Why are racists such insecure people?

Why are racists such insecure people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Justin treadu has a vagina

>david bigot

well answer my question

>ugly white girl raging at decent black girl
Hmmm really causes one to think

>state facts
>y u so insecure?

She's can't be decent because she's a nig nog

it must really hurt her knowing that she will end up being a childless whore while non-racist people have happy lives and while making many babies

We are smart enough to understand that most minorities would kill you in a heart beat for $20 and a pack of new ports, and we are surrounded by them

>Ugly thoty McJew

Sage for all eternity you fucking subhuman piece of shit. I hope someone skins that bitch alive.

>his last name is bigot and he isnt the racist one...

She's stating a fact. Nothing she said was racist.

Lol Brits and Aussies coming together to show what cucks they are. OP, the only people who are insecure are ones that post about "racists being insecure".

Jealous white girl is jealous. Like really jealous.

tara isn't white, and there is no such thing as a decent black girl

that's not point

you don't own anybody, people are free to be with who ever they like and you can't change that

>decent black girl
She only looks decent because she bought human hair that grew out of some chink's head

Beautiful couple, congrats to them.

>that wideass nigger nose
I'll be an oildriller but the nose always kills it for me.

Tara, the ugly Indian-white mongrel is envious, but what she said wasn't completely false.

But that black woman could be one of the ones with a regular iq and std free, it's not unheard of.

with race mixing you could have the best of both genes or the worse of both genes so no it's not a fact

Is Tara ourgirl?

This. Consider my almonds activated.

The niggeress looks cute, what a lucky man to be able to tap that anally.

It is actually facts, but I don't think that is the way to say that and the momment, uh...

British genes are pond scum level genes almost bad as hindi

If you are such a tree hugger than why do you plants fag

It's how they mentally deal with their shitty lives I guess

*eat

Tara is an ugly whore who doesn't espouse the ideals of the alt-right, if she did she would be married, with multiple children and not working.

Tara is an ugly whore and needs to be called more for this.

There is. But i've only seen one irl my entire life. They exist, just in almost non-exist numbers

Fuck

No one is disputing that one can make personal choices, just pointing out how awful and unhealthy it is, kinda like smoking. The difference is that smoking doesn't affect the future quality of human society on a basic level like mixing with low IQ, violence prone populations does, so in a way it's actually far more our business and even a responsibility to at least make it well known what a foolish and selfish idea it is for everyone.

>extreme outliers disprove a fact
Nah. That's like saying going all in on a ~10% chance to hit your inside straight is a good bet. You're a moron.

I'd rather be a pikey incel than a fucking nigger or currycel

No she isn't our girl. She works, she isn't married and she doesn't have kids. She's no different than the average leftist woman in action. She deserves to be humiliated until she acts like a real woman that filthy disgusting whore.

see

>wtf im not racist im just assuming someones got an std cuz they're black

Tara isn't wrong. She's also more attractive than the black chick. The black girl has her hair straightened like a white woman

First, she's not white

Second, she doesn't own white men. If I want to fuck a nigger, then its my business. Only a fellow white man can criticize/shame me for that. A roastie, especially a non-white one, has no FUCKING authority to tell me, a white man, what to do.

Not really how that works, so long as she still holds potential to accomplish those things. You don't blame and humiliate a 20 year old with ambitions of becoming a successful businessman because he isn't one yet. When she's 40 and single/childless then you can humiliate/blame her. At least make sense, user.

Well, shes not wrong.

She made a video recently explaining why she doesn't have kids. She explained in an older video that she's trying to leave Britain so she doesn't have to deal with hate speech laws and so she can marry her boyfriend. I'm also pretty sure she's in her mid 20s. She still has time to make babies

>I can't read
She said the chances of said black woman having an STD is far greater, as is the chance of her producing lower IQ, violence-prone offspring. That is all factual reality.

She's 1/8 Indian, who gives a shit

I still fucking hate her

Because racism is based on insecurity.
Be it because of a tiny dick or being afraid of being beaten up by scary people, insecurity is required to be racist.

>"it's my opinion that it's awful and unhealthy because i can't get laid!"

you have no facts, you're just a overly emotional pussy

Or you could just look at facts

Nothing she said was racist, though.

She's right though.

She's not really white.

and shes bringing this up because?

Is this her actual post?

Everyone both sides watch this...
Muhammad Ali - Racial Integration
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

She's right and she's not White. She's actually a kike.

Good girl

Dis

Tara is /ourgirl/

>White roastie having a a tantrum that Chad picked a nice traditional submissive black lady rather than her used up pussy

White women like to larp as politically correct angels but when they see a white chad with a non white woman they absolutely lose their shit

Not for me desu I just hate black people
Most of them I met smell weird, talk weird and don't like roast dinners

>"it's my opinion
No opinion was given. Virtually all of modern genetic science agrees with that conclusion. Low IQ groups (especially sub-Saharan Africans) are simply incapable of maintaining a modern civilization due to their low average intelligence and low impulse control. Mixing with such a population will also render one's own population of being incapable of maintaining a modern society as well. It's a potentially catastrophic outcome for humanity, actually.

>i can't get laid!"
Not an argument. Be honest, are you just trolling or are you actually this stupid?

it seems to be an evolutionary feature of humanity. people who were "insecure" and killed their enemies survived and passed on their genes. those who welcomed them with open arms were slaughtered and disappeaered. it's the same reason many humans have fears of heights, or spiders, or other things that have always posed threats to human existence. those who did not have any fears did not pass on their genes because they died by falling off a mountain, being bitten by spiders or snakes or getting killed by enemies.

This is just trashy. Insecurity is a condition of life, because the world is constantly changing.
Insecurity is another term that has been raped and robbed of its meaning by stupid people turning meaningful words into high-schooler insults to bandy around so they can feel like they can 'read people'.
A degree of insecurity is necessary for any political or religious view that identifies an outgroup, whether that is niggers or the bourgeoisie or tories or democrats or any other words, and that is just a clumsy catchall.

>)))facts (((

>why bring it up?
see and

This is just trashy. Insecurity is a condition of life, because the world is constantly changing.
Insecurity is another term that has been raped and robbed of its meaning by stupid people turning meaningful words into high-schooler insults to bandy around so they can feel like they can 'read people'.
A degree of insecurity is necessary for any political or religious view that identifies an outgroup, whether that is niggers or the bourgeoisie or tories or democrats or any other words, and that is just a clumsy catchall.

I understand that this is bait, but if the word insecurity didn't have some 'pull' then you wouldn't be posting it.

You don't own anybody, people are free to say their opinion or state facts and you can't change that.

Facts don't care about your feelings and you are retarded.

>can't formulate an argument

I'm not afraid of niggers. I genuinely find them repulsive.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

*sigh
Can you at least look it up on google before you make shit up?

I fucking hate racists.

Yup

This you?

Never stated I did in the reply? Also, your diet should at lease consist of some vegetables so you could at least run when your hypothetical race war starts :)

>Flag
Why am I not surprised?

>still pushing the Racemixing creates superior offspring meme
Yeah, Brazil is crawling with rocket scientists.

No room for ugly white girls in the alt-right

ok, check your geo location, special ed

This has been thoroughly debunked here several times. That (entirely dishonest and unscientific) article fails to fully state the truth that children from racially mixed parents are only taller than the shorter parent, and smarter than the dumber (black) one. They still have a much lower average intelligence compared to whites, and thus will lower the collective intelligence of Western societies.

Almonds: Activating...

that's a fake quote.

The black woman is 10x better looking than the racist, it's almost like racists are bitter virgins lashing out from the safety of their mothers basements.
Really wiggles my wallnut.

you are correct but what facts do you have exactly faggot?
muh Brazil
muh JIDF

>b-but blacks are just more likely to be dumb!
>s-stupid white boy you should date me instead!
>w-what do you mean racists are also more likely to be dumb! t-that doesn't count!

Nothing she said was racist, though.

>Tara McCarthy
she has an low IQ too

Nuh uh

>b-but blacks are just more likely to be dumb!
>s-stupid white boy you should date me instead!
Not what I or her said, though. I'll quote the relevant part since you're having trouble:

Low IQ groups (especially sub-Saharan Africans) are simply incapable of maintaining a modern civilization due to their low average intelligence and low impulse control. Mixing with such a population will also render one's own population of being incapable of maintaining a modern society as well. It's a potentially catastrophic outcome for humanity, actually.

>w-what do you mean racists are also more likely to be dumb! t-that doesn't count!
That study was debunked. Smart racists are actually just better at hiding it. Irrelevant regardless, because (again) nothing she said in the OP was racist.

Her IQ is not relevant to the point she made.

Why did you post a .gif of a Japanese woman laughing at your cock?

>Racemixing
not even once

alright Sup Forums you have a pure white autismo, he's autistic so modern narcissistic white womyn won't have kids with him
would you rather he had no kids at all, or have half-white kids with the darkest choco nigger you can imagine who is looking to BLEACH herself on purpose
both are average looking

I must admit, she is beautiful.

If by insecure do you mean kind of like on edge?
It could just be that we can't relax around blacks, because they are apes

so there's definitive proof that that particular woman is low iq?
or is she just making assumptions based on her race?
>Smart racists are actually just better at hiding it
>literally spergs out at the sight of a black woman dating a white man
lovin every laugh

>drawn eyebrows
>heavy makeup
>teeth whitening
>hair straightening

>date black girl
>think she's the love of my life
>never meet her parents
>one day she tells me it's not gonna work
>her friends tell me it's her muslim parents choice