There's no reason to oppose DACA unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country

There's no reason to oppose DACA unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country.

These kids were brought over here as infants. They had no say in this. Most don't even speak Spanish. They were raised American. They're as American as you or me.

I agree with you on most issues Sup Forums but DACA must be kept. It's the right thing to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. You can't send people back to a country they know nothing about and don't even speak the language of.

>There's no reason to oppose DACA unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country.

yes, im racist for wanting criminals thrown out of the country

>These kids were brought over here as infants. They had no say in this. Most don't even speak Spanish. They were raised American. They're as American as you or me.

no they are not, they are quantifiably less american than any actual legal citizen

i feel no sorrow for people who are living here illegaly, and decided to give all their personnel info to the government, the only authority that could kick them out.

bunch of fucking retards if you ask me.

Hello shills
>You're a racist
well you fucking caught me
>They're as American as you or me
Then stop going around saying "Make america mexico again" you dream niggers
>Kids were brought over as a kid
good, send those fags back to fix the pile of shit their country is

btw
Saged
Faggot

>yes, im racist for wanting criminals thrown out of the country
All DACA recipients have no criminal history.

>i feel no sorrow for people who are living here illegaly
They had no choice in this. It's not their fault.

>Then stop going around saying "Make america mexico again" you dream niggers
Literally a couple cherry-picked protestors who were saying dumb things. I don't judge all right-wingers because one guy held up a nazi flag and wore a KKK uniform at a rally. You shouldn't judge all DACA kids because one or two said stupid things.

Major slide occurring tonight

So many slide threads.
Sage

why did you miss quote me?

>i feel no sorrow for people who are living here illegaly, and decided to give all their personnel info to the government, the only authority that could kick them out.

if you are going to break the law, then maybe dont tell the FUCKING GOVERNMENT everything about you including personal info and location.

fucking idiots.

If your parents sneak you into Disneyworld without paying, Is it Disney's fault you're being kicked out? Or the fault of your parents?

No exceptions. By constantly making them you only encourage further illegal immigration. DACA amnesty encourages Mexicans to sneak their children over the border and hope they end up with amnesty. Immigration law should be simple. Become a citizen or lawful resident by legitimate means or get deported.

How can you not feel sorrow for kids who were brought here through no action of their own, and are unable to become citizens because they have no documents? They're permanently trapped in here as non-citizens.

1) They are not kids they are adults
2) 50% of all DACA dreamers, i.e. weren't brought here when they were kids (government program is getting abused, who the fuck could have seen that comming???)
3) pack up your bag puto

>It's racist not want be a racial minority in a country full of shitskins

^this, and saged.

Also, damn, would have been a decent get.

This would be akin to creating a de-facto underclass, very immoral.

wew lad

I want illegal european/russian whites removed too though.

then maybe their parents should not have brought them and use them as anchor babies

if the parents cared so much about the kids, they would not bring them to a country where they would never be able to even get a job without a ssn

so you're punishing people for their parents actions?

I reject your premise.
Prove that everyone who opposes DACA is racist.
I'll wait.

>There's no reason to oppose DACA
yes there is
>unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country
I told you there was a reason

>800k to 3million parasites

We're not punishing them. We're following our own laws.

sofort vernichten , keine Gnade für diese Untermenschen

Trump wants to deport this. He must be stopped.

sofort vergasen

>samefagging on a board with ids
OP confirmed retard

not my fault their parents are criminals that brought their child to a nation where they would have literally 0 economic and social mobility due to their legal status.

illegals should not enjoy the fruits that citizens work hard to provide for others.

wakey wakey dreamer

Attempting to improve your country for yourself and for your kids is racist?

Look, the DACA shits can go to Canada if they hate Mexico so much. But, they don't deserve to stay in America.

Posts response to his own post as though it is someone else supporting his position. Kek

>Break the law
>Not uphold the law by punishing criminals
>No Reason

Sure.
Meanwhile, they say 'Make America Mexico again" and "Viva la Mexico" then cry when they're sent to actual Mexico.
They say, "We do the jobs Americans don't want to do" meanwhile they brag about all the government money they receive for school and the 'businesses' they 'own.'

>No reason.
Bunch of liers.

I want imported minorities that have been given incentive to vote blue for the rest of their lives out

>There's no reason to oppose DACA unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country.
Well, that's lucky for me then.

You are too stupid to know to what race those people belong. These are the same people bragging that they are going to take over the US and make it Mexico. Fuck you and your stray little kittens, GTFO!!

>trapped here
...or they go back to their country which is welcoming them with open arms and gibs.

t. Maine.

If a man robs a bank, we obviously wouldn't throw his kids in jail too.

That being said, you're fucking high if you think we should let those kids keep the money he stole.

Furthermore, we wouldn't even be talking about this issue if hispanics voted overwhelmingly for republicans. Democrats would've had a border wall that could be seen from space decades ago if that were the case.

go to china and play hide and seek with their boarder guards see if they will give you asylum

Wrong wrong wrong. This is how I know you're shilling. Thousands of them have criminal records. You're spreading propaganda at this point.

HOLY SHIT I'M A RACIST NOW

>children who were brought here illegally are as bad as bank robbers

I'm a racist and want non-whites removed from the planet.

>They had no choice in the matter.
How do i have to feel bad for the mistakes and be punished for something my family did GENERATIONS AGO, yet some beanboi gets sent here and then i must feel bad for because his parents did it not them.

>All DACA recipents have no criminal history

Because they lose that once those beanbois commit crimes you fucking idiot, no true scottsman.

>Every scottsman eats his porridge without sugar!
>But angus eats his porridge with sugar!
>Angus Isn't a true scottsman!

>Few protesters and cherry picked
Sure buddy, sure.

>children of criminals should get to keep the fruits of their parent's crime

never forget

ok you're just trolling now. conversation over.

>most don't speak spanish
Fuck, most of em I've heard interviewed don't speak english either. And so what if they had no choice in coming here? Do they lack free will? These are adults, they could have gone home but instead they chose to stay here and break the law. I don't have any sympathy for criminals, they knew what they were doing by staying here and they knew they were wrong.

If a man breaks with a kid in the bank they both should be thrown out from there first.

Again, i have to feel bad because im white and muh HALL OF COST and MUH SLAVERY.

> can't understand very simple analogy

A felony is a felony. I can insert another crime if you want but we both know you're just being a faggot at this point and pretending not to understand. Refute the argument or GTFO

"It's not our fault" is no excuse in the age of digital information.

I like some non whites like Asians and Indians. I just fucking hate beaners and can't wait until they are all gone.

>I agree with you on most issues Sup Forums
Has never been here. Imagine my shock

>Refutes all of his points

>T-T-T-TROLLING DRUMPFKIN

Don't 4get to sage

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

you guys are just a bunch of racist trolls.

why do i even try to have a serious discussion here.

Yea run away little bitch. You came to a fight with a butter knife and now are upset that everyone pulled out guns.

>All DACA recipients have no criminal history.
They've been breaking the law every second they've been in this country.

These DACA people are mostly anti-white, America hating racist. They know their own people made a country that is a shit-hole, and they don't want to stop being a parasite on white people.

These assholes need to go back to where they came from.

Nothing racist about hating beaners. they deserve every negative sterotype they get. I have a way higher opinion of indians and asians as they are better than beaners in every way, and actually work to help america, and don't want to leach like the fucking beaners.

Multiple arguments have been presented and literally all you've done is call everyone racist. You should really learn to make a case so that you don't get owned so thoroughly in the future.

They came here illegally. Blame their parents for the situation they're in. They need to deport themselves.

I'm a racist and want non-whites removed from the country
>Most don't even speak Spanish
Well their parents should have taught them the language of the country they'd be deported to, that's on them

Why...why ever would we want that for?

Us white folks just LOVE living in a city/state wherein the brown skinned degenerates are the majority populace:

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

As the old saying goes: "If you want to significantly raise the quality of life in any given area, just let a bunch of brown skinned illegal aliens move in, set up shop and breed out of control like cockroaches"

Oh wait...

they shouldn't be here and absolutely don't deserve something they shouldn't have.

what about american kids? they can't dream? or what about immigrants who came here legally do they deserved to be shit on because someone just cut in line but it's ok because they brought their children?

if respecting the laws makes me a racist so be it.

I believe in the rule of law. Illegal immigrants don't.

>unless you're a racist and want non-whites removed from the country.
That's exactly what I am.
Fight me.

>There's no reason to oppose DACA

Have you seen their twitter feeds, where they're gloating and flipping everyone the middle finger. I take offense to that and I'm hispanic. I almost had my ass severed from my body for this country and it's people

I didn't do it for motherfucking mexico or anyone of their citizens.