He's right you know

Guns are killing instruments made only to cause destruction and murder. Here are some pro-gun arguments that will be BTFO

>b-but self defen-
Sorry sweetie, REAL men learn tai-jitzu and not rely on beta guns to take down their real foes.

>b-b-b-but second ammendme-
Who cares? the second ammendment was written up by 5 old farts 300 years ago and these are the rules you live by today? truly beta.

>the g-gubbamin upra-
shut up cunt. The "gubbamin" can carpet bomb your entire city if it wanted too, your pea shooter isn't going to stop anyone

>b..b..but the UK has no guns .. look at your co-country !
No guns, no gun deaths no school shootings. A truly peaceful society. If the price we pay for having no guns is a few mass murders with trucks every now and then, I'm fine with that.

Now that pro-gun americucks have been utterly BTFO, how can you even defend the second amendment anymore?
>PROTIP: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You must be 18 or over to buy cutlery or post here.

>Canada

Fuck off white boi jamal needs your girlfriend for a midnight session

Why not ban the culprits of gun violence and ban niggers?

SHALL

Nice essay, now do one for spoons and their harmful, violent impact on society.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html

Is it true you Brits are called "bongs" because that's the noise the fender makes when the van hits you? Or am I thinking of abos? Both races are equally cucked at this point.

In all fields

pictured : A british man's cutlery set.

A snarky limey cunt using the words of a snarky limey cunt to interfere in the internal politics of a foreign nation. No thanks sweetie, I'm gonna go butter my toast with a bayonet mounted on an AR 15.

Gay

but there was a change......they died.
stupid fag

He's Mr.Bean.

WTF does he know about guns?

>muh constitution was written 300 years ago
get out of here loser

If John Oliver is for it, I'm against it.

Period. End of story.

You're going to have to come up with some deep reverse psychology shit to ever budge a single inch via John fucking Oliver.

>Guns are killing instruments made only to cause destruction and murder.

They also give some men massive, throbbing hardons so they serve more than one purpose.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

SHALL

Interesting timing, must be a (((coins incidence)))

Kill yourself

big stiff
>((( BOING )))

With such compelling and well thought out arguments it mystifies me why they can't muster enough support change the Constitution...

>this level of disrespec fer Big Ben

2nd amendment you know

>You can't even eat with a fork in your country.
>Can't stop a criminal, police use lightly patted
sticks.
>Got called out by a leaf. A leaf.
And to top it all off you use a John Oliver meme,
Sad! Just sad!