until
>sipping on shrimp cocktails

Work on that some more, it could become standard pasta in these shit threads that keep repeating here like "why are men checking out of society"

Don't be assmad because I'm correct. Handing over control of the banks to the Federal Reserve in 1913 started the process. Kind of around the same time American jewry financed the Soviet Bolsheviks communist revolution in Russia.

>jealous they're too low-IQ to have graduated from an ivy-league school or other prestigious university to get into a top 5 investment bank or fund company
>jealous that women will never look at them the way they do young men in suits who radiate success and intelligence
>jealous they can barely manage their own finances, let alone billions of dollars in pension funds, underwriting securities, M&A, and the bank's own investment porfolio
>jealous they'll never be sipping on shrimp cocktails and downing $1000 champagne bottles in a private box while watching the Jets get massacred again.
>jealous they'll never be able to afford a two-bedroom victorian townhome near manhatten with a beautiful wife and kids - the kids obviously going to private school, maybe prepping for Juilliard or Princeton.
>All of this would be possible if you were just high enough IQ but you lost the genetic lottery and so you lash out your anger against your own failures and short-comings on those who won.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah I'm crying.

Dude I am so fucking glad I was born smart and my parents could afford to send me to college.

Investment banks are fine.
Central bankers are the poison.

Are you a banker OP? Can I work IT in one of the Big 3 without being surrounded by morons?

>Buzzwords
>Admits he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/derivatives/dq117.pdf

Go to table 1, pleb.

>(((bankers)))

Keep up the good work OP, you're almost there

You know at one time 'Democrats' hated big banks too...it's seems everyone hates them. Could it possibly be because they have ass raped the West?

>Don't be assmad because I'm correct. Handing over control of the banks to the Federal Reserve in 1913 started the process. Kind of around the same time American jewry financed the Soviet Bolsheviks communist revolution in Russia.

Lol how does it feel that richer men are the reason that you can't find a girlfiriend or afford a nice house or car??? And guess what bud, if you ever do find a car to call your own - or a girl for that matter - one day a banker will come and take it away from you because you're poor. I own you pussy.

>I have this hypothesis that there is a correlation between lack of higher education and hatred for investment bankers.

LOL I have a hypothesis that you don't even have a credit card and live in a trailer with your meth addicted mother.

>27 posts by this ID

Fuck off, kike. And take your usury with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

>Investment banks are fine.
>Central bankers are the poison.

The government and politicians that spend your money on stupid shit are the problem

>Central bankers are the poison.

Real interest rates are at all time lows, so what are you even talking about? With 2% inflation, what do you expect to get as a mortgage rate?

Lmao dude if you're life is so great why do you sound so pathetic and waste time arguing with losers about how superior you supposedly are?

That is A problem, but not the big problem. Giving money to niggers is a flesh wound.

Parasitically having a % of tax siphoned away from the government.. for no reason.. to the jews.

That's cancer.

>Bankers
>(((Bankers)))
>Jews

Sup Forums is being slid harder than ever before,today

Help us fight back

And the contractors. KBR made a few bucks off of thousands of dead Americans

>Go to table 1

Bro you read one single finance article and tried to include every financy buzzword that you've ever heard into one paragraph that was completely factually deprived and incoherrant. It was retarded man just go to sleep.

>And take your usury with you.

Again, what are you talking about with this usury stuff? What do you expect, to get interest free loans?

Nice larping 9/10

>The thing is, Investment Bankers keep our entire modern economy up and running
Except when (((they))) crashed it.

>stoking class envy this hard
Ten to one odds says OP is blue haired Marxist.

>you dont own nuffin goyim
Yes.. this worked out so well for your kind that you were pogram'd 108 times by every country your rat breed kind suckled on

>implying the world needs your shitty fidget spinner counting app.

I can't believe you still come here and make these stupid threads

I'm saying on principle; The central bank prints money out of nothing.. lends it out..

and thne turns around and expects INTEREST on it.

It came from fucking nothing why does it need interest? Where is this interest coming from? What does this interest represent?

The interest is coming from YOUR tax dollars.. ..

BUt it's not going to the government.. The government isa middle man... he hands the money to the central bank as interest payments.. again interest payments.. ON MONEY THAT NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If you don't see how deadly this can get economically speaking you're part of the problem.

Just understand this.. They can get something for nothing at the moment. They can press a button, and you have to go do work.. and they're entitled to a part of that work. For no fucking reason.

>Keep up the good work OP, you're almost there

I don't really wanna here middle class people bitch about their purchasing power until they stop spending on stupid shit like iPhones, unlimited data, Amazon prime memberships and ralph lauren cologne.

Kid, I have a wife three white children, I'm a wagecuck and a small construction business owner I work over 60 hours a week (depending on howany projects my wife has lined up for me), we have ZERO debt and we invest in gold...not gold stocks...I buy solid gold.

I'm 35 I'm a certified tradesman, I love building shit with my own hands and I will not feel ashamed of that. You on the other hand probably couldn't even pump my gas without needing instruction.